Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Apple: Iphone 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple: Iphone 6 (693 Views)

Apple Iphone 6s Most Likely To Be Announced On September 9 / 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple: Iphone 6 by Janiobi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please my fellow Nairalanders, can you buy this phone with your hard earned money. iPhone6 that has the prize of a plot of land but the features of Techno n3 [ Prise:N15,000 ] kid's phone. Ordinary Infinix Zero finished it with it's features of 2gig Ram and 18 Mega pixel [Prise: N23,000]. Don't want to compare with Samsung and Blackberry cause those once are LORD.

Product Information
Brand; Apple
Product Type; Smart Phone
Model iPhone 6
General Features
Sim Type; Nano SIM
OS; iOS
Network; 4G

Dimensions

Depth 6.9 mm
Width; 138.1 mm
Height; 67 mm
Display;
Screen size; 4.7 inches
Primary Camera; 8 MP
Secondary Camera; 1.2 MP
Video Recording; Yes
Camera Flash; Yes

Memory
RAM; 1 GB
Internal; 16 GB
Audio/Video
Connectors
USB; Yes

Internet
NFC; Yes
Edge; Yes
GPRS; Yes
3G/4G; 4G
WiFi (Internet); Yes

Price: [size=15pt]₦210,000[/size] @KONGA and nah there cheap things they ooh

Re: Apple: Iphone 6 by perryy(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2015
It is simply for dumb as fellows and thieves who wanna show off . My S5 with quad core ,16m pixel camera, 5.1" display with superior super amoled display cost me only 95k. And that is not even up to half the pice of that useless iphone 6 .I'm not broke at all, if the phone really worth the price, it is a thing I can comfortably afford.But, I'm a reasonable spender, I don't just buy things because J z is , Davido, 2Baba are using it. .

Apple is the only OEM making 300% margin. Do you know what that means? It means you are paying 300% more than the cost of production. Is that not madness? What are you paying for?

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Accidentally Buying A Stolen Phone / Sony Ericsson Xperia 4 Sale / Btw Innjoo I1s And Googee DG310 Which One Make Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.