Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

This Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Life (710 Views)

Can You Come To This Life As A Male Or Female Again? / Am Tired Of This Life. Sucide May Be The Next Option / How To Tackle The Mountains Of This Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Life by pwettyolly(f): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2014
It some minutes shy to 5:00, yet sleep seems to be having some sort of misunderstanding with me, why because my problem is bigger than life itself.
Problems no matter how small may you never find yourself in it, am saying this prayer because I have seen alot with this tiny eyes of mine within this past couple years.
And I beg pls do not judge people, no matter how tempted you might be because until you take a walk in their shoe, you are just assuming on how severe the pain is.
Life isnt a bed of rose for some of us, and not everyone is strong enough to go through it without giving in to the pressure along the way,for those that were born lucky to either wealthy parent or families, I say may you never know the pain of been broke or poor cause it not what I wish my enemy.
I know people are curious as to why am writing all this, am just tired and I can't take it any longer, if all this is happening cause of sins I or my folks have committed, then merciful father in heaven we are sorry have compassion on us and forgive us our trespasses,because you didn't create anyone of us perfect we are not above your grace.
I am desperate but I won't give up, I will keep on hoping but am
also weak, no help coming forth from anywhere, people insulting and judging as though they know what the future holds for them, but all in all I give thanks for the grace of life, I know and believe it shall be well with me and my family sooner than expected I shall live to say it was all a phase in my life, but one thing I would try to do is help people overcome their problems (by God's grace) no matter how complex it may seem, because I understand what it like to be in one.
I pray we shall all find helpers in whatever situation we may be and may God almight assist us to come out of trying situation stronger than we went into it.
Re: This Life by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Eiyah.....my advice for you is that you must not give up....don't allow life to defeat you!!!
Re: This Life by jacabi(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is a phase in your life, it will soon pass away. Don't bow to temptation, it may not solve the problem. Keep your hope alive and stay focus. Victorious people are not people that have no problem but those that faced their challenges and overcame them. If others should narrate their problems, you'll be suprised. So, take heart, it is well.
Re: This Life by jacabi(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
@pwettyolly: This is a phase in your life, it will soon pass away. Don't bow to temptation, it may not solve the problem. Keep your hope alive and stay focus. Victorious people are not people that have no problem but those that faced their challenges and overcame them. If others should narrate their problems, you'll be suprised. So, take heart, it is well.

(1) (Reply)

Beware! Nigerian Oil Boom Is Coming To An End! / Russian Scientists Discover Cure To Homosexuality / Today Is First Horn-free Day In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.