Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

He Claimed His Wife Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / He Claimed His Wife Is Dead (488 Views)

Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead / The Fraudster Called Trekker:the Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek LAG-ABJ / Taribo West Is Forever Young So He Claimed He Was 28 When He Was Really 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Claimed His Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
A man who makes supplies to my office claimed his wife was dead and started expressing interest in one of my colleagues. They have even hung out a couple of times. He went as far as saying his wife had cheated on him before she passed away. He claimed she died in a car accident. Just this morning, I went to his stationery shop to return some defective materials and I saw him talking to a lady. When I greeted him, he sheepishly introduced the lady to me as his wife. I could see the unease written all over his face. He had been reluctant to make the introductions but the lady was staring at him and me suspiciously due to his reluctance to introduce her to me. I told my colleague and she didn't believe me so she called him and attacked him over the phone then he confessed he had lied. My issue now is does my colleague have any right to tell the wife what her husband claimed? Or should my colleague just keep quiet and move on? Because she told me now on our way home that she would expose the man to his wife.
Re: He Claimed His Wife Is Dead by Mutuwa(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
What difference does it make?after all the sweet togetherness and a little white lie?make she move on plz.some men are just tooo low when playing around with ladies.
I never joke with my marriage,every girl that knows me post marriage knows am married,i never hide the fact,talk more of declaring my wyf dead..
This guy suppose chop beating. angry
Re: He Claimed His Wife Is Dead by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Op ur moniker dey scary oooo
Re: He Claimed His Wife Is Dead by nwaobitex: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: He Claimed His Wife Is Dead by thorpido(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
She should tell the wife.What kind of lie is that just to get some side action?
Wifey needs to know the kind of man she married.
Re: He Claimed His Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Your colleague should show maturity and forget him because he would gladly pass a death sentence on her when he see's another 'living soul'
Re: He Claimed His Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Mutuwa: What difference does it make?after all the sweet togetherness and a little white lie?make she move on plz.some men are just tooo low when playing around with ladies.
I never joke with my marriage,every girl that knows me post marriage knows am married,i never hide the fact,talk more of declaring my wyf dead..
This guy suppose chop beating. angry
. Be small beating. That means if given the chance he will really kill his wife.
Re: He Claimed His Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Op ur moniker dey scary oooo
Leave my moniker jor
Re: He Claimed His Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2014
thorpido: She should tell the wife.What kind of lie is that just to get some side action?
Wifey needs to know the kind of man she married.
truly if he had told her he was married, my friend would have just boned him. But to lie to that extent na wa.
Re: He Claimed His Wife Is Dead by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Odilafta: Your colleague should show maturity and forget him because he would gladly pass a death sentence on her when he see's another 'living soul'
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

. / "Life Sweet Die!" - Wealthy And Handsome Davido Tweets / Regina Askia Writes Inspiring Piece On Dealing With ‘unfriendly’ Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.