Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. (3684 Views)

Sick Man Goes To Doctors And He's Told That ‘He's A Woman’ / 78-yr-old Granny Goes To School / Israel Successfully Tests Arrow 3 Missile Interceptor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
podosci:

Do you know the Catholic church is about to formaly Accept gay marriage,,,,and the bible specifically detest Homosexuals......for years homosexuals have been wedding in protestant churches......If thats not the highest form of immorality then what is?

And you think these immoral acts started from the Church? Only the carnal mind would do and accept things like that....I bet, e-atheists like you could be Church goers/Christians in real life, but does that make you a true CHILD OF GOD? SMDH grin

Matthew 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven
Re: India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
sukkot:
why are you trying so hard to be white ? what is there on mars but fried dried up by the solar wind red dust ? you are starting to think like a white person who thinks without their common sense but only engage their egos. all this trip to mars, you think they make significant gains from this or it is just an ego trip amongst nations to say we are technologically more advanced. mars is a dead place with dead fried red soil. there is nothing up there to pick up. try to stay focused on earth mmkayyyy. the other day comet siding spring fried up all their million dollar equipments on mars on 19 th of this month. whats the gain ?

BUZUGEE, TELL dem oh! welcome back brah grin

1 Like

Re: India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. by podosci(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
doubleDx:

And you think these immoral acts started from the Church? Only the carnal mind would do and accept things like that....I bet, atheists like you are Church goers and Christians, but does that make you a true CHILD OF GOD? SMDH grin

Matthew 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven
What nonsense are you talking about?...am talking about the contradictory activities of religious instituitions,
Re: India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. by sukkot: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2014
doubleDx:

BUZUGEE, TELL dem oh! welcome back brah grin
[b]my oga pata pata at the top i troway salute sir.trust all is coo. oh yeah i had to let plaetton know that his desires and wish to sound and be caucasian is laughable. this nigga being singing the same song since 3 years and he still hasnt gotten off his a-s-s to build the satellites himself and put it on mars himself. if he is so passionate about it why not try to get funding from the government and then build the satellite himself ? who is he waiting for ? oh let me guess. he is just as dumb as the rest of us but wishes to be as smart as the caucasian but he is not. and yes the truth is the caucasian is smarter now because he is on top and the knowledge and wisdom and understanding is with him. while we are below the earth ( hence why negros are dumb ). however the reverse is here. happening as we speak. the white man will return to the caves and be as dumb as rocks while we get the wisdom knowledge and understanding. but some of us understand this so we dont sit and cry everyday about HOW THE WHITE MAN HAS THIS AND THAT AND THIS AND THAT AND WE HAVE NOTHING LMAO. these niggas whine everyday and this is 3 years down the line and plaetton is still singing the same old sad song. like seriously ? if he is so passionate about it why he aint get off his a-ss yet to put a nigerian satellite in mars ? i get tired of negros whinning all the time about what they dont have[/b] grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
podosci:

What nonsense are you talking about?...am talking about the contradictory activities of religious instituitions,

It's all nonsense huh? The word of GOD would be a lie if it makes any sense to a carnal minded heathen like you grin

1 Corinthians 2:14

A person who isn't spiritual doesn't accept the teachings of God's Spirit. He thinks they're nonsense. He can't understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them.

1 Like

Re: India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. by podosci(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
doubleDx:

It's all nonsense huh? The word of GOD would be a lie if it makes any sense to a carnal minded heathen like you grin

1 Corinthians 2:14

A person who isn't spiritual doesn't accept the teachings of God's Spirit. He thinks they're nonsense. He can't understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them.
am carnal minded right?......since u av been qoutn the bible for me for a while now let me invalidate ur beloved book
The bible talks about the creation of Adam and eve has the first of Gods creation right?..........So the children of adam and eve how did dey populate the earth? did dey av sex with each other or did they av sex with their mother?......If u can ans mi this questions i would forgo my Atheist ways and buy a bible today to start preaching the Gospel
Re: India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. by plaetton: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
@Sukkot

So Lord Obadiah, na you be this?
Another Incarnation?

And is this the best way to salute your old comrade from a previous life? angry

I was just about to put you to the sword with some major butthurt, but now that I know that it's you, I will sheath my sword and reserve it for lesser Mortals than your mighty sire.

3 Likes

Re: India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. by sukkot: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
plaetton:
@Sukkot

So Lord Obadiah, na you be this?
Another Incarnation?

And is this the best way to salute your old comrade from a previous life? angry

I was just about to put you to the sword with some major butthurt, but now that I know that it's you, I will sheath my sword and reserve it for lesser Mortals than your mighty sire.
grin grin grin grin hahaha my oga plaetton i salute with 21 guns.

1 Like

Re: India Successfully Goes To Mars With Just $74m. by tit(f): 4:14am On Oct 28, 2014
I bet the $74 million for India's Mars mission was from Obasanjo's NIgSat-1.
We just dash India plenty money on that project like say we no get sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of Palistian Man Using His Kid As A Shield / This Photo Of President Obama Joining The 'beard Gang' Is Breaking The Internet / 14 Inspirational Quotes From President Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.