Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

Emergency! Emergency!emergency! Obamas Family Are Relocating From Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emergency! Emergency!emergency! Obamas Family Are Relocating From Kenya (714 Views)

Toyin Saraki Joins The Obamas, Usher & Others For Event At The White House. PICS / Ibo Businessmen Are Relocating Home / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency! Emergency!emergency! Obamas Family Are Relocating From Kenya by Tonyet1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2008
my anger is that couldn't they just wait tillĀ  after 20th of january(his inauguration) before relocating to the white house and start painting the place with the okro soup and garri smell ehn?

NLs are you in support of this relocation or not

Re: Emergency! Emergency!emergency! Obamas Family Are Relocating From Kenya by ilaugh1: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2008
This is arrant stupidity - Poster - may you be grinded by the wheels of that truck and may your oversized dikc bend to one side as your balls go up in flames while you are looking.
Re: Emergency! Emergency!emergency! Obamas Family Are Relocating From Kenya by Tonyet1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2008
i_laugh:

is this really true - Poster - lol, . . may you be grinded by the wheels of that truck and may your oversized dikc bend to one side as your balls go up in flames while you are looking.

whats funny we are serious here
Re: Emergency! Emergency!emergency! Obamas Family Are Relocating From Kenya by Jakumo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2008
Wait a minute, that is not Obama's family.

Those guys are my future in-laws, responding to the line I just fed my fiancee about landing a gardener job in the White House Rose Garden when Obama wins.
Re: Emergency! Emergency!emergency! Obamas Family Are Relocating From Kenya by Nigeria4: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2008
Take that nonsense picture down. I know if you look at this, it is what ford can help in bringing cheap cars to africa.

I once wrote the premier minister of taken advantage of the demand and supply situation of 800 million africa. You see the economy crisis in America is cause by lack of understanding of world economy by the US so called economist.

I will one day write a paper that would help obama bring back the US economy. Only africa can save the US. The US economy would go down and they would start living like mexico , only if Africa help the US. Only africa can save the US economy. It is an issue of demand and supply. Which china is taken advantage of. China may end up the only super power in the world.
Re: Emergency! Emergency!emergency! Obamas Family Are Relocating From Kenya by Jakumo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2008
Your name looks sadly familiar dude, so don't you even think about including any satellite pictures in your upcoming dissertation.
Re: Emergency! Emergency!emergency! Obamas Family Are Relocating From Kenya by bawomolo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2008
lol

(1) (Reply)

Sudden Ceasation Of Politically Motivated Assasinations After OBJ. / Where Is My Thread? / Between Ribadu And The Agf, Mr Michael Aondoakaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.