Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. (46803 Views)

Big Brother Hotshot Shower Time / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
If at all he no win d money, make him sha try straff like 2 babes, dat will make him a celeb for a very long time and make enough cool cash after d show
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
senseless program. adults locked up in a house to display immorality

1 Like

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by lertee(f): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
waxdude:
cheesy hey u,wetin u dey do here
Wow,look at you...where have you been? lemme guess,you only comment on anything bigbrother wink grin
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by ashewopeckas(f): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hotshot or mugshot? Which kain teeth b this??
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
safarigirl: if Lillian is your only hope, then you're hopeless. And what's SMH here? If you've got an issue here, point it out.
safarigirl e be like say u don get another Mikel obi to fight and convince nairalanders over grin
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Punkinmusty: senseless program. adults locked up in a house to display immorality
its a show for matured minds that have Dstv and can afford subscription. I can bet my nyansh u don't have nilesat free to air

3 Likes

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by waxdude: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:
Wow,look at you...where have you been? lemme guess,you only comment on anything bigbrother wink grin
..uhhhh dunno, sum threads shaaa,lik d food section grin sumtyms
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guykhena:

Ya I've got to agree with you on Ola and Chris(I mean one was huge and the other plump looking,lol,) didn't see much in them,but as time went on,,we kinda got used to them.,,,

But I mean look at this Tayo of a dude undecided ,,,with his look,you could tell how his Character/Behaviour gonna be,,, and doesn't seem relatable,,,
Anyway

#TeamLillian(the babe will make us proud smiley )
I still think its shallow to rule someone out and judge them based on how they look. Give him a benefit of doubt abeg

3 Likes

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Guykhena(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akshow: I still think its shallow to rule someone out and judge them based on how they look. Give him a benefit of doubt abeg

Ok,let me not act like the bad egg here,,,,
But you should know,9ja is always labeled the strongest link,and if you're representing the country,you got a large shoe to fill,, and everyone expects you to live up to expectations,but with the mere sight of this dude I don't think he would be able to attain that......

1 Like

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by stinggy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
I trust this guy, I know him. He'll definitely make us proud! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guykhena:

Ok,let me not act like the bad egg here,,,,
But you should know,9ja is always labeled the strongest link,and if you're representing the country,you got a large shoe to fill,, and everyone expects you to live up to expectations,but with the mere sight of this dude I don't think he would be able to attain that......

"but with the mere sight of this dude I don't think he would be able to attain that......"

U are still judging his character from his looks. Ever heard of the cliche "don't judge a book by its cover?"
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akshow: its a show for matured minds that have Dstv and can afford subscription. I can bet my nyansh u don't have nilesat free to air

and how do you know he can't afford it?
how much is dstv?

matured minds indeed
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Guykhena(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akshow:

"but with the mere sight of this dude I don't think he would be able to attain that......"

U are still judging his character from his looks. Ever heard of the cliche "don't judge a book by its cover?"

Bro,that's not the case here. You know some are gifted when it comes to personality judgement.....

Well let's wait till sunday,and see how it goes,,then we can indulge in this conversation(by then I'll have the upper hand wink ) ....
For now,its Lillian for me...
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by CrinkumCrankum: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yoruba ppl have never perform will in BBA...starting from BAYO

2 Likes

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by fairygeh(f): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fine boy,oops cheesy I an seriously tripping
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guykhena:

Bro,that's not the case here. You know some are gifted when it comes to personality judgement.....

Well let's wait till sunday,and see how it goes,,then we can indulge in this conversation(by then I'll have the upper hand wink ) ....
For now,its Lillian for me...

Lol issorait. Let's keep our fingers cross. Lilly and Tayo for me.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
CrinkumCrankum: Yoruba ppl have never perform will in BBA...starting from BAYO

Mumu abeg carry ur bigotry commot for my thread. Common BBA u don put tribalism. U no de taya?
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

and how do you know he can't afford it?
how much is dstv?

matured minds indeed

Cos Nigerians tend to bad mouth things they can't afford.....FACT!

Talking abt maturity, how does hating a show that is clearly an optional view makes him matured? Abeg Park well well
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Popemax(m): 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
undecided
safarigirl: if Lillian is your only hope, then you're hopeless. And what's SMH here? If you've got an issue here, point it out.
thanks For that......he's jst jealous
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akshow:

Cos Nigerians tend to bad mouth things they can't afford.....FACT!

