Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter (809 Views)

Murtala Nyako And Son, Granted N350million Bail / EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos) / Nyako And Son In Court For Arraignment By EFCC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by Descartes: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, has anyone seen or heard from disgraced Nyako after his impeachement last month. Any clue about his whereabouts. A full detailed answer/clarification will be highly welcome. Thanks.
Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by hushmail: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
if DSS give u contract to locate d man, bring d money make we share

if not y bother?

Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by Descartes: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
hushmail: if DSS give u contract to locate d man, bring d money make we share

if not y bother?

If you have any detail, just let me know. Thanks.
Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by Kayceo2010: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
APC and their useless janja.weed brains... #NoToApC

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
OP,
start something like this:

#bringBackOurNyako.

It might help.
Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by IGBOSON1: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
The fool is in hiding licking his wounds, and hoping everyone (including EFCC) forgets he was ever governor!

That mans tenure as governor was so uneventful.....i can't point to even one positive thing he did for Adamawa state! If not for quota-system, he wouldn't even make gateman in the Nigerian Navy, never mind Admiral!
Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by 2cato: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Descartes: Hello Nairalanders, has anyone seen or heard from disgraced Nyako after his impeachement last month. Any clue about his whereabouts. A full detailed answer/clarification will be highly welcome. Thanks.
i saw him with fashola and tinubu strategising planing and scheming on what next to do.
Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by Descartes: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
2cato: i saw him with fashola and tinubu strategising planing and scheming on what next to do.
Please where, when and in what occasion.Thanks
Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by Descartes: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
noblezone: OP,
start something like this:

#bringBackOurNyako.

It might help.
I will do so. Thanks though.
Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by Descartes: 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
IGBOSON1: The fool is in hiding licking his wounds, and hoping everyone (including EFCC) forgets he was ever governor!

That mans tenure as governor was so uneventful.....i can't point to even one positive thing he did for Adamawa state! If not for quota-system, he wouldn't even make gateman in the Nigerian Navy, never mind Admiral!
That's why I open this thread to alert the Government Nigerians are waiting for his prosecution. Thanks for your input. cool
Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by 2cato: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Descartes: Please where, when and in what occasion.Thanks
if you ask me na who i go ask? No vex you don chop today
Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by Descartes: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
2cato: if you ask me na who i go ask? No vex you don chop today
Do you have any food for me
Re: Where Is The Impeached Nyako And His Genocide Letter by tit(f): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
he is in a brothel in saudi arabia

(1) (Reply)

Kastina APC To Buy Form For Buhari / Schools In Eleven States Resume Today After Forced Ebola Holidays / Baba And Jona (a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.