Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan (112690 Views)

Visafone Has A 10 Terabyte Data Plan For N1000 / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by swanky00(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Visafone unlimited 10TB is gone for good. MTHEN have done wat dey knw best. Well I have migrated to mtn sha and dey gave me 9765mb which I can not do anytin wit interms of browsing but am using d 9765mb to make calls.
124mb was deducted after I made 2mins call. WE D VSF CUSTOMERS WE DON HEAR AM FOR MTN HAND.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by bobo65(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
swanky00:
Visafone unlimited 10TB is gone for good. MTHEN have done wat dey knw best. Well I have migrated to mtn sha and dey gave me 9765mb which I can not do anytin wit interms of browsing but am using d 9765mb to make calls.
124mb was deducted after I made 2mins call. WE D VSF CUSTOMERS WE DON HEAR AM FOR MTN HAND.

Lol
These yellow ppl no get single chills again
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Billw(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
I just resubscribed now.....someone helped me do it...try recharg8ng ur fone from zenith internet banking...once you have done so contact me and il link you up with this guru...08130516941
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by mogreen22: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
swanky00:
they gave me 58gb. I can't use it though. Wonder why
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by swanky00(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
mogreen22:
they gave me 58gb. I can't use it though. Wonder why
you can only make calls with it.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
swanky00:
you can only make calls with it.
80mb per minute..ridiculous
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by warrenweste(m): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Billw:
I just resubscribed now.....someone helped me do it...try recharg8ng ur fone from zenith internet banking...once you have done so contact me and il link you up with this guru...08130516941

post screenshot
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by lymelyte(m): 5:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Mtn gave me #30000 credit. I wanted to buy data with but couldn't. Now I just make call with it.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by twicenoni(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
lymelyte:
Mtn gave me #30000 credit. I wanted to buy data with but couldn't. Now I just make call with it.

open business center with it now lmfao grin
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by kolexepana: 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Billw:
its over for resubcription...i have been trying for two days now..if you know someone working at mtn they can codedly help
There's no help anywhere, the unlimited something has been scrapped by stupid MTN
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Billw(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
warrenweste:

post screenshot

For real bro...there is someone that can do it

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by talk2dre(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
tuta1:

Speed is hit or miss for everyone, but I get those speeds at day too, downloads run smooth from a torrent client and idm, for your battery id still tell you its poor, id suggest you get high capacity batteries like the one I attached below, mine holds and am still expecting it to max more, we all know bb battery issues but 20mins, na that's definitely a battery issue. If you're using this on pc I'd advise you play with spot on Dns, if you get good dns' you'll get faster page openings, download speed improvement n sort.

Bro, please where can I get this exact battery?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by adeleye83(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
dontay:
which of the blackberry are u using with your visafone network.... because I can't even download up to 100 mb file size presently. ..

I am using bold 5, very fast around Ikorodu.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by ESheriff1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
sweetfreshboy:
I just heard of this visafone company giving out 10terabyte {10,000gb} on their daily and monthly blackberry subscription which goes for #65 and #1000 respectively. This sounds so amazing because I can actually share this large chunk of data with up to 5 order devices from the customised visafone blackberry and the speed is mad like the speed of light.

The customised visafone comes in both curve 4 and bold 5 which sells for 25k and 45k respectively..

A friend of mine has gotten his like 9days ago and I can tell u the speed and data volume is really mad as they said... This is far better than what any other telecom company in Nigeria is offering presently. He downloads at a mad speed on IDM with this stuff .

Is anyone out there too already enjoying this ahoof or willing to enjoy it..please share what u think here o.

Am waiting guys!
My small curve2 is Visafone branded,can it work?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by DIDONARY(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
4llerbuntu:
The recharge cards are not available on the streets,

the Visafone platform has been removed from Quickteller

Do you know of any other means of recharge? Please share. My subscription expires tomorrow.

Meanwhile, if MTN intends to launch their 4G in July, is it not this spectrum they want to use? Do they intend to continue running CDMA on the same spectrum?

