Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Help!!! Nairabet Refuses To Update My Ticket And Winning. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Help!!! Nairabet Refuses To Update My Ticket And Winning. (1992 Views)

Barcelona Rubbish My Ticket Stake Of 20000! It Shall Never Be Well / Screen Shot I Played Arsenal 1st Half Draw But Met Lost On My Ticket On Bet9ja / Sure Soccer Prediction And Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Nairabet Refuses To Update My Ticket And Winning. by olaremint(m): 3:53am On Sep 30, 2014
Dear Naira landers.
I played a bet on Nairabet website on the 28th of September 2014, the last two games were to start by 2pm and end by 4pm. they were in Italy seria D division b and f. the two games are USD 1913 Seregno and Matellica respectively. the results for the two games which I picked winning for both teams are : seregno won by 3-1 while Matellica won by 2-0.
however my joy was short lived when Nairabet still refused to update the bet slip up till this present moment as undecided. it is shocking that other bet slips where I lost a game or two have been quickly updated.
I have sent mails to Nairabet. I have also chatted with their agents online. they have asked for my username and my bet slip no and I have provided both. Nairabet has been coming g up with several excuses, like our administrator is working on it, we are yet to confirm the game, it is not yet 48 hours etc. pls punters when you want to play online, u be think twice if its Nairabet. my user name on their website is goldenboyz.
Re: Help!!! Nairabet Refuses To Update My Ticket And Winning. by olaremint(m): 4:02am On Sep 30, 2014
this is a picture of the ticket.
Re: Help!!! Nairabet Refuses To Update My Ticket And Winning. by olaremint(m): 4:27am On Sep 30, 2014
finding it hard to upload the pix
Re: Help!!! Nairabet Refuses To Update My Ticket And Winning. by olaremint(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nairabet have still not updated and credited me, the last mail I got is apologising for the delay and asking for time for only 10k plus, what would have happened if it was 10 million

(1) (Reply)

Fund Your Wasere Account At Your Own Risk. / Everton Will DRAW Man Utd 2-2; Chelsea Will Win / Omg... Messi Speak Yoruba Out Of Frustration Vs Sergio Ramos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.