Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

ABC Transport Your Enugu Terminal Is A Colossal Disgrace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABC Transport Your Enugu Terminal Is A Colossal Disgrace (926 Views)

I Fear Ambode Would Be A Colossal Failure:::::::::::::::::: / FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others / Nigerian Roads Are Getting Better- ABC Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABC Transport Your Enugu Terminal Is A Colossal Disgrace by eaglechild: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Went to purchase a shuttle ticket at ABC transport office in Enugu on Sunday the 28th and I had a horrendous experience.
First I had to wade through a stream in the middle of the terminal to get to the neglected shack that was serving as the ticketing office.

It was a rusty container with dirty walls.

Then I met an incredibly long queue of about 30 people and to my dismay I learnt only one person was selling tickets to all the passenger irrespective of destination, this was 7:55am.

While on the queue I looked around and I noticed the utter state of disrepair, way billed goods were stuffed almost ceiling high in the same makeshift container that had waiting passengers with layers of dust covering them, some goods were even left outside to the elements.

The walls were dwarfed and when it started raining the passengers invariably got soaked.
Only a disheveled tarpaulin was serving as barrier.

I finally purchased a ticket after almost an hour of standing and getting my feet stepped on by passengers that were moving to and fro.

Please ABC do something!

The journey to Owerri is another story altogether.
The bus ended up in the middle of a man made stream in Owerri.
Re: ABC Transport Your Enugu Terminal Is A Colossal Disgrace by Gboliwe: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2014
That's ABC's responsibility. When Sullivan shuts the terminal down now, people will scream.

Abc is in the heart of town with the national stadium just adjacent it, it shouldn't be disgracing the state like that.
Re: ABC Transport Your Enugu Terminal Is A Colossal Disgrace by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2014
haba op no pishure
Re: ABC Transport Your Enugu Terminal Is A Colossal Disgrace by gidson12(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
next time, you snap a pic, how do we know you re nit lying

(1) (Reply)

Make Presidency Less Attractive To Politicians, Atiku Tells FG / Buhari And Decree No.4,1984 / Buhari Is No Match For Jonathan - Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.