Anyway,the more important question is what happens when one migrates the number to MTN gsm?

i migrated to mtn and alas!!! the unlimited is capped to 200mb monthly. I blamed my self jare.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
Visafone and MTN won't kill me Sha.... See my life... .. I'm switching to Etisalat for normal browsing... I'll use maybe 1k for 1.5gb OR 2k for 3.5gb OR double the 2k and get 7gb for 4k.. ..but I'll also switch to Airtels new time plan.... Heard that one has a speed of 1mb
honmusa:
Don't bother to recharge with Visafone recharge card as Visafone has already terminated the bb recharge service until you migrate to Mtn platform.
You are automatically cut off after the end of your bb subscription period.
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by twicenoni(m): 6:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Have dash mine out and start using glo 2k for 6gb grin
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Been on the network for over a year now,it's simply amazing!
ESheriff1:
My small curve2 is Visafone branded,can it work?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2016
please does anyone want to sell their's?,i'vegot people who still need it cos they believe there's still a way out.
Udezer69:
Visafone and MTN won't kill me Sha.... See my life... .. I'm switching to Etisalat for normal browsing... I'll use maybe 1k for 1.5gb OR 2k for 3.5gb OR double the 2k and get 7gb for 4k.. ..but I'll also switch to Airtels new time plan.... Heard that one has a speed of 1mb[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2016
please anyone want to sell his visafone bb?,i have people in need of it thanx.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by bedford101(m): 6:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Rossiversal:
please anyone want to sell his visafone bb?,i have people in need of it thanx.
curve 7 for sale 08078569784
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by DuduParaPara: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Wow that's great
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by sureinfo: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2016
Hmm this is awesome
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Rossiversal:
please does anyone want to sell their's?,i'vegot people who still need it cos they believe there's still a way out.

I've a curve 4 Visafone BB for sale, 8k. Pristine condition. I used it lightly for 3 months.

Get in touch via Nairaland email system.

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Lol.... Mine is still working o! The last picture is me checking my data just now... My 1k sub finished last week.... It totally went off.... Didn't get a chance to auto renew....so I had 400naira on the account...so I just thought ill give it a try... So I did 350naira for 1week and it worked...i subbed again.... Used it to download like mad today....

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by bobo65(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2016
Udezer69:
Lol.... Mine is still working o! The last picture is me checking my data just now... My 1k sub finished last week.... It totally went off.... Didn't get a chance to auto renew....so I had 400naira on the account...so I just thought ill give it a try... So I did 350naira for 1week and it worked...i subbed again.... Used it to download like mad today....

Omo u lucky o

U dey even get almost 300kbps on visafone
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
bobo65:

Omo u lucky o

U dey even get almost 300kbps on visafone
a lot of people don migrate go mtn. Visafone network is super fast now. Downloaded over 6gb file yesterday alone. Steady 220kb per second on IDM...
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by bobo65(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
stevolinkon40:
a lot of people don migrate go mtn. Visafone network is super fast now. Downloaded over 6gb file yesterday alone. Steady 220kb per second on IDM...

Chai
Guess uv sold that my former one

Were u able to subscribe?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
bobo65:

Chai

sold it like 5days later.. I bought around 7pcs at that time sold all except my personal one.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tuta1: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Am wondering why they said its not working.

Udezer69:
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
bobo65:

Chai

I was able to re subscribe...if the message didn't sent. We still have a way of subscribing. Thanks to a contact someone posted on this thread... Visa still blasting.. The best part is when the stuff finally stop. Just switch to mtn. You will be compensated with 30,000 mtn airtime which is fair in my opinion. I bought your phone 11,000. I switched to mtn and collected 30,000 airtime sold the airtime for 24000 and still sold the phone for 10k... I guess you know why I was buying those phones then when I personally have those phones for sale myself. Only active users are given 30k... New users 5000 Naira...but I stopped buying the phones when I got 5000 on some phone and some was not able to migrate since I wasn't the one that registered the line. But now the 30k cannot longer be sold but for the people that got the first set. The 30k was normal airtime I was able to transfer and sell...got over 400000k airtime then...but now na just promo dem dey give... But can still sell the line for 10k having 30k promo airtime with no expiring date. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by konami001: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
I have my visafone just wasting away...have not migrated yet...abeg who knows who can help me subscribe? I'm in need oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] / Innjoo One Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.