Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Scam Mail: Can You Fall For This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Mail: Can You Fall For This? (871 Views)

Do Not Fall For These Scam!!!! ( Screen Shots) / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE / REV BILL HUDSON Global Youth Conference Invitation Scam Mail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Mail: Can You Fall For This? by Sheriffc(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
I got the mail below from, obviously, a scammer and it saddens my heart that despite the author's writing skill, he wouldn't want to make money from it legitimately.
Can you fall for this kind of mail...

NIGERIA CENTRAL BANK

YOUR DIPLOMAT HAS ARRIVED SAN DIEGO TO DELIVER YOUR FUNDS, CONTACT HIM NOW.

Scam Compensation.

Since the Sack of Sanusi Lamido, Previous Gorvernor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Investigation has revealed that After all promises to deliver your funds 1$ has not been payed to you, However, am glad to inform you on the development of your compensation fund.

You are given 24 hours to confirm your full delivery address and valid phone number to enable the DIPLOMAT EVEREST AMBROSE deliver your consignment containing your compensation in the amount of $1,000,000 to you unfailingly today.

You must contact him now through email or phone ( qvboffice@gmail.com or +1 619-488-2662. )

Get back to me with update.

Sincerely yours.
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
GOVERNOR OF THE CBN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Mail: Can You Fall For This? by Abduletudaye(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sheriffc: I got the mail below from, obviously, a scammer and it saddens my heart that despite the author's writing skill, he wouldn't want to make money from it legitimately.
Can you fall for this kind of mail...

NIGERIA CENTRAL BANK

YOUR DIPLOMAT HAS ARRIVED SAN DIEGO TO DELIVER YOUR FUNDS, CONTACT HIM NOW.

Scam Compensation.

Since the Sack of Sanusi Lamido, Previous Gorvernor of Central Bank of Nigeria, Investigation has revealed that After all promises to deliver your funds 1$ has not been payed to you, However, am glad to inform you on the development of your compensation fund.

You are given 24 hours to confirm your full delivery address and valid phone number to enable the DIPLOMAT EVEREST AMBROSE deliver your consignment containing your compensation in the amount of $1,000,000 to you unfailingly today.

You must contact him now through email or phone ( qvboffice@gmail.com or +1 619-488-2662. )

Get back to me with update.

Sincerely yours.
Mr. Godwin Emefiele
GOVERNOR OF THE CBN

The scammer is good but not good enough..
Re: Scam Mail: Can You Fall For This? by naturally: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Scammers everywhere

(1) (Reply)

10 Wealthy People Who Never Worked A Day In Their Life / In Need Of A Logistics Company To Assist With Payment On Delivery Packages / Nigeria’s Import Of US Kerosene Hits Record High........Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.