Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,185 members, 7,853,050 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Did Tiwa Savage Forget Her Husband’s Birthday? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Tiwa Savage Forget Her Husband’s Birthday? (1002 Views)

Your Permutations: At What Stage Did Tiwa Savage Shared Her Gala? / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband's Birthday With Loving Words / Regina Askia Williams Celebrates Husband’s Birthday In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tiwa Savage Forget Her Husband’s Birthday? by entadaplace2: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
I am not someone that likes to be caught in publicity stunts, but this seems to be getting real. I once believed the Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz problem was just for the media and Tiwa Savage being rumoured to have sacked Tee Billz was no issue for me, after all, Burna Boy sacked his mother. But at this stage i can say all doesn’t seem to be looking good between pop diva Tiwa Savage and her hubby Tunji Balogun ‘Tee Billz’.

For starters, today September 26, is Tunji Balogun’s birthday, and despite the torrents of birthday wishes he’s been getting from fans and celebrities, his wife Tiwa Savage did not deem it fit to wish her husband the same.

As it has now become the trend to send heartwarming messages to loved ones on social media on special days, Tiwa Savage only waited till later in the evening to wish her husband a happy birthday.

While wishing himself a happy birthday today, Teebillz wrote, ‘Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thank you for all the people who remembered me today Thank you for all the experience of this past year; For times of success which will always be happy memories, For times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, For times of joy when the sun was shining, For times of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you…..AMEN #2609 #ThankYouLord #HBD’.

SOURCE
Re: Did Tiwa Savage Forget Her Husband’s Birthday? by tunde705(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Amebo face your own troubles

1 Like

Re: Did Tiwa Savage Forget Her Husband’s Birthday? by missvera(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Did Tiwa Savage Forget Her Husband’s Birthday? by naturally: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Maybe network did not allow her post d msg since morning
Re: Did Tiwa Savage Forget Her Husband’s Birthday? by entadaplace2: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
naturally: Maybe network did not allow her post d msg since morning
I am reporting this 2 days after sir!

(1) (Reply)

Oma Nnadi Goes Behind Haters Comment...see Her Comment / WOW!! SEE How Comedian Ay's Wife Designed Their Multi-million Naira Home! / Vanessa Hudgens Gets Restraining Order Against Stalker(junior Kabongo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.