Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Please Help Me!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me!!! (790 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!! by Isewa: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Dear Niralanders especially business gurus in the house I need your help. I have 3,000,000naira with me and I need a business I can put the money into that will be a success. Please I need your advice.
Re: Please Help Me!!! by sseunth(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2014
wud av said u sud try oil and gas.....but i dnt av much info on it...let d gurus talk
Re: Please Help Me!!! by neksummi(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Isewa: Dear Niralanders especially business gurus in the house I need your help. I have 3,000,000naira with me and I need a business I can put the money into that will be a success. Please I need your advice.
Send me the money. I know what to do with it!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2014
go and start feedmill ingredient bussness
Re: Please Help Me!!! by TRADELYN: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Isewa: Dear Niralanders especially business gurus in the house I need your help. I have 3,000,000naira with me and I need a business I can put the money into that will be a success. Please I need your advice.
We advise you to invest your capital in Goods-oriented business.

Cosmetic business is very lucrative...you can invest in at least three differents products.

We can also help you secure a sole right as the importer for products from India.

Well, be very careful!!!

.............. ................. ..........
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Isewa: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=derprince]go and start feedmill ingredient bussnes.

Please can you expanciate on this business idea. I will contact you if you can give me your contact.
Re: Please Help Me!!! by sseunth(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
firstly you will have to rent shop or buy land and construct you own shop if you are from nigeria ,i will advice you to goto area like osun especialy iwo ,and you will buy half of plot land which is 60 or 70 ,you will brick your own block and dont buy block ,you canot use more than 200,000 after you will buy may per kg at the rate of 1kg per #4o and sell at 55 or 5o and if you buy like 20 tons and the price increase in market to 50 and the rest is selling at 70 you will be sell your own at 66 or 65 and gnc=112 at ibadan ,you will sell it at 120 or 115 to atract customer, buscuit have to type 55 and 60 naira you can buy 1 tons of 55 and mixe it with 200 kg of 60 naira and you will ne a tokubo van ,a small angine to use for grinding ,you can make up to 100000 per day downward and you will need engridient like maize,gnc(groundnut cake )sbm (soya beans meal,)corn bran ,fish 68 ,72 ,etc and if you need my help email me on ganiyuadewale29@gmail.com ,and other bussnes you can do like fish rearing ,rice planting,pig
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
firstly you will have to rent shop or buy land and construct you own shop if you are from nigeria ,i will advice you to goto area like osun especialy iwo ,and you will buy half of plot land which is 60 or 70 ,you will brick your own block and dont buy block ,you canot use more than 200,000 after you will buy may per kg at the rate of 1kg per #4o and sell at 55 or 5o and if you buy like 20 tons and the price increase in market to 50 and the rest is selling at 70 you will be sell your own at 66 or 65 and gnc=112 at ibadan ,you will sell it at 120 or 115 to atract customer, buscuit have to type 55 and 60 naira you can buy 1 tons of 55 and mixe it with 200 kg of 60 naira and you will ne a tokubo van ,a small angine to use for grinding ,you can make up to 100000 per day downward and you will need engridient like maize,gnc(groundnut cake )sbm (soya beans meal,)corn bran ,fish 68 ,72 ,etc and if you need my help email me on ganiyuadewale29@gmail.com ,and other bussnes like fish rearing ,rice planting,pig
Re: Please Help Me!!! by kevinalbright(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2014
Hey there.. with your capital I can suggest looking into entertainment. The music industry to be precise. All you need is to invest in a music company with records to show you how dey have successfully handled such amount and how much profit they have made in the past one year. I can refer you to a music company who has made over 70m in the past one year. With bank statements and account evidence to prove it. The nigerian music business has evolved into a multi millon dollar industry..

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Name / 10 African Entrepreneurs To Watch In 2015 / How Do I Invest 150k As A Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.