Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam (1156 Views)

I Need A Payment Processor Or Merchant Account. / Online Payment Merchant In Nigeria / Interswitch Merchant Charges And Setup Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by HECTORBOSS(m): 3:10am On Sep 27, 2014
ARTICLE BY: EntrepreneursTake

Paypal like we all know is the biggest and most popular merchant payment company in the world.
Not until recently, they were not accepting Nigeria for the reason that Nigerians are, known for Scam and fraudulent internet transactions. This I will not dispute, but the story is quite different now.

We have more legitimate businessmen carrying out legitimate transactions online today. We have an increasing number of people going online to start internet businesses, which will require the use of Paypal.

Since most companies with which we can make money online uses paypal to either receive or make payment, it became a big problem and a frustrating situation among affiliate marketers, information marketers, bloggers and website owners.

It was relieving news when paypal commenced the acceptance of Nigeria into its program. Now you and I can get involved in so much more online business opportunities, but we still cannot receive payment except we have a verified paypal account. I contacted Paypal to know if i could get my account verified but i was told that Nigerians cannot receive funds into their Nigerian paypal account. They can only make payment with the paypal account connected to their Nigerian bank account.

This has led to a much more bigger problem, people peddling themselves online luring unsuspecting people online about the ability to offer a verified paypal account which can be used to receive money into your Nigerian bank. The truth i got was direct from paypal rep now it became confusing when i started seeing guys advertising such services online.

Read more on How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam.

Here: Affiliate Review and Bonus
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by sseunth(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2014
we can not receive payment
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by Vinshu(f): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2014
When PayPal for Nigeria can receive Payment, All this Nigerian Processors would loose alot because their things are just too much. I tried to apply for that NetPay(Just for it) they requested for my Business Document, tell me, if PayPal in Nigeria allows receiving Payment, do you think i would have spent a minute on NetPay? PayPal does not ask for such document.

That is just one reason above as to why I, myself, would not use Nigerian processors and use PayPal, now consider the reasons of other users..
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by LoadedHost(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Vinshu: When PayPal for Nigeria can receive Payment, All this Nigerian Processors would loose alot because their things are just too much. I tried to apply for that NetPay(Just for it) they requested for my Business Document, tell me, if PayPal in Nigeria allows receiving Payment, do you think i would have spent a minute on NetPay? PayPal does not ask for such document.

That is just one reason above as to why I, myself, would not use Nigerian processors and use PayPal, now consider the reasons of other users..

And what do you have against Business Documents? That is how you fought tooth and nail against Smart web for this doc grin

And Oh, you from Lithuania, what do you need NetPay For?
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by Vinshu(f): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2014
LoadedHost:

And what do you have against Business Documents? That is how you fought tooth and nail against Smart web for this doc grin

And Oh, you from Lithuania, what do you need NetPay For?

Not like i have something against it, i consider those who do not have it..
Regarding Lith, well, its true, i do not need NetPay, but i saw their advert here one day so i just applied to see how they work not like i needed it. PayPal is in our country and we have other Payment systems here which i use.
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by Joel3(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Vinshu:

Not like i have something against it, i consider those who do not have it..
Regarding Lith, well, its true, i do not need NetPay, but i saw their advert here one day so i just applied to see how they work not like i needed it. PayPal is in our country and we have other Payment systems here which i use.
you look suspicious and we will keep an eye on you. You are not from nigeria but buying a nigeria host. Why not from your country or somewhere else?

Nigeria got ask for document when doing any online things from the usa. You have to obey our laws dude.
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by Vinshu(f): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2014
Joel3: you look suspicious and we will keep an eye on you. You are not from nigeria but buying a nigeria host. Why not from your country or somewhere else?

Nigeria got ask for document when doing any online things from the usa. You have to obey our laws dude.

You have made the biggest mistake of your life quoting me. Keep an eye on me... Did I tell you that I care? I use Trudigits Hosting a Nigerian company before YES! Now I use a VPS from LoadedHost after i learnt they are in Lithuania too so. We only have data centers here no much hosting is based here so If you have a problem quote me. Why did you think I joined Nairaland? I use Nigerian services for some things.... So if you like don't mind your business and keep your eyes on me. Lamer.

I wonder who you think you are really to say such. Keep your eyes on my a!ss too if you wish. You have a problem with me from today. You ain't gonna rest on this web master section. Besides I'm a lady for your info. St!upid
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by deloon(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2014
Methinks Vinshu is Nigerian; judging from the attitude and choice of words.
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by Joel3(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
deloon: Methinks Vinshu is Nigerian; judging from the attitude and choice of words.
i think i will learn to believe that you have said it better.
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by Joel3(m): 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Vinshu:

You have made the biggest mistake of your life quoting me. Keep an eye on me... Did I tell you that I care? I use Trudigits Hosting a Nigerian company before YES! Now I use a VPS from LoadedHost after i learnt they are in Lithuania too so. We only have data centers here no much hosting is based here so If you have a problem quote me. Why did you think I joined Nairaland? I use Nigerian services for some things.... So if you like don't mind your business and keep your eyes on me. Lamer.

I wonder who you think you are really to say such. Keep your eyes on my a!ss too if you wish. You have a problem with me from today. You ain't gonna rest on this web master section. Besides I'm a lady for your info. St!upid
you here, look here. You must be crazy for saying those shit. we will keep an eye on you and your activities..

You bloody basterd. I got ask for document by Goddady for my domains. So who the air are you to insult nigeria? Fuc.k. You. Stupi.d and smelling puss.y Bleep up and qwack unrecognise europe poor country.

Fool
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by LoadedHost(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
deloon: Methinks Vinshu is Nigerian; judging from the attitude and choice of words.

She uses our services, she is not Nigerian as far as we know. She may be but we have a Phone Call Verification and she passed it not with a Nigerian Number but Lithuanian so that is as far as we can tell.
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by jonnyboy4u: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
I think that's what online business is for, crossing boarders. Americans can buy from Nigeria, Nigerians can buy from Americans. The main thing is to get a good business plan, advertise and build a good online name/business.

[/img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=021[/img]

1 Like

Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by chiefkpokp(m): 3:04am On Sep 30, 2014
2 fighting, Eba make dem fite, akpu seperate dem, amala call police, police arrest dem........Nigeria vs lithuanian
Re: How To Open a Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria: The Truth or Scam by ibietela2(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Joel3: you here, look here. You must be crazy for saying those shit. we will keep an eye on you and your activities..

You bloody basterd. I got ask for document by Goddady for my domains. So who the air are you to insult nigeria? Fuc.k. You. Stupi.d and smelling puss.y Bleep up and qwack unrecognise europe poor country.

Fool

I have been using Godaddy for 2yrs now i have not been asked for DOCUMENTS

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group Of 183k Members Is Up For Grab / How To Download Android Play Store App Using Telegram / How To Convert A Web Site Into Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.