Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,734 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Prophet T.B. Joshua Lost The Power To Raise The Dead (lol) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Prophet T.B. Joshua Lost The Power To Raise The Dead (lol) (765 Views)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Prophet T.B. Joshua Lost The Power To Raise The Dead (lol) by lagosapple: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Here are some stories making headline news in Nigerian newspapers this week.

1. “GEJ Is Our Man' - Witches, Wizards Endorse Goodluck Jonathan! If I were you, Atiku Abubakar, I won’t give up hope. I will lobby for the endorsement of the Ogboni fraternity.

2. N4,000 call-up fee for NYSC sparks anger. Thieves! Only in Nigeria do you pay a fee to go and serve your country. Soon, soldiers will pay to go and fight.

3. Our government officials don’t steal public funds; don’t use private jets or fly 1st class — Swiss Ambassador. Show off! Ours do small stealing and send it to your country so that your politicians won’t have to steal. Are you happy now?

4. FG serviced debt with N299.36bn in Q1–Report. Oh, yeah. We are there again. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (aka Ngoo Baby) and her magic. In her former life she paid off our debts. Now, she borrows like hell.

5. IBB Hospitalized in a German Hospital: Now I know why these Germans refused to add a hospital to his Hilltop mansion. They want him to periodically bring bags of money to them. IBB, you're not going anywhere anytime soon. You've to be around to see what Nigeria will become because of/ in spite of you.

6. PDP cancels presidential primary. They finally got Gov. Lamido by the balls and Speaker Tambuwal by the chin.

7. National Honors: MR. LABARAN MAKU to become a Commander of Nigeria, otherwise called CON. Congratulations, CON man.

8. South African victims, families say they may sue Prophet T.B. Joshua. May? Are you kidding me? If they don't, that will be T.B. Joshua's first real miracle.

9. A Ghanaian Pastor brands T.B. Joshua’s building collapse ‘Human Sacrifice.’ As a doctor, I prefer a scientific term- culpable homicide.

10. Abubakar Shekau, the leader of the Boko Haram has been killed. I'm wondering what will happen to the shares he just bought in the Chinese online giant, Alibaba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_8Q5e2XkIE?list=UUKnyVIW5QvfnsXddsjFKx4A
Re: How Prophet T.B. Joshua Lost The Power To Raise The Dead (lol) by Onyegecha(f): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2014
very hilarious and at the same time, very painful

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Assembly: Plot To Remove Speaker Thickens / The Good Side Of AYO FAYOSE APC Newspapers Dont Talk About. / Morocco Withdraws As 2015 Africa Cup Of Nations Hosts Over Ebola - Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.