Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Latest Pictures Of The Under Construction Lagos-badagry Express Road. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latest Pictures Of The Under Construction Lagos-badagry Express Road. (1101 Views)

Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) / Okada Riders Now Ply Oshodi-Apapa, Lagos-Badagry Expressway Unhindered / FG To Take Over Expansion Of Lagos- Badagry Express Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Pictures Of The Under Construction Lagos-badagry Express Road. by solokay(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Can somebody living close or who travel this road on daily basis please share the latest pictures of this road. All the pictures i found online are old and i am interested in the state of work at various part of the road as of this month ( Sept. 2014 ). Any latest pics will be highly appreciated.
Re: Latest Pictures Of The Under Construction Lagos-badagry Express Road. by menix(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
U talkin of dat stupid road dat wuld tak d nxt 15yrs for completion.

Thinkin of dat road makes mii sober,orile 2 mile 2 shuld not take u more than 8minz drive buh somtym I spend 2hrs...

Jst imagine d rest..
Re: Latest Pictures Of The Under Construction Lagos-badagry Express Road. by solokay(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks menix but i understand that re-constructing such a busy road will take a very long time. The main point of this post is not to imagine but to see for myself the current state. I will be visiting in december and just want to see the way things are now so that i can better plan.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers = Liars? / 5 Ways To Overcome Hard Times / Kickass Torrent Reverts Back To Kicksss.to

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.