Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer (2477 Views)

4 Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Writing Firm / Do’s And Don’ts Of Hiring The Best Firms When You Are Moving Interstate / Cost of Clearing a 40ft Container At Lagos Port? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer by gabriel74: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello guys

Please how much will it cost me to hire a Nigerian article writer for a website content. One article cost how much?
Many alway say hire from freelancer but my question is do they know how to write Nigerian business related content?
Also recommend a writer here for me

Thank guyz
Re: Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer by ultimateballer: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer by Audu2008: 10:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Call 08087205513. Tell me ur Budget and Its done
Re: Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer by tonytony208(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Am an established writer with 6 years writing experience. Call 07034426064 and we can negotiate. If you can be trusted for prompt payment after delivery, i can be trusted on high quality and considerably cheap business write-ups that are error-free, copyscape-passed and highly informative. I can give you samples of my past works to enable you access my work's quality. Bro, just make the call now for a friendly and long lasting working relationship! smiley cool
Re: Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer by Tectono: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2014
I am interested in becoming your article writer. You can view my write-ups via: http://tectono..com/
Re: Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer by kulay1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
I have a burning passion for writing. Please contact me on 08169097781 or via email kulay007@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer by tonyx4x44(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
gabriel74:
Hello guys

Please how much will it cost me to hire a Nigerian article writer for a website content. One article cost how much?
Many alway say hire from freelancer but my question is do they know how to write Nigerian business related content?
Also recommend a writer here for me

Thank guyz

Yes, there are qualified Nigerian writers on freelancer platforms like Upwork and freelancer. I can confidently make this assertion as I am one, and I know quite a few.

I don't know your budget or niche so I can provide details yet.

My prices may be a bit too high if you are going low budget.

Also, I can help source qualified freelancers (free of charge.)

Hit me up on WhatsApp with details on your niche, requirements, and budget.
Re: Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer by Gamelord007: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance site that supports Naira transactions
Re: Cost Of Hiring Nigerian Article Writer by information1: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
tonytony208:
Am an established writer with 6 years writing experience. Call 07034426064 and we can negotiate. If you can be trusted for prompt payment after delivery, i can be trusted on high quality and considerably cheap business write-ups that are error-free, copyscape-passed and highly informative. I can give you samples of my past works to enable you access my work's quality. Bro, just make the call now for a friendly and long lasting working relationship! smiley cool
Are you still available

(1) (Reply)

Importing Goods From South Africa / Get Paid To Post Ads On Facebook (LEGIT & PAYING) / 10 Tips For Starting A POS Business In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.