Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home (25380 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Bolivia Cancels Friendly Match With Nigeria Over Fear Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ....ok fine bring it on...I don't usually do this with a lady but calling my beloved club MANURE is way over the top....no handshakes till you take it back en apologise to a 3-time european champion..

Laughing so hard and stamping foot
My belle
Oh gawd
Buhahahahhahahahahahahahaha
3 time european champions ko
Proove it now na
Relegation last last
Don't let that number 7 abi 8 deceive una, that's gonna be the point u will hold on to, is it 7/8 sef
I choose Qpr over manure
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by fabuloustee(f): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol funny tho, I know I can neva be like dis, I luv football even more than some men,maybe bcs my brothers nd dad don't joke with it, it really hurt me when I miss a match,can't wait for dis weekend to watch chelsea nd arsenal
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:
Laughing so hard and stamping foot
My belle
Oh gawd
Buhahahahhahahahahahahahaha
3 time european champions ko
Proove it now na
Relegation last last
Don't let that number 7 abi 8 deceive una, that's gonna be the point u will hold on to, is it 7/8 sef
I choose Qpr over manure
grin grin grin grin grin
.....damn!!!!!...shouldn't have started this in the first place #thinkingaloud....its just one bad season en you're going ballistic....with our new signings (falcao,di maria en co) things will hopefully get back on track soon #fingerscrossesd grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: .....damn!!!!!...shouldn't have started this in the first place

Muchechechecheceh

Wish I have funny giffs of manure
U makin my day
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Missy89(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
baseless stereotype that makes the woman look like an 1diot.
Some of us watch and know more about sport than you can ever dream of angry
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
imagine this happening between you and your wife while your team is losing
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:
Muchechechecheceh
Wish I have funny giffs of manure
U makin my day
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
...how do I get across to you so I'll buy you a drink at the end of the season....maybe I'll be able to convert you to a united fan.....who knows wink smiley
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Missy89: baseless stereotype that makes the woman look like an 1diot.
Some of us watch and know more about sport than you can ever dream of angry
...its not a baseless stereotype...majority of you fall into this category...zero football knowledge but will always claim to know more than everybarryelse...ask her to name 5players in arsenal en she'll start with John Terry smh ....I fin it funny most times but not when a live game is on... cheesy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ...how do I get across to you so I'll buy you a drink at the end of the season....maybe I'll be able to convert you to a united fan.....who knows wink smiley

Wait
Are u scoping a married lady?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dunnibaby: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
oliverscurd419: Watching Football with our wives can be very annoying, frustrating and stressful.

The example below is typical (I pity the guy no b small):

Wife: Dipo, who's that guy. Is that Chris Brown?

Husband: Chris bawo, no na. that's Theo Walcott!!!

Wife: Hey! Oh he looks like Chris ni....What's that yellow card for?

Husband: Its a warning to a player; and red means the player must stop playing and leave the pitch.
Wife: Ohhh! It's something similar to a traffic light: Yellow - warning, Red - Stop.

Husband: Yeah yeah sure.. You are right.!!

Wife: What about the green card?

Husband: Ohhh! there's nothing like that in football.

Wife: Which teams are these?

Husband: Which kind wahala be this na!! God! It's Arsenal and Chelsea. What again!

Wife: Ok ok ok! What colour is Arsenal putting on?

Husband: No be red jersey be that?

Wife: Ok..which team is putting on blue?

Husband: (upset)...Omg, Haba, Wetin na. Don't you know its Chelsea?

Wife: Enhe? Wow! I want Arsenal to win the world cup.

Husband: (depressed, and nod his head in pity) ohk, me too.....

Wife: Take am easy na! Please who's that old man?

Husband: Hmmm... that's Arsenal's coach, Arsene Wenger

Wife:Oooh Ok..... I understand now. Sooo that means the other coach is Chelsea Wenger?

Husband: Wo, arabirin free me jare!! (Changes Super Sport Channel to African Magic).
women watch ball now than men some men don't even have club not to talk of players. So that story of urs was back in the days
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by edgecution(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
My experience went like this..during the last world cup.
Wife- Who is that Lady they have been showing with that old man.
Me - Thats Maradona
Wife - apparently thinking I said Madonna.. Oh Madonna u kidding me ? The Singer? What's she doing there? To see world cup too ?
Me - I said MARADONA.. That's his daughter with him.
Wife - Who is Maradona? Why are they showing him?
Me- He is an Argentine and a world cup winner.
Wife - so he must be that good.
Me - yes very good. Can I concentrate now pls?
Wife - but you said Cameroon is out.. Why are they playing again?
Me- they will play their 3rd match before coming home.
Wife - why? When they are out already? If its me I won't play again after all its useless.
Me - other teams might still qualify
Wife - I still won't play
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:
Wait
Are u scoping a married lady?
....Just a drink en I'll bring you back home...ofcourse not without hubby's permission...will ring the doorbell en ask him to take you out on loan....very simple en innocent outing so free your mind....
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ....Just a drink en I'll bring you back home...ofcourse not without hubby's permission...will ring the doorbell en ask him to take you out on loan....very simple en innocent outing so free your mind....

