Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Obama The Anti-christ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama The Anti-christ (2113 Views)

Michelle Obama Seriously Discussing A Divorce From Hubby Barack Obama - The Nati / Femi Fani-Kayode Labels Obama as Anti-Christ / He Won!!! Barack Obama The 44th President Of America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama The Anti-christ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2008
first the world disasters,the gay marriages,the food shortages,the global financial crisis and now a leader that rallies the people. DOESNT THIS STORY SOUND FAMILIAR?
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by agaba123(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2008
Work his name out to be 666.

We have had global Crisis in the past.
Though the acceptance he enjoys is phenomenal but Kennedy had the same acceptance in the past.

Well Whether he is or not, you only need to steadfast.
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2008
i am just thinking out loud and you will agree that even kenedy was not warmed up to like this. the guy will unify the world,he is already seen as a world president not just american president
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by Jaybaba(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2008
The anti-christ will be a Jewish leader in Israel or from Israel.
The nation and people of Israel did not believe in Jesus as the Christ or messiah. They are still expecting the messiah and this messiah has to be a Jew for them to accept him. When he comes, the Jewish nation will accept him and the world will rally to him.
It is not Obama. Obama is an African American and has no Jewish trace in his lineage.
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by saintsam(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2008
am beginning to think in that direction too, could obama b the antichrist? just wondering

@jaybaba, dont b too sure, the anti-christ will come in a more deceptive way, it might nt be from d jews.
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by ilaugh1: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2008
If i have the means - I will but a bullet through your brain for starting this thread.

Why why why the black man is a fool and doesnt wish anything good for himself and others?

He is an antichrist now because he is black like you and achieves a feat you think is not possible?
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by Jakumo(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
And you know all this time I had been utterly convinced that Elvis Presley was the Anti-Christ.
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by saintsam(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2008
the Bible says we shud b vigilant

black man or no black man, obama could b the anti-christ, am not saying he is the anti-christ, am sayin he could b
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by ilaugh1: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2008
saintsam:

the Bible says we should b vigilant

black man or no black man, obama could b the anti-christ, am not saying he is the anti-christ, am sayin he could b

and why could he be the antichrist and not you also being the antichrist?
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by agaba123(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2008
Nothing good can come out of the black race.
when it comes, it means there is something wrong.
Slave mentality
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by saintsam(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2008
i think, u taking it 2 personal, i was airing my opinion.
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by agaba123(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2008
There are many factors that could have contributed to the widespread acceptance of Obama
1. The widespread rejection of Bush
2. He is the opposite of Bush and everyone is looking for a change of Bush. Whatever is antiBush is welcome
3. he is black and he is charismatic.
4. he is handsome grin
5. He is Intelligent and seems he is has better policy that will sort out the present economic mess. The economic mess is affecting everybody worldwide and 'my friend' does not seem to have a grip.
The list continues
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by McKren(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2008
people grow up
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by bodsibobo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
@torkaka

ode ni e.
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by journerman(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2008
@poster
what if he's the one?. Afterall he must come one day.

You dey fear?
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by journerman(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2008
O boy! did I hear you say "antichrist"?

hey, abeg we need extra time o
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by pheesayor(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2008
journerman:

shocked

1 extra year for you
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by Busybody2(f): 12:29am On Nov 07, 2008
journerman:

RPFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by Busybody2(f): 1:33am On Nov 07, 2008
Jaybaba:

The anti-christ will be a Jewish leader in Israel or from Israel . . .
It is not Obama. Obama is an African American and has no Jewish trace in his lineage.

Hmmn, thought his maternal grandma (RIP) had jewish blood . . .

Oh dear, what is the implication if this is true embarassed
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by desiretom(f): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2008
however, whatever the case maybe, the story is too familiar,
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by DisGuy: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2008
what is or who is (an) anti-Christ? undecided
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by saintsam(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2008
hmmmmm, am doing my research, obama could b d anti-christ.
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by Echidime(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2008
who is calling Obama the Anit christ? you people never seize to amase me grin God is not dead,I wonder why some Idiots in the house are thinking that Obama is an anti christ
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by agaba123(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2008
Busy_body:

Hmmn, thought his maternal grandma (RIP) had jewish blood . . .

Oh dear, what is the implication if this is true embarassed
According to Obama's Dreams from My Father, Obama's great-grandmother Leona McCurry was part Native American, which Obama believed Leona held as a "source of considerable shame" and "blanched whenever someone mentioned the subject and hoped to carry the secret to her grave"; whereas McCurry's daughter (Obama's maternal grandmother) "would turn her head in profile to show off her beaked nose, which along with a pair of jet-black eyes, was offered as proof of Cherokee blood."[8] To date, no concrete evidence has surfaced of Cherokee heritage. Obama's maternal heritage consists mostly of English ancestry, and smaller amounts of German ancestry

No Jewish nothings wink wink
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by Gamine(f): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2008
As long as there is German Ancestry

Jewish Ancestry cannot be ruled out
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by agaba123(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2008
There is a difference between german blood and Jewish blood.
Jewish is jewish not minding where they are.

Don't we have English Jews?
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by Gamine(f): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2008
Exactly.

But why are you going in two directions?

If She has German Blood, Why will you rule out Jewish Blood?
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by mykali(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2008
i had ''evil'' plans for tonight. this thread has really spoiled show for me. embarassed

obama myte finally turn out to be the end time messiah. lipsrsealed cry

i gats repent b4 i find out about that sha grin.
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2008
According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is:

The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal, the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet, do it!

If you think I am crazy, I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the "unknown" candidate.

and lastly

A Trivia question in Sunday School:

How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations? Guess the Answer? Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.

Almost a four-year term to a Presidency. All I can say is Lord Have Mercy on us.!!!!!!
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by lynxnoon(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2008
@poster
better tink of somtin good or creative to talk about dan dis angry
i wonder y blaks always tink negative of demselves
even if he's d antichrist if u r a strong believer of christ den u shud know wat to do wen d time comes
Evrybody's just shouting Obama dis Obama dat we've not tot of hw his policies wu affect d common man
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by DavidDylan(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2008
torkaka:

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is:

The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal, the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can! Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet, do it!

If you think I am crazy, I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the "unknown" candidate.

and lastly

A Trivia question in Sunday School:

How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations? Guess the Answer? Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.

Almost a four-year term to a Presidency. All I can say is Lord Have Mercy on us.!!!!!!

This is most likely a viral email.

- Ok to a bible scholar - we know that if God has prophesied something IT WILL COME TO PASS. Do you suppose not voting for Obama would somehow delay the coming of the antichrist if indeed we believe the hoax that Obama is the one?

- Where in Revelations are we told the antichrist would be muslim?

- the bible clearly says the antichrist will seat in the last temple at jerusalem and blaspheme God from there . . . at present there is NO temple in Jerusalem . . . unless it can be built within the next yr it stands to reason that the first term of Obama is not likely the 42 months of the anti christ.
Re: Obama The Anti-christ by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2008
All these christians have come again with their wahala.
First Jesus is white now the Anti-christ is a black man.
Useless brain washed idiots.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Prime Ministers With Palestinian Passport ( Pictures) / Wtf!!!dying CIA Agent Admits To Killing Marilyn Monroe / Photos:agony Of A Poor Indian Family Who Gave Birth To Kids With Rare Skin Disea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.