Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? (2269 Views)

PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by onila(f): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
When I went to Accra back in 2005

I thought I was abroad

so many white people

but one thing I noticed more
girls were allowed to wear whatever they wanted

I saw girls walking ard freely wearing miniskirts, low waist, halter necks and evry skippy cloth you cld think off in broad day light

I know in Nigeria. motorcycle men stone girls with pure water if they dont dress properly

can u think of any other nice city in Africa, that is not primitive like most Nigerian cities
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by MANGAM(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by unapologetic: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Everywhere in South Africa except their "locations"
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by onila(f): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
unapologetic: Everywhere in South Africa except their "locations"
whats locations
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
That was in 2005.
Things av changed now.
For starters,u will tink u are in nigeria wit d no of 9jrians there

2 Likes

Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by unapologetic: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
onila: whats locations

places where you can find shack settlement and they are mostly notorious.... South Africans call it "Location"
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by 2cato: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Northern nigeria libya afganistan iraq kabul saudi arabia algeria
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by IloveGH: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Visited few years ago, but didn't observe things then. Going back in December.

Can't wait to see those bootylicious girls in their miniskirts and low-waisted. Will surely feed my eyes cheesy
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
phantonce: That was in 2005.
Things av changed now.
lol grin grin
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by onila(f): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
phantonce: That was in 2005.
Things av changed now.
My friends in Ghana are still wearing mini skirt
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by KLEINBASS: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2014
onila: When I went to Accra back in 2005

I thought I was abroad

so many white people

I saw girls walking ard freely wearing miniskirts, low waist, halter necks and evry skippy cloth you cld think off in broad day light

I know in Nigeria. motorcycle men stone girls with pure water if they dont dress properly

can u think of any other nice city in Africa, that is not primitive like most Nigerian cities

As a south african if find this question ignorant or maybe you dont see south africa as part of africa..on 2nd toughts you need boka haram prayers
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by onila(f): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2014
KLEINBASS:

As a south african if find this question ignorant or maybe you dont see south africa as part of africa..on 2nd toughts you need boka haram prayers
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by KLEINBASS: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2014
onila:

jus visit south africa, namibia,lesotho even botswana then you will see wat i mean
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by Bifwoli: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2014

I thought I was abroad

so many white people

You ain't seen nothing yet just try Harare,Windhoek,Jo'burg or Nairobi if you wanna see variety and more decadence
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Cape verde especially my island s.vicente! You wear whetever you want and nobody says nothing, my country is free smiley
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2014

I thought I was abroad

so many white people

maybe in ur village, but definitely not here in abuja grin

1 Like

Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
linda5: Cape verde especially my island s.vicente! You wear whetever you want and nobody says nothing, my country is free smiley
hmm, cutie pie , hmmm. I hear cape verdian shawties are extremely gorgeous embarassed embarassed How true is this? And, i do hope u pretty? embarassed
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
I think majority of african cities are very liberal.
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by onila(f): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
adamskutty: maybe in ur village, but definitely not here in abuja grin

I thot Abuja was less tolerant of that since its located in the North
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
onila:

If they allow adamskutty to fork his goats then i believe they wouldnt mind a couple of girls walking around in mini skirts. grin grin grin
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
onila:

Nope!

It is even worse, try taking a short walk round the central district area grin
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by adamskutty(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
JiggamanGh:

If they allow adamskutty to fork his goats then i believe they wouldnt mind a couple of girls walking around in mini skirts.
see this ediot, becos of u, people lock their fowls up in cages, 24/7 , to prevent u from sexually abusing it.
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chilled monkey pee is one hell of a drug, because i cant imagine any sane man chopping down a goat. grin
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by Fulaman198(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
The way that Adam and Jigga insult each other is so funny.

5 Likes

Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by iamord(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Was in gh 2 years back, I visited osu and all I can say is that I fed my eyes. Till my eyes and neck hurt! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by bumitek02(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
You guys are talking for mini skirt in other country while it becoming old fashion in lagos, our girls here are planing to go with only pants and bra. 9ija no fit cary last lie lie
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by iamord(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
bumitek02 lol. I don't agree with your post.. I was @ elegushi on sunday, I could not find a chic on bikini or some sexy beach wear.. All covered like they going to church.. It was in the lounge I could find a few wey try!
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by JiggamanGh: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fulaman198: The way that Adam and Jigga insult each other is so funny.

Thats my nig, thats how we greet each other.
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by bumitek02(m): 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Don't wory come down to festac /ajegunle okokomiko/ badagry you will run mostly evening
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by iamord(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
bumitek02: Don't wory come down to festac /ajegunle okokomiko/ badagry you will run mostly evening

LoL .. Are those ones area?? I will only single out festac.. U neva see beta places
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by bumitek02(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2014
But what are you doing with woman unclothedness, are you possessed? There is God oo
Re: Is Accra The Most Liberal City In Africa? by onila(f): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2014
bumitek02: But what are you doing with woman unclothedness, are you possessed? There is God oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Of The Most Expensive Yachts Ever Purchased. / How Well Do U Know Venezuela? Let's Share Ideath / Bill Of Landing & Purchase Invoices Required For US Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.