Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ll (800 Views)

Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari / Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / Why Nigeria Is Underdeveloped. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ll by abdulwastecx(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ll

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ll by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
I can bet with my toothpick, this OP has never traveled out of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ll by naturally: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
One day e go better
Re: Ll by abdulwastecx(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Billyonaire: I can bet with my toothpick, this OP has never traveled out of Nigeria.

yea bro, I didn't say anything contrary to your post
Re: Ll by marieolae(f): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
But this is the problem about we nigerians. All we do is sit down and complain about the inefficiencies of the country. We as citizens can make a difference.
Re: Ll by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
abdulwastecx:

yea bro, I didn't say anything contrary to your post
All I mean is that you need to travel and come back to appreciate what country you come from. I guess you dont know that most countries, the Government compulsively extort people of my bracket of 35% of their annual income in the name of Tax. People wonder why I love this country. The answer is simple. I love Owerri more than New York.
Re: Ll by mynd44bankrall: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: But this is the problem about we nigerians. All we do is sit down and complain about the inefficiencies of the country. We as citizens can make a difference.
I have employed of 15 youths which one have you done?
Re: Ll by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
And You're in a position to write this trash because you know the over 150million Nigerians individually and have traveled to all corners of the country Abi! undecided....

My friend will you go and sleep!!

Re: Ll by abdulwastecx(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
mynd44bankrall: I have employed of 15 youths which one have you done?

congrats mr employer of youth
Re: Ll by abdulwastecx(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez: And You're in a position to write this trash because you know the over 150million Nigerians individually and have traveled to all corners of the country Abi! undecided....

My friend will you go and sleep!!

Nigeria is about 175million. I don't need ti go round Nigeria or meet all individuals before I can draw my conclusion

1 Like

Re: Ll by abdulwastecx(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ll

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unreported Killings Of Eggon Tribe In Nasarawa State By Militia Fighters / For The First Time, US Shuns Nigeria’s Oil / Mtn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.