Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? (891 Views)

Is This Type Of Compensation Religiously Allowed? / Is Comedy A God Given Gift / Why Is Logic Not Allowed In The Mega Religions Of The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? by safas20(f): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2014
reply needed*
Re: Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? by Orunto: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2014
NO! Yoruba calls it "IMOLE"(Hard doctrine). Islam is not a Theology. It is just a doctrine.
Re: Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? by ifaoni(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2014
for where? Islamic= war, 24/7. Buy cheap datas, check my signature.
Re: Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2014
ifaoni: for where? Islamic= war, 24/7. Buy cheap datas, check my signature.
You mean if i buy 1gb i would get 250mb extra? What is the validity?
Re: Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? by ifaoni(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Idrismusty97: You mean if i buy 1gb i would get 250mb extra? What is the validity?
yea. 1month validity.
Re: Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? by logicboy01: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2014
lol.....

There are islamic comedians but they are boring. They know that they can be beheaded with one mistatement

The only funny muslims are those who live in secular countries and are very liberal (not considered muslims by conservative muslims)
Re: Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2014
ifaoni: yea. 1month validity.
I heard you are a crook and spammer. No be my money you go chop o! Seun ban this scammer! Just look at your mention. Are you a millionaire now?

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=ifaoni&search=Search
Re: Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? by tide1983: 2:18pm On May 06, 2015
I’m sorry to say this but the spectacles of hate need to be removed. I dare anyone on here to google Islamic research foundation and spend a few minutes looking at what you find. I am sure that you will find that Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance, justice, kindness, charity, love and worshiping one God.
The prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him) was verbally abused, ridiculed, had objects thrown at him, spat at and even beaten. He reacted by having mercy on people and treating them with patience and kindness throughout his life.
When we differ in our opinions, we shouldn’t be abusive or threatening. This was not the way of the prophet Mohammed ( PBUH) with believers and disbelievers. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? by Ifeann(f): 9:14pm On May 06, 2015
safas20:
reply needed*

Dancing, drawing of images(art), drama, singing nonislamic songs, being happy(unislamically eg watching epl, western movies) and laughing are not enouraged in most hardline Islamic countries.

Besides Muslims don't laugh. JK.
Re: Is Comedy Allowed In Islam? by channelz: 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
tide1983:
I’m sorry to say this but the spectacles of hate need to be removed. I dare anyone on here to google Islamic research foundation and spend a few minutes looking at what you find. I am sure that you will find that Islam is a religion of peace, tolerance, justice, kindness, charity, love and worshiping one God.
The prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him) was verbally abused, ridiculed, had objects thrown at him, spat at and even beaten. He reacted by having mercy on people and treating them with patience and kindness throughout his life.
When we differ in our opinions, we shouldn’t be abusive or threatening. This was not the way of the prophet Mohammed ( PBUH) with believers and disbelievers. Thank you.
@Bold, I agree with you:
Emp.iree:
... and now behaving like imb.ecile. Get a life
Em.piree:
Honestly, you are foolish. No offense intended...
Ezio.Auditore:

His children you dumb prick!
9jaf.orlife:

Ifeanyi aka Ifea.nn aka paris.bookaddict aka l*unatic and now aka p*rostitute...
Mr.Olai:
@Ifean.n/parisbo.okaddict oloriburuku! "excellent write-up" indeed by lunatic, Ifea.nn.
bar.bstee:
What a big fool u ar for telling lies abt Islam
tar.tar9:
useless whôre
tar.tar9:
*sighs* shez been unchained
Who let the b*tch out {woof, woof, woof, woof}
tar.tar9:
the mad cow has been released from her cage
tart.ar9:
i see multitasking when servicing and typing at the same time.no wonder you keep typing of 'erect p*nises'
tar.tar9:
stÛpid igbo
tart.ar9:
I can't see converted to the sword there,stÛpid Igbo bigot
EzioAud.itore:

Shut up trollop! That's b*tch talk.
ta.rtar9:

Alright! bro,no more 'slang' words.but I could still use appropriate words like a blind fool to describe her thou

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Oyakhilome Removed As Trustee Ofchurch’s UK Branch / Revert To Islam / Robert Schuller, Crystal Cathedral Megachurch Founder, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.