Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Koo:My Sister Steals Government Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Koo:My Sister Steals Government Money (715 Views)

Boko Haram Raids Yobe Towns,steals Foodstuffs / First Ladies Don’t Spend Government Money – Jonathan / If My Father Steals I Will Jail Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Koo:My Sister Steals Government Money by baba11(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2014
‪‪#‎KOOfacts‬ My sister Funke Olunloyo is busy stealing Oyo state money with the entire APC Fraud machine. She uses her housegirl's kid as the robot for all her Oyo state projects forcing the kid to read 200 books a week, on computer software and all. Almost 365 days to the job, nothing has changed in Oyo state. The Ministry of Education is at it's worst. I met a 12 y/o yesterday who could NOT speak English. The WAEC scores are bad and full of failure. What exactly is she advising the Governor about?? She forces her violent housegirl Janet to sign over her kid so that she can have control and then collect extra money from the state on some work he is doing with him as a prototype student. She tried sucking up my son KJ to that mess but I stopped her immediately trying to use my child for her freebie projects. They are bullshitting the masses squandering govt funds and in my father's words (The Best Commissioner for Education) 9/19/14 "They only have a few months left"

In 2013, Chief Richard Akinjide once told me that the The Oyo state government will NEVER hire me despite the fact that I am a daughter of the soil. He said I was too honest and transparent for them and that "they are all thieves". I have NO AFFILIATION to PDP or any party but many of these political figures are ones I grew up looking up to.

Oyo State Government Keep stealing funds and think u will empty that treasury before 2015. I will show u how powerful I am. I already have one of your thugs under my roof.

Dearest Funke, I read the letter you wrote Daddy regarding Governor Abiola adeyemi Ajimobi. It was on his desk. I will continue to expose and bring down the APC fraud machine.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=711610402260105&id=405398802881268&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6063676923690382112%3Amf_story_key.3265278297243745911&__tn__=%2As

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. Shekau Releases Video Saying He's Not Dead. / Fayose’s Mandate And Constitutionalism In Nigeria / Anambra: The State Capital Of Arms And Ammunition Depot For Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.