Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

I'll Pay You N500 For Reading This Post - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'll Pay You N500 For Reading This Post (573 Views)

Help Me Copy 15,000 GSM Numbers And I'll Pay You 10k (Taken) / I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer / "How Much Do We Pay You?" Interview Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Pay You N500 For Reading This Post by bishoprccg(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2008
Information product business has become the hottest online business worldwide, with an estimated $320 billion been made yearly on the Internet.
Information product has continued to dominate and dictate market index online.
This wonderful Internet business opportunity is already well known in Nigeria, but hugely untapped. What a sad irony!
With less than 10 million Nigerians having direct access to Internet facilities, information product marketing remains a huge money-spinner any day.
Over the past four years, I have continuously been a faithful disciple of information product marketing business.
It has been an interesting journey, which saw me attending some of the best Internet seminars been packaged in the country.
The passion for deeper knowledge of this internet gold mine, encouraged me to buy a couple of info products from well known gurus in the info product marketing business, both here in Nigeria and abroad.
Through careful research and hard work, I’ve been able to package an envious collection of information products covering virtually all spheres of human endeavor:
>> Wealth Creation
>>Affiliate programs
>>Website creation
>>Google Adsense/ Adword
>>Romance
>>Information Technology
>>Health
>>Time Management
>>Educational
>>Home Business
>>And lots more…

The good news is this:
I will be offering Nigerians, especially entrepreneurs, a once in a lifetime opportunity to grab these awesome info products and profit from them.
The estimated value of the entire library is more than $2500(N292500) and still moving up.
The entire info product library is yours for the taking.
How, you may want to ask me?
Very simple.
For only N1000 (One thousand Naira), you can get your hands on the greatest and most powerful info marketing and self-help resources.
If you think that is a mighty bold statement, you’ll be convinced before you get to the end of this message of the overflowing value packed into this rare limited time offer.
I know you’ve seen and heard similar offers before, but this one is a mind-blowing extraordinary offer.
This is what you stand to benefit:
· Loads of free e-books twice in a month
· Free recharge cards
· A life time opportunity to partner with Grelohi Dot Communications and make a decent income stream monthly
· You stand a chance of grabbing the princely sum of N500 for reading this message, provided
1. You Forward the name and email of Three of your friends who may be interested in Information product marketing
2. Any of them make payment to start receiving the money spinning info products
NB: Immediately any of those you recommend, make payment, you will be alerted via SMS or email, and you instantly receive your N500 Cash, which will be sent to you using any option of your choice!

It’s a win-win situation that can never be found elsewhere!
To have instant access to this once in lifetime money spinning info product library, make payment to:

A/c Name SADJERE CLEMENT
UBA A/C NO 0462120026552
OCEANIC BANK A/C NO 0630001009901

Next you text your name, email and teller no to 08052790262 or 08028503527
The package will be sent to your email within 24 hours after confirmation.

With great appreciation
Sadjere Clement
C.E.O and Founder
grelohionline.com
ewealthtips.com

P.S: Just think! You’re going to save yourself years of research AND save thousands of Naira. Now, you can get all the resources you need on a platter of gold wrapped with lots of free bonus gifts.
You simply place your order and you’re on your way to the biggest money spinning business exploits of the ages within 24 hours guaranteed!

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities!you Have Been Waiting For / Sales Vacancy In Ict Company / Do U Think There's No Way U Can Celebrate The Coming Xmas, New Year And Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.