Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self (946 Views)

Free MTN Night Browsing.... / Another ATM Scam By Ecobank! / People Should Respect Them Self In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self by astronautog(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello all on thursday I recharged my mtn line and subcribed for the mtn night plan,this was done by 1;03pm I got a message saying I had receive 3gig and 1.5gig. Bonus. I removed my sim from phone and inserted it to my modem to browse.it didn't browse so I checked my airtime I noticed my balance was zero naira I was surprised,I then checked my data it showed 0.0mb I was shocked!I placed a call to customer care,I was told I should wait for 24 hours that my call and data records have not been fully updated.on friday I called back and was told to wait for another 24hrs.yesterday saturday I called and the agent checked and agreed that an error occured on my line he promised to refund my airtime and transfer my case to who would refund my data.30 minutes later I got a text saying I have received 50 naira via vitual top up from mtn,I was happy and expected to receive my data any moment.I waited in vain,this morning I called back and to my surprise the agent accused me of using up my data I then asked him y then was my airtime refunded?he could not answer instead he dropped the call on me!!pls beware of mtn lastest scam!!!
Re: Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self by 1stola: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
astronautog: Hello all on thursday I recharged my mtn line and subcribed for the mtn night plan,this was done by 1;03pm I got a message saying I had receive 3gig and 1.5gig. Bonus. I removed my sim from phone and inserted it to my modem to browse.it didn't browse so I checked my airtime I noticed my balance was zero naira I was surprised,I then checked my data it showed 0.0mb I was shocked!I placed a call to customer care,I was told I should wait for 24 hours that my call and data records have not been fully updated.on friday I called back and was told to wait for another 24hrs.yesterday saturday I called and the agent checked and agreed that an error occured on my line he promised to refund my airtime and transfer my case to who would refund my data.30 minutes later I got a text saying I have received 50 naira via vitual top up from mtn,I was happy and expected to receive my data any moment.I waited in vain,this morning I called back and to my surprise the agent accused me of using up my data I then asked him y then was my airtime refunded?he could not answer instead he dropped the call on me!!pls beware of mtn lastest scam!!!
scape goat
you should checked 1st b4 browsing...
Re: Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self by roufy235(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
you suppose to tell the agent that you will sue them. They will refund it sharp sharp. It works at times for me
Re: Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self by Kangol99(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nawa! for MTN these days. Recently I was trying to subscribe for MTN BB 1day plan which cost #100. I had #800 and I was in a hurry to do something on my fone so I sent the code, there was no reply so I sent it manytimes,and then i received the reply that my 1day Sub is on it expires d next day. But when I checked my balance I had #400 left out of #800 so I put a call 2ru to d customer care and I was told I tried d code 4x that I my airtime would be return in 24hrs. But since July their 24hrs never reach. Ogaa oooo!
Re: Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
New Price List 4 MTN!!!

MTN
1. Buy 250MB for #400
2. Buy 500MB for #700
3. Buy 750mb for #1,000
4. Buy 1000MB/1gig for #1,300
5. Buy 1500MB/1.5gig for #1,800
6. Buy 2000MB/2gig for #2,300
7. Buy 3000MB/3gig for #3,300
=»Pay As You Go
For More Information Visit:
http://adetechinfo..nl/?m=1

please call/whatsapp AdeTech:08061282565
Re: Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
You know what?
At what time did you insert your modem into your system to browse? I bliv it was in the afternoon sometimes bet 1 and 2 pm.
If they gave you 3g for the night, and 1.5g bonus data.....why should they deduct d one meant for the night even if we assume you consumed d bonus when its still daytime.
Maybe you should call again and tell them that.
Re: Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self by astronautog(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
RockyTeee: You know what?
At what time did you insert your modem into your system to browse? I bliv it was in the afternoon sometimes bet 1 and 2 pm.
If they gave you 3g for the night, and 1.5g bonus data.....why should they deduct d one meant for the night even if we assume you consumed d bonus when its still daytime.
Maybe you should call again and tell them that.
I have called them more than 10 times they keep posting me or promising and failing
Re: Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
astronautog: I have called them more than 10 times they keep posting me or promising and failing
hmmmm. God dey
Re: Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self by micheal010: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Report companies mis-dealings on
www.scamfender.com
Re: Mtn Night Plan Scam By Mtn Them Self by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:07am On Oct 04, 2014
micheal010:

Report companies mis-dealings on
www.scamfender.com

Can you please e-mail me @ olaadegbu@aol.com

(1) (Reply)

.. / Nairalanders Please Help Me Solve This / Which Market Exactly Do I Get 5yrds Of Wife Material(stripe Type Particularly)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.