Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

"Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message (4161 Views)

Chichi Igbo Ex-super Falcons Star Talks About Her Sexuality, Dressing / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / let see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Cyberbaze(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ex Super Falcons footballer Chi-chi Igbo often shares fun dancing videos and photos of her fit body on Instagram.
Yesterday however, she went deep, and shared a touching message from often controversial entertainer Charly Boy . The Area Fada known for wearing makeup and what could be considered feminine attire, encouraged the athlete to continue being herself, despite being misunderstood.
Read below…
Read more at www.brandednaija..com

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Cyberbaze(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
The world will always judge what they don't understand, as wrong. And as much as we gay people try to fit in and get depressed over who likes us or don't, at the end, our happiness is all that matters.

No one would make us happy but ourselves. Learn to love yourself.

Proud of you ChiChi. Never really been a fan of Charlyboy, although I admire his boldness, but this is just so touching, and puts into words the feelings of the average gay person, especially those that are considered manly (for the ladies), and effeminate (for the guys).

6 Likes

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Cyberbaze(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2014
masonkz: The world will always judge what they don't understand, as wrong. And as much as we gay people try to fit in and get depressed over who likes us or don't, at the end, our happiness is all that matters.

No one would make us happy but ourselves. Learn to love yourself.

Proud of you ChiChi. Never really been a fan of Charlyboy, although I admire his boldness, but this is just so touching, and puts into words the feelings of the average gay person, especially those that are considered manly (for the ladies), and effeminate (for the guys).
the wages of gayism is hell fire

1 Like

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Y d bra??
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Cyberbaze: the wages of gayism is hell fire
The wages of fornication,adultery,abortion,premarital sex is a duplex in heaven! FOOL!

4 Likes

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Cyberbaze(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
INNOisBACK: The wages of fornication,adultery,abortion,premarital sex is a duplex in heaven! FOOL!
all this sins you mentioned are small compared to gayism.. Gayism is a serious sin, and a victim of that suffers double punishment both on earth and after death. So repent and give your life to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2014

What is gayism?
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Cyberbaze: all this sins you mentioned are small compared to gayism.. Gayism is a serious sin, and a victim of that suffers double punishment both on earth and after death. So repent and give your life to Jesus.

You, my friend, are senseless. Is that what your Bible taught you??

God made me gay. If he's not happy with it, then he should easily make me straight. wink

2 Likes

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by qadeerkug(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
i no dey comments for dis kind threads,,,, undecided
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
masonkz:

Didn't you notice I ignored him? I discovered I was conversing with a lifeless log of wood!

4 Likes

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by dechandel(f): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Cyberbaze: all this sins you mentioned are small compared to gayism.. Gayism is a serious sin, and a victim of that suffers double punishment both on earth and after death. So repent and give your life to Jesus.
Really
Let me be quick to remind you that there is absolutely nothing like small or big sin.
You had better refresh the pages of your bible before spewing incoherent comments

3 Likes

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by soulglo: 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2014

Really? Please point me to that part of the Bible that says this. I have been looking for it. Pointing fingers at people when you can boldly lie.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Airforce1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
I'm not in support of homosexuality

The bible condemns it
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Airforce1: I'm not in support of homosexuality

The bible condemns it

Your bible also condemns women who speak in church.

1Corinthians 14:34

1 Like

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by beryl04(m): 12:03am On Sep 30, 2014

The wages of ignorance and Stu..pidity is what? eternal life in nigeria.
U, my dear Cyberblaze is already in hell if ur in nigeria !

