Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja (5129 Views)

Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin / Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Mclick(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
I hope FG will proof that after all, PDP is not the same thing as BH, and any one found guilty will be brought to book irrespective of been a member of PDP
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Ironically, Chibok, Damboa and Gwoza fall under the senatorial district he represents at the senate and we know how notorious these areas are with Boko Haram.

Ali Ndume is actually from Gwoza and we are aware that the Haramites recently declared a caliphate for themselves at Gwoza
wow, are you serious? That means he is a major stakeholder in BokoHaram insurgents.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
PDP...shege
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by DONGOYARO1: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
barcanista: wow, are you serious? That means he is a major stakeholder in BokoHaram insurgents.
Bros
Two years ago a top commander of the Haramite, by the name Shuaibu Mohammed Bama was arrested by the JTF at the apartment of Senator Khalifa Ahmed Zanna. It would intrest you to know that Senator Khalifa Ahmed Zanna is a memeber of the PDP representing Borno central senatorial district and he has been alleged of having links with other high commanders of the Haramites yet he is still free today because he is in PDP

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by nationwide1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nigerian government has specialized in hoarding the truth. Why do we have intelligence agencies? Sen Ndume was indicted long ago yet arresting his PAs now makes a headline. Very sad. How can Boko Haram reign supreme in a country for years and government still claims ignorance of those behind the hideous crime? The government keeps on giving us reasons to doubt their intentions.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Bros
Two years ago a top commander of the Haramite, by the name Shuaibu Mohammed Bama was arrested by the JTF at the apartment of Senator Khalifa Ahmed Zanna. It would intrest you to know that Senator Khalifa Ahmed Zanna is a memeber of the PDP representing Borno central senatorial district and he has been alleged of having links with other high commanders of the Haramites yet he is still free today because he is in PDP
They are using the Haramite to play politics. How did Borno state elect such thugs to positions?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
STILL SEARCHING FOR IHEJIRIKA AND ORITSEJAFOR'S NAME ON THAT LIST.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Popemax(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibecanglobal: bur i think dem say na Ihejirika and Sherrif dey sponsor BH how come Ndume name come enter now?
Abi na three the sponsors dey now?
No laugh o!
jst making gest of yorself
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by amAZEing: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
how l wish Ya'adua was still alive. Or OBJ the President.
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by theassassin: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ucheosefoh: Busted that is how they go about lying like their chief propaganda Liar Muhammad. www.nassnig.org/nass/portfolio/profile.php?id=SEN.%20NDUME%20MOHAMMED%20ALI

only a fool takes barcanista serious. that guy is a damn hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by eye4eye: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
theassassin:

Shut up! Go home and wait for what your mama brings from street hustling.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
OAM4j SEUN AFAM4EVA OYA MAKE UNA DO THE NEEDFUL ASAP
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
theassassin:

trolling chest beater, Ali Ndume only defected to APC in 2013. As at his first indictment, he was in pdp.

Stfu
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

don't mind that troll and chest-beating assassin.
He's a weakling for real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by theassassin: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

yes but its better than a bastard vulture like you that loves fvcking his mother in the ass

bastard usless hybrid of a rabid dog.

better check your dna because it will match that dog you know.

ezi ofia
otu nne I
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by eye4eye: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
theassassin:

yes but its better than a bastard vulture like you that loves fvcking his mother in the ass

bastard usless hybrid of a rabid dog.

better check your dna because it will match that dog you know.

ezi ofia
otu nne I

Aye e oni da!

Son of a slut, have you asked your mother who your daddy is?
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by theassassin: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

Aye e oni da!

at least not a dog of a father na.

better raape and kill that your hopeless harlot mother before he spoil your generations with dogs.

bastard son of a dog with a wide punnnany of a mother.

ezi bida
otu nne i
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by theassassin: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

Aye e oni da!

