Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? (880 Views)

APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics / Shekarau Urges Nigerians To Give PDP A Chance and Accused #PMB / 2015 Elections: APC Will Give PDP A Good Run- Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by wallex1983(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
2015 is around the corner. Either we like it or not, the political atmosphere is already getting charged.
You will agree with me that for effective governance, a good and credible opposition is required. Today, PDP has unanimously presented President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
For me, this election will not be interesting if it iڪ a walkover. I believe a good fight for the number one office will bring everyone to his foot. The APC has not yet come up with its Presidential candidate. Among major contenders for the party's ticket, are former Head of State, General Mohammed Buhari and former vice-President Atiku Abubakar. I believe Speaker Aminu Tambuwal is also not uninterested in the job on the platform of APC. There are other contenders also

While not pre-empting that anyone will win the actual election, who do think or can you recommend to APC to present so as to give PDP a good fight? You may also recommend a formidable vice too.
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by ITbomb(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
The speaker is the best chance for APC, he is the only person that can be accepted nationally, others, (including Fashola) are just sectional leaders only known in their enclave.
Atiku has successfully integrated himself nationally but his corruption stinks, though he is talking about the New Atiku now.
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by segzyj(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
I looked at the all, I found none..... They are all sycophant
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
The person is

.NOBODY
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by ndcide(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
ApC don't need our opinion to get a right candidate. let he who is interested go for the primaries. lobatan!
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by kokoA(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kwankwanso/Ameachi
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by Toosure70: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kwankwanso/okorocha
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by Raiders: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Definately not Buhari or Atiku. GEJ would easily defeat them because they are not popular in the south. APC should field a popular candidate like Fashola/kwankwaso.
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by PhockPhockMan: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
The best candidate is

Honourable PhockPhockman.
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by neduken26(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
For Apc to match Pdp in the fort coming coming presidencial election they should present a chritian/musllim candidate and not buhari,atiku or kwankwaso I mean a clean candidate or else they should forget about the election
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by abdulahi001: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Buhari/Fashola
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by gratieao: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
Muslim/Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.
(1) I think Okorocha or Amaechi/Kwankwaso.
(2) Fashola/northern Christian
ticket will give PDP a run of their money.
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by kb9iice: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]Buhari/Amechi or Buhari/fashola will a nice combo....
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by meforyou1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tambuwal
Re: Opinion: Who Can You Recommend For APC To Give PDP A Good Fight For Presidency? by Orunto: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nasir El-Rufai and Desmond Shola Elliot. Give Nigeria some fresh air.

(1) (Reply)

Learn From History, Forget Second Term- Cardinal Okojie Warns Jonathan Again. / Nigerian Goats Can Smell Lies Since 1960! / Aisha Falode’s Writes Open Letter To GEJ Over Her Son's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.