Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" (3324 Views)

Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by MadMax1(f): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2008
Kev-d I'm liking your list. Has most of my villains minus 6,8,and 12.  Commodus wasn't a villain. I was actually rooting for him.The real villain in that movie was his slowpoke of a father.Jack Nicholson in The Shining is as scary as it gets. I can't decide who's scarier between he and Lecter.

My favourite villain is,now and forevermore, The Count in Moulin Rouge. Tickled me to bits.

Worst villain, sorry Heroes lovers, SYLAR! Intriguing when he was faceless but falls apart when he is revealed. No presence, isn't scary and is the only villain so far who has succeeded in making me yawn. Only endured Season 1 because of two lovelies:Hiro and his best friend.

As far as evil goes you might add the girl in The Exorcist,the boy in The Omen,Norman Bates in Psycho, Jason in Friday the 13th.
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by diggler(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
Mad_Max:

Jason in Friday the 13th.
I love u to death baby

Jason Vorhees is da Man

Another villian i love is Lex Luthor (proof that brains & will power can move mountains)

As for Lex Kevin Spaceys portrayal was my best, tho gene hackman wasnt bad either.

thing about both dudes is they just keep comin back
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by spikyn: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2008
I'm just recalling Schindler's List again and I remembered the one scene with Amon Goethe that sealed it for me: the one where he'd just moved Ysak into his office and as he was leaving he says something like ", look at me, remember who you work for now" and that was it. That look was Oscar-worthy and I still don't believe how he didn't win.

On a separate note, I loved Snidely K Whiplash from the Dudley Do-Right movie with Brendan Fraser, grin

I hear talk of TDK going up for Best Picture at the Academy's, I Feel Good! <sorry James>!
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by D1KeleVra(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2008
Spikyn.
Yea i think i feel that, Heath Ledger's Joker potrayal, very carefree, nothing to lose bad guy. Second i think is John Travolta. Now this bad guy is smooth n at d same time maniacal, u seen swordfish n face off.
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by iice(f): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2008
I prefer Lionel Luther of smallville to the Lexs' of the big screen.
He's special grin. But since it's movies. . .

can't think right now, fried brains and all grin
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by D1KeleVra(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
iice,
no biggie. u probly seen too much of smallville (no disrespct), i think there shud b a forum for the dumbest n gayest superhero. Clark Kent wud probly win. if i had 'em powers, no one wud touch me n Lana wud b mine. He's too slow to b faster than a movin train, talk less of a speedin bullet. Anyways i stopped watchin from season 2or3 so what can i say?
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by Gamine(f): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
Movie! The poster said o! cheesy

Jack Nicholson as the Joker, this dude is the Villains villain, so maniacally villainous! Lol
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by iice(f): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2008
D1KeleVra this your nick hard type ooo tongue
Aha! I stopped i think season 5, kindda lost track of the show but i only liked Lionel and Lex and Chloe takes the tail. Don't like superman anyway so the luthors were my incentive to watch the show.

Miranda Priestly. Not an absolute baddie but damn she can be cold! kiss grin
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by D1KeleVra(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2008
iice,.
LOL smiley Yea. nice name tho'. u seen Lucky Number Slevin, its kinda old tho? Bruce Willis (Good Cat) n Josh Harnett (Slevin Kelevra-Jewish for Bad Dog). If u havnt seen it, u should go out n search tirelessly,  it was a very tite movie which made a lotta brain.

Yea. i feel the Luthers too, real shrewd in business, 'specially Lionel.

- Another carefree bad guy is the dude wit the canister thingy from No Country for Old Men
- The liquid-metal guy from Terminator 2.
- Chucky from Child's Play
- Carnage n Venom from Spiderman.
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by iice(f): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2008
I started to watch it, but i thought to save it for another time. The another time has yet to come. undecided

D1KeleVra:

- Another carefree bad guy is the dude wit the canister thingy from No Country for Old Men

Anton Chigurh grin grin Love him!
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by spikedcylinder: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2008
Mad_Max:

As far as evil goes you might add the girl in The Exorcist,the boy in The Omen,Norman Bates in Psycho, Jason in Friday the 13th.

That unfortunate girl wasn't a villain na! How can you categorise her with Norman Bates? shocked

@ topic
Has anyone mentioned that bird like thing in Freddy vs Jason?
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by MadMax1(f): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2008
Um,er, I meant the demon. Scary. grin
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by D1KeleVra(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2008
Speaking of demon possession. the demon in the American Haunting was, um real demonic, picking up the chic by the wrists n slapping her about was just cruel.
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by Zedman(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
There was this bad guy in 'NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER 3' his name was Franco Nero, a white haired badass.
Kevin Spacy as Kaiser Soze The ultimate no conscience bad guy.
Also liked Denzel in training day, kept praying for someone to kill this mutha's behind, i was so relieved when they killed him.
Travolta in Broken arrow, face-off and Sword fish.
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by tangent(f): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2008
fender tremolo(vincent klyn)--cyborg.
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by Mobinga: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2010
Joker in batman abi?? or arkham asylum
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by medjai(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2010
William Dafoe- Green Goblin, Spider Man 1
Arnold Vosloo- Lord Imhotep, The Mummy Returns
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by Mobinga: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2010
Did anyone ever play this game? [img]http://gamerlords.net/mediac/450_0/media/wallpaper$20batman$20arkham$20asylum$20joker.jpg[/img]
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by spikedcylinder: 5:30am On Oct 20, 2010
Colonel Hans Landa. Inglorious Basterds.
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by medjai(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
Jim Carey- Count Olaf, A Series of Unfortunate Events
Re: Best Movie Villain/"bad Guy" by dastudent(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2010
the joker-all batman series
the bad guy in shoot em up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Blu Ray Movies In Lagos? / Nollywood Actor } Ken Obi Lastest Update / Double Platinum Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.