Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! (4540 Views)

Amazon Now Ships To Nigeria. Nigerians React. / Can The Imo River Take (large) Ships? / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 27, 2014
For all u importa exporta grin grin

The majority of items in Amazon's product catalog (automotive, baby, clothing, consumer electronics, health and personal care, home and garden, industrial and scientific, jewelry, pet supplies, shoes, software, sporting goods, tools, toys, video games, and watches) can be shipped to the following countries:

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhastan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=ftinfo_dp_?ie=UTF8&nodeId=201074230&pop-up=1
Re: Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! by tomiobj(m): 2:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Horayce: For all u importa exporta grin grin

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=ftinfo_dp_?ie=UTF8&nodeId=201074230&pop-up=1
. I can't be impressed as long as they can't ship an iPhone
Re: Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! by tomiobj(m): 2:42am On Sep 27, 2014
And they shouldn't ship to nigeria. They will have losses because nigeria dosen't have a correct address system
Re: Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Alleluyah
Re: Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! by Rijes: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Its only a foolish country dat will neglect nigeria. Alibaba nd aliexpress enjoying our patronage. So amazon nd ebay have wake up now. Paypal woke up last month.
Up nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! by bigtt76(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
I guess they will use the likes of Fedex, DHL or UPS ....anybody used them yet and any experience - positive or negative? I no wan hear say Custom official say make ar produce the marketer hin licence or wat not grin Just saw this now http://www.nigeriatradehub.gov.ng/UsefulTools/DutyCalculatorTool.aspx ....from there one can calculate the probable duty chargeable
Re: Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! by justi4jesu(f): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Horayce]For all u importa exporta grin grin

And you missed the most important part.

Note:

There may be limitations on where and whether Amazon Marketplace sellers offer international shipping. For more information, go to Seller Supported Countries

Your packages may be subject to the customs fees and import duties of the country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility. For more information, go to About Import Fees Deposit.

Customs offices in some countries require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. As the importer of record, you or the party to whom you are shipping may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
Re: Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2014
^^Yh. I agree it's still very limited. I'm not an importer or business man by the way. Just someone who wants to order the occasional gadget or video game console once in a while. I can do a bit of that now. And I thank Buddha for local options like Konga and Jumia. I've been shopping on amazon from naija since 2007 and all u could ever buy if you wanted goods from them directly was books. At least it's a welcome development that i can now buy more stuff like electronics from them albeit at a steep price. Hopefully, it's a step in the right direction, and things would improve eventually.
Re: Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! by nuramohammed26: 9:53am On Oct 06, 2015
I tried placing order today 06/10/2015 but almost all the good stuffs like electronics etc etc are still not eligible for shipping to Nigeria....I tried placing orders for iPhone 6S,PS4, Xbox one, dell Alienware , Smart Tv but all says "not eligible for shipping to Nigeria"
Re: Amazon Now Ships More Goodies Directly To Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Have you lost so many opportunities online because you don’t have a paypal account to receive your payment?*.Have you lost your cash in paypal because of an unverified paypal account?*.Do you presently have a need for a paypal account?I sell a Verified paypal account with vcc and phone number.....I deal one on one.Call or whatsapp.....09032490147.

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Your Itunes Giftcard, Amazon & Other Gift Card For Cash / We Buy Used Carton In Lagos Or Kwara / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Saving Money At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.