Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana (5646 Views)

Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards / I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by englishmart(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Beautiful pictures I must not forget to say.

1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by klodike(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Owk
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by Airforce1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Enjoy your life @Davido

Send nobody
grin
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by bakandow11: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
dis boys arnt sewious at all.....infact i can stop liking u davido.....wats wrong with our naija gurls dat u av to go offshore.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by Rikidony(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
STILL LOOKING FOR A FVCK TO GIVE undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by Rikidony(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
bakandow11: dis boys arnt sewious at all.....infact i can stop liking u davido.....wats wrong with our naija gurls dat u av to go offshore.
bitches ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by englishmart(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Rikidony:
bitches ain't loyal
I see
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Chie Davido, you're cheating on me? cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 30, 2014
bakandow11: dis boys arnt sewious at all.....infact i can stop liking u davido.....wats wrong with our naija gurls dat u av to go offshore.
Love can be found anywhere.....stop been so close minded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by maestrojay(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Davido was only playin na.. why is d girl givin her kiss soo seriously??
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by englishmart(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2014
rokiatu: Chie Davido, you're cheating on me? cry cry cry cry cry cry
LOL
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by englishmart(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2014
maestrojay: Davido was only playin na.. why is d girl givin her kiss soo seriously??
Davido dey shame.
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by Abbey2sam(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2014
I've been looking for a fu_ck to give.....

buh can't fine none
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by englishmart(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Abbey2sam: I've been looking for a fu_ck to give.....

buh can't fine none
then remain fuckless

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by Jeezbaby(f): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
can u imagine his body full of tatoo?
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by ayukdaboss(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
rokiatu: Chie Davido, you're cheating on me? cry cry cry cry cry cry
Wake up!! angry
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by englishmart(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Wake up!! angry
your signature made me laugh like a small boy. cheesy grin
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by allsamz(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
which kind beauty queen? that gal no fine anything she jst dey like every other gal wey u dey see for street
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by martyns303(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
He got that shirt from NEXT at £20.
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Wake up!! angry
I am not asleep.
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by englishmart(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
martyns303: He got that shirt from NEXT at £20.
that about 4800 embarassed
Even me Wey no be celeb no fit wear clothes less than 15k. Except singlets and maybe boxers.
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by agrovick(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ok
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
rokiatu: I am not asleep.
u are dearie,,,u nid to be pinched..
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by rattlesnake(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
This coconut head thinks its all.about physical beauty
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by englishmart(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
rattlesnake: This coconut head thinks its all.about physical beauty
yeah, but first things first.
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by simdam500(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jeezbaby: can u imagine his body full of tatoo?
relax, it his body. And do u also think the babe is not a naija hoe?
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by rattlesnake(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
englishmart: yeah, but first things first.
RICH PEOPLE HAVE A LORROF INSECURITIES
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by englishmart(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
rattlesnake:
RICH PEOPLE HAVE A LORROF INSECURITIES
how do u mean?
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by rattlesnake(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
englishmart: how do u mean?
Davido has insecurities that why hes always rolling with model looking chicks....i wold have explained but am tired of typing
check wikipedia smiley
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by MzRaeRae(f): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
rokiatu: Love can be found anywhere.....stop been so close minded.
#THE ORIGINALS #RESPECT #ELIJAH....

3 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by golddeejay(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
MzRaeRae: #THE ORIGINALS #RESPECT #ELIJAH....
r u kindin me...so u carry lines for a season film for head. I can remba he said a line lyk but can relate it wit a scene yet
Re: Davido Poses With His Beauty Queen From Ghana by Iceman296: 3:38am On Oct 01, 2014
The Nose-ring makes him look Funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

M.I Abaga Blasts SA Rapper, Cassper Nyovest For Dissing Nigerian Hiphop / Celebrities Begin ‘old Age Challenge’ Trend, Those Of Wizkid, Regina Daniels &. / Hilarious! Little Girl Fights With Scary Looking Nigerian Father Christmas (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.