Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Worked Ineffectual - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Worked Ineffectual (390 Views)

TTC -you Have Tried All Options And Nothing Worked!!! / A Simply Applied Method To Getting Pregnant - Worked For Me / Fake Doctor Worked In Suleja (Niger State) Hospital For 3 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Worked Ineffectual by mearijaan1: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
The bank balances all the richest at the top richest people place there's just my way as has more money in there's more you know well there’s more numbers has supposed numbers pertaining to certain well and on that on their behalf set then there s money to actually packet anticipate and sheathe it Melinda even the total debt have planned exceeds molder polls %uh the total GDP have every country on this planet combined enough I think is something like that the gross that the National that then the global debt is I think I from sunlight between and times the combined GDP of every country from here year the it's a it's a REFUEL EXTREME bit like Faye yet the it’s bit like the here and the difference between threat swine flu and the fear have swine occur you know I mean I worked ineffectual I worked in the war the one place well all the yes all the people who were suspected of having swine flu were admitted in the Kent and Sussex region have over England I've worked in that on-board before during and after they the whole swine flu problem there were in excess of maybe forty patients admitted throughout this time period suspected of having swine flu guess you might guess how many tested positive to so the fear a swine flu was far greater than the threat a swine flu this the same thing with the amount of money that actually exit that actually supposedly exists all the numbers that pertain to something this thought and then there's the physical currency that hat has to represent it .

(1) (Reply)

Natural Ways To Make Your Body / Why Your Brain Makes You Reach For Junk Food / Video: How Nigeria Beat The Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.