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by eye4eye: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=theassassin][/quote]

Son of a slut, have you asked your mother who your daddy is. A Kanuri man was the last person your mother slept with before she conceived your pregnancy. Fact!
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by theassassin: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

Son of a slut, have you asked your mother who your daddy is. A Kanuri man was the last person your mother slept with before she conceived your pregnancy. Fact!

but yours is a dog so tell me which one is better?

otu nne I
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by thwarrior72: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
As long as people still practices ISLAM in this country....terrorism is bound to continue. Expunge Islam & muslims from our society & see how peace & tranquility will envelope us grin cheesy tongue
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by eye4eye: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
theassassin:

but yours is a dog so tell me which one is better?

otu nne I

Son of a slut, I have decimated you. I pity your daddy to be going through what your mummy making him going through.
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
shift15:

You don start again. Check again, Ali Ndume was former minority leader in the House of Reps. He has been in ANPP since 1999. He deflected to PDP in 2011 to win senatorial seat. He dumped PDP in 2012 and moved back to ANPP. He joined APC in 2013 when ANPP collapse into APC. Ali Ndume is a senior SHURA(LAW MAKER) member of the BOKO HARAM PARTY APC
Thank you.
OGBENI THE FUNDAMENTAL LAWS OF THOUGHT IN LOGIC (LAW OF LOGIC) STATES THAT IF A PROPOSITION IS TRUE THEN IT IS TRUE. IN OTHER WORDS , IT SAYS THAT YOU SHOULD SAY THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE WITHOUT ADDING ANY MAGGI OR TIME. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT NDUME, THE APC SENATOR FROM BORNO STATE IS A SENIOR COMMANDER OF BOKO HARAM.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Trailblazer1(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
barcanista: Ndume is a "PDP" man, a "PDP" Sinator and Member of Jonathan's Presidential Committee on Terrorism. He was indicted by DSS, which himself indicted VP Sambo. Yet, he still remain an "untouchable" Sinator and Member of Jona's Presidential Committee....

Though he's carrying APC ticket, he still remains a close Ally of VP Sambo

PDP=Boko Haram

Why is he now carrying APC ticket?
And yet still pdp?
You are so confused.
Who doesn't know that carrying APC ticket confirms he's a haramite.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Trailblazer1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
barcanista: trolling chest beater, Ali Ndume only defected to APC in 2013. As at his first indictment, he was in pdp.

Stfu

So progressive APC allowed an indicted haramite to join them. What for? If not for collaboration.
They have now joined forces

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Tekzyflex(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
The Nigeria government knows more about those sponsoring boko haram but they are hiding it from the public. One day the truth will come out.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by shift15(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
barcanista: trolling chest beater, Ali Ndume only defected to APC in 2013. As at his first indictment, he was in pdp.

Stfu

From your logic, Ali Modu Sherrif is a member of APC.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by Shaakasi(f): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tekzyflex: The Nigeria government knows more about those sponsoring boko haram but they are hiding it from the public. One day the truth will come out.

U get plenty sense kiss
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by theassassin: 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
eye4eye:

Son of a slut, I have decimated you. I pity your daddy to be going through what your mummy making him going through.

bastard son of a rabid dog you mean you decimated your harlot mother?

oops that's good at least she should stop using dildoo

ezi ofia

otu nne I

thunder blaster your mama and papa head there.
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by theassassin: 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2014

Stfu

sharap you pathetic hypocritical bastard vulture.

eating his word and dwelling in lies just to prove lies.

thunder blaster your head you nonentity vulture.

nairalander in politics section knew a lieing bastard like you already.

apc have no point to prove all their points are mere lies so
barcanista fool
go
and
die

2015 you will see and bury your head in shame because in few months time(2015) apc will scatter
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by hushmail: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
the truth is that BH is deeply ingrained in the mentality

of the average Northerner, which baffles me

as breeze continues to blow

fowl nyash go the expose

which time what is hidden will come to light
Re: Boko Haram: Senator Ndume’s PA, Six Others Arrested For Planning To Attack Abuja by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
IAM someting, today iam nothng but yesterday i was anythng, WHAT AM I?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafran People Launch New Radio Station, Details / A Bill Seeking To Upgrade Sharia Law Across Nigeria Passed Second Reading / Alleged N6.3bn Fraud: Lalong Spends Plateau Funds Same Way Jang Did, Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.