Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Rechargeable Free To Air Decoders - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Rechargeable Free To Air Decoders (1661 Views)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rechargeable Free To Air Decoders by bigabbey: 3:27am On Sep 30, 2014
The next big thing that would happen to decoders is being able to recharge it. I experimented with my decoders at home but the battery only last for 15 mins. I used battery from my rechargeable radio to power eurostar,strong,qsat &bigbrother separately. I connected the wire from the rx to the head of the battery then switch on the rx, but it didn't last long as i expect.Experiment will continue soon.
Re: Rechargeable Free To Air Decoders by seunlayi(m): 5:18am On Sep 30, 2014
well-done pal, keep the work going cos I may need the result of your research

1 Like

Re: Rechargeable Free To Air Decoders by bigabbey: 2:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Pictures of my experiment

1 Like

Re: Rechargeable Free To Air Decoders by bigabbey: 2:21am On Oct 01, 2014
More pix

Re: Rechargeable Free To Air Decoders by bigabbey: 2:40am On Oct 01, 2014
more pix
reason why i opted for the portable battery is,i want something i can insert in the decoder but i found out that the battery is not strong enough.so i would be doing more research online for quality batteries,till then.

Re: Rechargeable Free To Air Decoders by bigabbey: 4:49am On Feb 16, 2015
Watcth out for the new rechargeable FTA decoder coming to sat market near you. you can view on rechargeable tv when phcn strikes so you don't miss anything. the decoder can do other stuffs too,you know!! FTA rules.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Connect Lcd Monitor With Strong Decoder / Pay As You Go Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) Debuts In Nigeria. / Free To Air Cable Staion Needs Tecnical Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.