Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man (2290 Views)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
What would you do, what will be your advice if you were called to intervene in this situation? This happened to Lilianna today and she obviously was too shocked to keep it all to herself.

source - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/neighbours-19-year-old-daughter-is.html#sthash.UfT59IBy.dpuf

Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
more

Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by bigtt76(f): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ok ...we will comment on this soon undecided
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Nastydroid(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
hmmn
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by cherryice(f): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
So fuvking what if the daughter says it is rape? undecided. Doesnt change the fact that she is pregnant and the biological father of the child is a gateman undecided why issues?
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
she's mature,no wonder the father is playing the r@pe card..

R@pe,or no r@pe,fact is Hausa man a.k.a gateman is the biological father..

1 Like

Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by justmag(m): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2014
Woow! Pure fuckery!!! Why on earth wud d dad wanna call this rape when the daughter clearly said she wasn't raped. That right there is beyond me. Well!! If I was in that situation. ..I wud pull out my camera and start recording that shit. Sounds like an epic moment. I wonder what parents expect of these men? Security man just like any other man...saw a woman and he thought she was attracted and then shit happened. The dad shud be mad at his own daughter because if this security man was a wealthy business man, I am sure the story will be different.

just my two cents
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by DukeNija(m): 1:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Im speechless i swear down shocked.
19 Year old is not a kid. She knew what she was doing so she shouldn't be protected. The only people i feel for are the parents especially the mom. So if the gateman cant speak English, then how on earth did they communicate up to the point of having $ex? That girl deserves to keep that child and face the consequences of her silly sense of judgement. Having unprotected $ex with a gateman who cant speak English how low, hor,ny or whatever can a girl be? even the girl who sells plantain down my road can do better than this. Her parents should have worse worries than just unwanted pregnancy undecided

The best punishment will be for her 'to birth' that child of a hausa speaking gateman lipsrsealed what a baby daddy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Ilekokonit: 1:26am On Sep 29, 2014
The same people (men & women) looking down on the "Security Man" will go abroad with their PHD (Pull Him Down) degrees and gladly work as "Security Guards". What double standards.

At least the "Security Man" is not a thief and he is much better than the yahoo boys that some graduates happily date.

3 Likes

Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Larrylarex(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
I used to say this that 'Love is found in strange places' Let her live with the consequences of her actions

1 Like

Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by simplyOJ(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Speechless! Children can indeed sometimes put their parents in very difficult situations. As it stands, she is an adult and she consented to having sex. Since she knows of the consequencies of engaging in unprotected sex, she should as well be ready to carry the child. Children! Children!! Kai children!!!
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by corisande: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
undecided
what's the news about
19 years in america/uk is an adult

besides,she says she wasn't rap£d. was consensual sexcheesy
so what's the fuss?
abi na because na security man
if na banker/oil company man,will this be a mattercheesy
I bet the father talking rap£ rap€ will chase the girl to go live with the man
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
SECURITY MAN grin grin grin grin

Good job! cheesy
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by rolled: 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
When your daughter lacks class
And sex education
This is what happens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by freecocoa(f): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
That's an adult in love so why the fuss?grin

Make she just ready to have co-wives.

Seriously now, how unfocused/uesless(sorry) is this girl to get pregnant right in her father's house?
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
She already admitted that the sex was consensus, so the Father pulling the rap'e card won't work. Glad she's honest enough to not accuse the Hausa man of rap'e though, like her Daddy's doing. She made the choice, now she needs to live with the consequences.
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
I have a feeling the girl was already loose.
I mean she was experienced and that's why she could easily confront her dad and say it was not rape.
I believe she already heard about their guns and wanted to test it.
In fact I guess she saw the gun and wanted to feel it live so bad she forgot to use postinor.
In fact I believe it was a consistent blessing from the gate man to her.
When parents are out and when sleeping at night.
Bending over and taking that huge gun into her abyss.
I wish they reach a reasonable end on the case.

Just my conjecture anyway.
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by BoiledCorn: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Young female gills of now days very open legged and under train.

Big disgrac to family very bad angry angry
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
BoiledCorn: Young female gills of now days very open legged and under train.

Big disgrac to family very bad angry angry

"BoiledCorn"... funny name, lol. smiley
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Larrylarex: I used to say this that 'Love is found in strange places' Let her live with the consequences of her actions
hmm words,love is found in strange places,a lady can f..ck a madman when she needs it.this ur post make me remember some years ago in university,a lady then,we went to d same sec together also met in uni,a day came that I met her at SUG center and she told me that I should help to brake her room that she forget the key somewhere,I tried but it's too hard to brake,then she told me that she need to sleep now that she can't joke with afternoon sleep,so we end up at my place,d rest is history,(back to d matter girls,ladies,women can be desperate when they need wiring.)
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by ibietela2(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Neighbour's 19 Year Old Daughter Is Pregnant For Their Security Man by tollu: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
DukeNija:
Im speechless i swear down shocked.
So if the gateman cant speak English, then how on earth did they communicate up to the point of having $ex?

Body language no need any translation or interpretation

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To You All...... / Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.