Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander (2716 Views)

Omotola's Thermocool Advert: Obsessed Fan Attacks Shop / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Check Out These Tips To Make Her Obsessed With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by ideee03(f): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
You and ur phobia for fair skinned ladies ehhn.Meanwhile mention her name OSISO angry

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by cdamsel(f): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Airforce1 in love with a darked skinned lady? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax: All the Dark skinned ladies on Nairaland be like...
"O God cud dis Airforce guy be referiing to me"...
Hehehehe.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sapphire86: Nemesis has caught up with you. Upon all your light skinned this and that, na ebony Toh bad u ended up falling for.

Well if George Clooney can marry, anything is possible. Hold ur head high. grin

cheesy
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Rachelwest(f): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
So this is what Nairaland boyz do? Creating boyish thread..I see
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by philantoxx(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
hahaha..dis open letter season self.
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Rachelwest: So this is what Nairaland boyz do? Creating boyish thread..I see

you're not serious grin

Mtchew
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by 9cent(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
englishmart: most controversial ever grin

I tell you grin
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 6:16am On Oct 01, 2014
9cent:

I tell you grin
You're not serious o
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by 9cent(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1:
You're not serious o

So when are you going to mention her name?
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
when you eventually meet your crush hope you will tell her to go bleach her skin like you are fond of doing!
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
sexybaby22: when you eventually meet your crush hope you will tell her to go bleach her skin like you are fond of doing!

Don't take every comment you read on nairaland serious else you gonn have problem

Stay cool
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by maxism2: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1: Shes so beautiful and intelligent
Shes not my on buddy list tho but I always feel good each time she comments here n celebrities section.

She's dark skinned but I aint gonn mention her name.

I love her so much
And I hope to meet her sometime in future.

Cheers!!
smiley

dude, thought u said u r leaving Nairaland 4 good?

r u still around?
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Mention(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
maxism2:

dude, thought u said u r leaving Nairaland 4 good?

r u still around?
I wonder ooo.. The dude taya me!!
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 4:41am On Oct 03, 2014
Mention:
I wonder ooo.. The dude taya me!!

Wetin dey do you sef

Dem swear for you?

Why can't u just leave me alone and mind your business
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Mention(m): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2014
Airforce1:

Wetin dey do you sef

Dem swear for you?

Why can't u just leave me alone and mind your business
Mind my business??
M doing that..
I was carefully minding my business when you announced to the entire NL that you were leaving for some stu_p_id reasons best known to you..
You needed cheap attention and you got that...
Some Reasonable NLders like me were glad to lose you, at least "One Idiot Down ain't a bad thing"
And then....
You reappeared in the scene (You didn't even disappear for a minute sef) and started Claiming ya FANS don't want you to leave so you would stay till december.. What a Lame Excuse!!!
Fans?? Are you Jay-Z or Rick Ross!!
From the kinda posts you keep dishing outta ya brain anyhow, I began to imagine who are those fans that are admiring you..! Well I concluded that if you must have a fanbase, then they must be Ret_a_rded Slowpokes like you... Birds of a Feather... (You Know The Rest)

Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by michelism(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2015
sexybaby22:
when you eventually meet your crush hope you will tell her to go bleach her skin like you are fond of doing!

He's actually obsessed with fair skin girls. Psychologically, when someone keep emphasis on a particular thing, especially on a wrong note, be sure that person has keen interest in that particular thing.
Re: I Think I'm Obsessed With This Nairalander by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 06, 2015
Y U DEY BROADCAST AM?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubelieveable Pictures Of Babies That Looks Exactly Like Their Dolls-photos / Chris Brown Shares Adorable Photo Of His Daughter & Himself At The Same Age / BREAKING!! And Don Jazzy Is About To Drop Korede Bello – See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.