Talking abt maturity, how does hating a show that is clearly an optional view makes him matured? Abeg Park well well

abeg shift he only voiced his opinion

is it your biz?
how do you know that anybody that bad mouth things don't have it ?

ok

I hate BBA and the only reason for subscribing dstv is football (epl and co)

mr man no all niggas likes that crap
and
this is a free and public forum so everyone has the right to his/opinion

so

just sharap and go to hell with your fvcking BBA
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by UnknownT: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wey dat guy speedy somebody wey una talk say denrele endorse?
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

abeg shift he only voiced his opinion

is it your biz?
how do you know that anybody that bad mouth things don't have it ?

ok

I hate BBA and the only reason for subscribing dstv is football (epl and co)

mr man no all niggas likes that crap
and
this is a free and public forum so everyone has the right to his/opinion

so

just sharap and go to hell with your fvcking BBA
u are a fooolish eeediot and a moroooonic billy goat. U don't like BBA yet u go from one thread to d oda commenting on it. Its a free and public forum yet u won't let those who out of their free will watch d show enjoy discussion on d show without showing in to express ur negativity.

Shut u steeewpid guts and shove it where the sun doesn't shine Ewu Gambia. If u truly don't like it, which is ur choice, u won't even open a thread on it. Nonsense
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Afrok(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Na waooo... they'll soon start this program that normally drains my Mb. Wishing him all the best and plz I no wan see small bre*st for BBA and see another packaged bre*st after the show. I mean she knows herself, she recently turned 21yrs undecided
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akshow: u are a fooolish eeediot and a moroooonic billy goat. U don't like BBA yet u go from one thread to d oda commenting on it. Its a free and public forum yet u won't let those who out of their free will watch d show enjoy discussion on d show without showing in to express ur negativity.

Shut u steeewpid guts and shove it where the sun doesn't shine Ewu Gambia. If u truly don't like it, which is ur choice, u won't even open a thread on it. Nonsense

mr akshow I didn't insult you in any of my words but you just pile it up on me.
but
I love insults I will advice you to go through all my nairaland posts and see for yourself.

back to business

shey you know that thunder go fire your harlot mother and your rabid dog of a father.

useless nonentity vulture that likes fvcking his harlot mother.

this is a public forum and I comment were I want you hoppless nonentity vagabond with a hopeless life.
ezi ofia
anu ofia
monkey
ewu
otu nne I
afo sagbuo nne I na nna I

mooronic vulture
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

mr akshow I didn't insult you in any of my words but you just pile it up on me.
but
I love insults I will advice you to go through all my nairaland posts and see for yourself.

back to business

shey you know that thunder go fire your harlot mother and your rabid dog of a father.

useless nonentity vulture that likes fvcking his harlot mother.

this is a public forum and I comment were I want you hoppless nonentity vagabond with a hopeless life.
ezi ofia
anu ofia
monkey
ewu
otu nne I
afo sagbuo nne I na nna I

mooronic vulture

Hahahahahaahahahaha u sound pained and frustrated. Like I said before, u are an hypocritical nanny goat. Ewu. tongue

I've flawed ur silly argument by telling u to stay off things u hate, u have no reply to that so u start the inevitable nairaland rants of a hopeless dog that has been cornered and shown how stupid he is. Its ur right to post anywhere and its my right to put u in ur place. Wawa sakarai dan buro uba.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akshow:

Hahahahahaahahahaha u sound pained and frustrated. Like I said before, u are an hypocritical nanny goat. Ewu. tongue

I've flawed ur silly argument by telling u to stay off things u hate, u have no reply to that so u start the inevitable nairaland rants of a hopeless dog that has been cornered and shown how stupid he is. Its ur right to post anywhere and its my right to put u in ur place. Wawa sakarai dan buro uba.

pained? by who?

hmmmm

you're really a bastard vulture related to your harlot mother.

that's why its a good idea to use condom because lack of it makes people like you exist.

mr man like I said before this a free forum so go and continue fvcking your stinking smelly harlot mother

or

if what I said pained you

go and die

ewu awusa
otu nne I
afo sagbuo nne na nna I

thunder blaster your mama and papa head there.

useless nonentity vulture
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

pained? by who?

hmmmm

you're really a bastard vulture related to your harlot mother.

that's why its a good idea to use condom because lack of it makes people like you exist.

mr man like I said before this a free forum so go and continue fvcking your stinking smelly harlot mother

or

if what I said pained you

go and die

ewu awusa
otu nne I
afo sagbuo nne na nna I

thunder blaster your mama and papa head there.

useless nonentity vulture

U are still on a Big Brother hread? Hehehehehehehehehehehe get well soon mad dog grin

Keep barking. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Forwetinnah: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guykhena:
undecided smh...

I guess our hope is in Lillian then...

Exactly. ..this one wey I see so na another Geraldine. Dude looks like he lacks confidence
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Akshow:

U are still on a Big Brother hread? Hehehehehehehehehehehe get well soon mad dog grin

Keep barking. tongue

but at least I don't bark half of what your mother does when a rabid dog fvcks her.

useless bastard

otu nne I
ezi ofia
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
theassassin:

but at least I don't bark half of what your mother does when a rabid dog fvcks her.

useless bastard

otu nne I
ezi ofia
lame tongue
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Guykhena(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Exactly. ..this one wey I see so na another Geraldine. Dude looks like he lacks confidence

Gbam....
But make we see as sunday be sha,,,,
By then we can analyze the guy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show / Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016 / BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.