Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) (5872 Views)

Who Else Got This Mgs Fron Aces Feeds Building / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Has Anyone Received Any Message Fron Dangote Group For D Drivers Academy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by Preda: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hello, I got an invitation for Aptitude Test from Sola Oyetayo N Co. Pls who else got this and what test format shud I expect? Responses will be highly appreciated.
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
I got it too. Luvola abeg come give us tips. Thanks.
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
I also got the invitation. what shud we expect?
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by Abidayo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wristwatch n sholay..how did u guys apply?.na online things or una submit for ikeja.
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Abidayo: Wristwatch n sholay..how did u guys apply?.na online things or una submit for ikeja.

submit @ ikeja
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by luvola(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin Make una prepare well for the test because the test nah champions league final.. Facts :

"**Pass and you are 75% in

""""""" You can only write the test once in your life time

**** English : 1hr for 30objectives questions

****** The breakdown of the English questions goes thus

1) Three comprehension passage will be given to you comprising three questions eact at least
This means in total ,expect at least 9questions in the comprehension passage questions.

2) Sentence correction : Expect about 10 questions

3) Critical reasoning - About 9-10 questions.

For the mathematics , you will be given 1hour to answer 50questions and the breakdown of what you will expect goes thus

1) Data sufficiency : I am begging you guy in the name of everything to study data sufficientcy very very very very very very very well because this will constitutes about 40% of the mathematics I.e Expect atleast 20 questions on data sufficiency . Do not bother to go if you dnt know data sufficiency. Practice mathematics and verbal aspect of data sufficiency

2) The other 30 questions will Include normal mathematics questions like ratio ,indices ,just one surd question , few questions like X is travelling at a speed of 14miles/hour ,Y is travelling at 15 miles/hour and covering the same distance ,how far is Y faster than X bla bla bla( just expect about 2 questions relating to that ********* Distance and time topic )

Other AOC :

Word problem relating to age ( expect a question)

Word problem relating to a number e.g A nos is added to the denominator and numerator and d nos gives the result of 4/5 , find the number ******** something like that sha

Other topics : questions on average : e.g if d mean of three nos a+2 , 4 , 10 is 5 , then what is the mean of bla bla ? ( Just study those mean questions that u will use subject of formular to solve.

More update coming soon.

I will drop a nuclear bomb material you gonna read for you guys to obliterate this test. I received this nuclear bomb Info after I wrote mine. Read ****************** material.

******** The test is very tough

Order quality footwears from.olak store
#Free delivery service#.Biz
line.07089328564 :* pin 746f8f4c kindly rbc

4 Likes

Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2014
@luvola....Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Abidayo: Wristwatch n sholay..how did u guys apply?.na online things or una submit for ikeja.
I submitted at Ikeja too bro.
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by luvola(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2014
sholay2011: @luvola....Thanks. God bless you.
You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by Preda: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
luvola: You are welcome
Thanks a lot @ Luvola, God bless and pls we'll be expecting d material. Thanks in adv.
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by lizzytee: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
luvola: grin grin grin Make una prepare well for the test because the test nah champions league final.. Facts :

"**Pass and you are 75% in

""""""" You can only write the test once in your life time

**** English : 1hr for 30objectives questions

****** The breakdown of the English questions goes thus

1) Three comprehension passage will be given to you comprising three questions eact at least
This means in total ,expect at least 9questions in the comprehension passage questions.

2) Sentence correction : Expect about 10 questions

3) Critical reasoning - About 9-10 questions.

For the mathematics , you will be given 1hour to answer 50questions and the breakdown of what you will expect goes thus

1) Data sufficiency : I am begging you guy in the name of everything to study data sufficientcy very very very very very very very well because this will constitutes about 40% of the mathematics I.e Expect atleast 20 questions on data sufficiency . Do not bother to go if you dnt know data sufficiency. Practice mathematics and verbal aspect of data sufficiency

2) The other 30 questions will Include normal mathematics questions like ratio ,indices ,just one surd question , few questions like X is travelling at a speed of 14miles/hour ,Y is travelling at 15 miles/hour and covering the same distance ,how far is Y faster than X bla bla bla( just expect about 2 questions relating to that ********* Distance and time topic )

Other AOC :

Word problem relating to age ( expect a question)

Word problem relating to a number e.g A nos is added to the denominator and numerator and d nos gives the result of 4/5 , find the number ******** something like that sha

Other topics : questions on average : e.g if d mean of three nos a+2 , 4 , 10 is 5 , then what is the mean of bla bla ? ( Just study those mean questions that u will use subject of formular to solve.

More update coming soon.

I will drop a nuclear bomb material you gonna read for you guys to obliterate this test. I received this nuclear bomb Info after I wrote mine. Read ****************** material.

******** The test is very tough

Order quality footwears from.olak store
#Free delivery service#.Biz
line.07089328564 :* pin 746f8f4c kindly rbc
plz I need the material,send to lizzytee4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by luvola(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
lizzytee: plz I need the material,send to lizzytee4christ@yahoo.com
There is no material .. Just kidding.
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by luvola(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin angry I really need report of today's Ebola test ......
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
luvola: grin angry I really need report of today's Ebola test ......
It's tomorrow joor. At least, mine is scheduled for Friday.