Season ends june abi?
And u don dey mk plan
Ok na

Let's go dia
grin cheesy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by 1miccza: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:
Season ends june abi?
And u don dey mk plan
Ok na
Let's go dia
grin cheesy
....hahahhahaahhahaahaha....that's more like it....but my own season ends in may dunno abt june...so how do I get across to you?...#serious mode activated...
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
lolz.... thank god that my wife glitest sabi united sha. if not na to dey lock her inside ni ooo
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: lolz.... thank god that my wife glitest sabi united sha. if not na to dey lock her inside ni ooo
SMH cheesy cheesy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by uchdollar111: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Very funny! Anyway, why
don't you check out
www.myeventsgallery.com and sign up
before the official launch party!
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
glitest:
SMH cheesy cheesy
offcouse na... bt u sabi ball sha, so dats good for me... no need of u asking vesfull questions. hw r u today?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: lolz.... thank god that my wife glitest sabi united sha. if not na to dey lock her inside ni ooo
...hey I dont subscribe to locking her inside...that's 'woman abuse'...but if that's what it'll take to make her a united fan well............... grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ...hey I dont subscribe to locking her inside...that's 'woman abuse'...but if that's what it'll take to make her a united fan well............... grin grin
lolz... abi ooo. no seriously women atimes r funny especialy when u r in hot seat watching football.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: lolz... abi ooo. no seriously women atimes r funny especialy when u r in hot seat watching football.
...On point...like the last game against west-ham...the last 10-15mins of that game would've been the ideal time to lock her up....omo the pressure no get part two especially after Rooney's red card...thank God for the eagle-eyed linesman who saw what we didn't... grin grin grin
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
My GF loves football tho. I made her like it when i taught her how to play FIFA. It took time n moments of madness buh at the end, she started getting interested. She first choose Madrid as her club, bought Modric(her fav player cuz he scored her 1st goal on FIFA13), and started watching laliga...
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: offcouse na... bt u sabi ball sha, so dats good for me... no need of u asking vesfull questions. hw r u today?
Lovely so far....You?
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
glitest:
Lovely so far....You?
i am good jst dat* missing tinz on ponit* cry
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ...On point...like the last game against west-ham...the last 10-15mins of that game would've been the ideal time to lock her up....omo the pressure no get part two especially after Rooney's red card...thank God for the eagle-eyed linesman who saw what we didn't... grin grin grin
grin. oho imagine that kind of period? hmmmm bro especialy when i thought nolan ball whent in. afta d match i ws so happy... we r going to suprise pple na, oll dis one's dat r sayn united for relegation may be rooneys red card ws a blessing in disguise because i think mata is more better in no 10 dan him so lets c hw he play agains everton. one love jare.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by dytbabe: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blueeyedboi: ....hahahhahaahhahaahaha....that's more like it....but my own season ends in may dunno abt june...so how do I get across to you?...#serious mode activated...

Ati may
Ati june
At least I have an idea

So do u have money?
#serious mode activated...
*does the rmd style in checkmate*
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: Very true actually
wow you are on of them. true that
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
sameer1212: grin. oho imagine that kind of period? hmmmm bro especialy when i thought nolan ball whent in. afta d match i ws so happy... we r going to suprise pple na, oll dis one's dat r sayn united for relegation may be rooneys red card ws a blessing in disguise because i think mata is more better in no 10 dan him so lets c hw he play agains everton. one love jare.
....Now this is some dude with serious football knowledge...yeah I go with you on dat one....mata is better in the number ten role than rooney...I personally feel rooney is overrated en everton's game'll prove me right if the manager plays mata in that role..one love to u too...*chops knuckle.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by beeevan: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Why should I bother watching football when NL is a click away ? you can have both the match and the TV undecided.
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe:

Ati may
Ati june
At least I have an idea

So do u have money?
#serious mode activated...
*does the rmd style in checkmate*
...Lolzzz....might not be as rich as adenuga or dangote just yet but trust me I'll give you the time of your life cos you're my kind of girl..all you need do is say YES..... smiley
Re: Watching A Football Match With Your Wife At Home by marieolae(f): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
kehinde5: wow you are on of them. true that
yup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Is A Finished Project’: Fans Debate His Ligue 1 Status After Boos In Lens / Lukaku's Goal Sends Chelsea Into Club World Club Final. / Japan Vs Croatia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 1) - Live