3 Likes

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Cyberbaze(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
Really
Let me be quick to remind you that there is absolutely nothing like small or big sin.
You had better refresh the pages of your bible before spewing incoherent comments
Even Lesibians are attacking me... Mtcheew...
masonkz:
What is gayism?
gayism is when you, Soulglo, INNOisBACK, and beryl04 are having sex together.
masonkz:
God made me gay. If he's not happy with it, then he should easily make me straight. wink
That's according to your thinking. You were been brainwashed by the white people that, "God made you gay". Be careful, this quote of yours will judge you on the judgment day for calling God Gay. God never liked gay. He destroyed Sodom because of gay, Lesibianism, unclothedness and Masturbation, including other dirty sins.. U practiced gay and the evil spirit entered you and made you feel like that was your normal self. Even Animals forbid that sinful act. Repent now you have the opportunity to do so b4 is too late.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by soulglo: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cyberbaze:
Even Lesibians are attacking me... Mtcheew... gayism is when you, Soulglo, INNOisBACK, and beryl04 are having sex together.
That's according to your thinking. You were been brainwashed by the white people that, "God made you gay". Be careful, this quote of yours will judge you on the judgment day for calling God Gay. God never liked gay. He destroyed Sodom because of gay, Lesibianism, unclothedness and Masturbation, including other dirty sins.. U practiced gay and the evil spirit entered you and made you feel like that was your normal self. Even Animals forbid that sinful act. Repent now you have the opportunity to do so b4 is too late.

YES!!!!! God made gay people and when he was done he said that it was good. You can go cry now.

No where in the bible does it say Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of homosexuality. You have re written the whole Bible

2 Likes

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Cyberbaze(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
soulglo:

YES!!!!! God made gay people and when he was done he said that it was good. You can go cry now.

No where in the bible does it say Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed because of homosexuality. You have re written the whole Bible
Remember this day, because it will be reminded to you during judgment day. You refused to listen.
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by soulglo: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cyberbaze:
Remember this day, because it will be reminded to you during judgment day. You refused to listen.

Oh shut up. You don't even know what your bible says.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cyberbaze:
gayism is when you, Soulglo, INNOisBACK, and beryl04 are having sex together.

Unfortunately we're not having sex together. Try agaian.

Cyberbaze:

Funny thing is I was actually laughing while reading your post grin

You, my brother, are the one that has been brainwashed by the white people into thinking in the line of their God. They introduced Christianity to you, didn't they?

I didn't call your God gay.

I didn't "practice" gay (WTF does this even mean?) before realising I was gay. You surely didn't have sex before you knew you were attracted to the opposite sex.

Again, your God made me this way. You can dive into the nearest river if you're not ok with it. wink

2 Likes

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cyberbaze:

LOL. Short of bible verses to quote? lemme know if you need help with that. hehe

2 Likes

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Airforce1: I'm not in support of homosexuality

The bible condemns it
who ask you
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Airforce1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
goshap: who ask you

no vex
But wetin concern u for my matter
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Airforce1:

no vex
But wetin concern u for my matter
nairaland
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Cyberbaze(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
My guys wey be homo, repent
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by beryl04(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Cyberbaze: My guys we be homo, repent

Guy u really need to get a life FA,ur one step short of being a loony.

1 Like

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Cyberbaze(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2014
beryl04:

Guy u really need to get a life FA,ur one step short of being a loony.
I should get a life by being a gay like you?
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2014
Cyberbaze: I should get a life by being a gay like you?

Nope. Get a life by staying out of gay people's business. Obviously no one is chasing you, it's rather the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Cyberbaze(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
May God have mercy on you
Re: "Pay Attention. Am I Gay?” Ex-super Falcons Chi-chi Shares Charly Boy’s Message by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2014
yesterday, at the busstop,i was walkin down to get a bus,and a man just starting shouting -see as this boy dey waka like woman,u no dey shame? he said dis in front of everyone at d bustop,i felt bad,embarrassed and degraded but i remembered i hear dis everyday, i shud get used to it instead of feeling bad unnecessarily.. its a daily battle.. but i cant n won't allow others dictate my happiness

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Eminem Confesses About Tupac To Mum Who Makes It Public. / Boss Chick! Khloe Kardashian Ventures Out Rolls Royce In Skin Tight Blue Dress / Adesua Etomi Talks About Having Twins With Banky W And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.