I just pray it's not too hard oh. Any idea of the cut-off mark pls?
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by luvola(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
sholay2011:

My friend that wrote todat said even if they give him 10hours , he will still fail the Ebola test.... I will not say the cut off for now on order not to lower yoir moral. Till tomorrow bro
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by luvola(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
sholay2011:

My friend that wrote todat said even if they give him 10hours , he will still fail the Ebola test.... I will not say the cut off for now on order not to lower yoir moral. Till tomorrow bro
. Kindly add me up - 746F8F4C
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
luvola: My friend that wrote todat said even if they give him 10hours , he will still fail the Ebola test.... I will not say the cut off for now on order not to lower yoir moral. Till tomorrow bro
. Kindly add me up - 746F8F4C
shocked shocked shocked

Ermm....adding you up rightaway! grin
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
Who else has been invited for an interview?
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
sholay2011:
Who else has been invited for an interview?

Congrats bro. Pls can u drop ur email. I missed d test and I hv bin reschedule 4 another. Want u 2 gv me tips on hw 2 pass d test
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
wristwatch:

Congrats bro. Pls can u drop ur email. I missed d test and I hv bin reschedule 4 another. Want u 2 gv me tips on hw 2 pass d test
Thanks.

Lemme give the so-called tips here. The truth is, luvola has said it all on the thread as regards the areas of concentration. One hour for each section (verbal & quantitative).

You can grab a gmat textbook to study data sufficiency and sentence corrections. That was what I did. But I have to point out that it only familiarised me with the nature or format of 'data sufficiency' and 'sentence correction'. I didn't see any of the questions I practised in the aptitude test. The questions are tricky, not necessarily difficult (in my opinion sha, 'cos Maths is not really my strong point).

And watch out for time; ten minutes to the end of each section, guesswork could help for unanswered questions. grin Don't let comprehension waste your time for the verbal section also.

Best wishes. When are you scheduled for the test btw?
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by guilian: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
@sholay....I also attended d interview, haven't heard frm them since den. Have u? Pls reply
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
guilian:
@sholay....I also attended d interview, haven't heard frm them since den. Have u? Pls reply
I haven't oo. Were you one of the two ladies that did the interview on that Monday?

Let's be patient. E don pass one week.
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by guilian: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Yes I am o... I tot d selected ones had already resumed. Lets wait n see, i hope dey call us soon. Any idea abt der pay package?
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
guilian:
Yes I am o... I tot d selected ones had already resumed. Lets wait n see, i hope dey call us soon. Any idea abt der pay package?
Nice to know you. I was the guy in suit btw. I believe they will eventually respond. Pay package? I heard over 100k oh.

When you were asked 'how much you want to be paid' during the interview? Wetin you talk? Talk true wink grin
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by guilian: 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Same here, i ws d 2nd lady in suit. I hope say i neva dull myself, neva knew dey pay ovr 100k o so wen dey asked me, i said 100k gbam! Wetin u talk?
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
guilian:
Same here, i ws d 2nd lady in suit. I hope say i neva dull myself, neva knew dey pay ovr 100k o so wen dey asked me, i said 100k gbam! Wetin u talk?
Lady in suit, now I remember you. I said 150k oh. I just hope I didn't sound greedy. grin

When I was asked, I first started with the 'I believe this company would have a salary scale that corresponds..."

Na so dem cut me short say make I specify. I said between 140-150k. The guy insisted I specify...as in mention one figure. ..na so I settle for 150.

God help me. lipsrsealed
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by guilian: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
I think twas gud u said 150k. I also started wit d usual 'i know u hav a salary scale' talk bt dey cut me off too. Guess i underrated dem. Anyways, God dey.

Fingers crossed***
Waitin mode activated
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
guilian:
I think twas gud u said 150k. I also started wit d usual 'i know u hav a salary scale' talk bt dey cut me off too. Guess i underrated dem. Anyways, God dey.

Fingers crossed***
Waitin mode activated
Yes oo. All is well.
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Just be ready to work, the moment you resume. It is an Audit firm and work brekete!!!
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
artisticallyart:
Just be ready to work, the moment you resume. It is an Audit firm and work brekete!!!
Hmmmmm...I assume you work there. Thanks for your advice.
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by guilian: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
@artistically...tanx a lot.

Bt dat one no be problem cos me na workaholic so long as d pay is reasonable
Re: Invitation Fron Sola Oyetayo $ Co. (AGN International) by sholay2011(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
guilian:
@artistically...tanx a lot.
Bt dat one no be problem cos me na workaholic so long as d pay is reasonable
shocked shocked grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solidhire (power Sector) Nigerian Job Vacancies – 16 Positions) / Sales Representative And Distributors Wanted / Vetiva/chapel Hill Denham Recruitment Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.