Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

WAEC Certificate Rectification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Certificate Rectification (6309 Views)

My Advice To Job Seekers With Waec Certificate Error / Mistake On His WAEC Certificate Poses A Challenge To Him In The Labour Market / Lost Of WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by jerome263: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
how much did u pay for d correction? because am about doing my own.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2015
Ten thousand naira
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 11:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
maltina:
Ten thousand naira
What year did you write the exam?
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2015
maltina:
Ten thousand naira
Please tell us the procedure and the department you went to.Thanks
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by gbobgboogu: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
I lost my original certificate. Can waec issue another one? Pls help me
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
bashorundon:
Good day, everyone. As the subject topic reads, a friend wants to correct a mistake on his certificate. He has collected the form and submitted back to WAEC but then, it's taking too long. The person has gotten a job but without it, he can't resume. Please, if you know anyone that knows anyone that can help hasten the ammendment process, kindly tell. Thanks in anticipation. God bless you all. AMEEN.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=bashorundon post=31605922][/quote] yes but its a long process
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
maltina:
yes but its a long process
The person started the process already. Since last year.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
I had same issue. It cost me only 10k and I got another one in about 4 months. Waec has upgraded a lot and their new head means business. The age difference should not be too much tho. If it's internal Waec then u have to go thru ur school to send a letter to Waec that it's really a mistake. If it's externals den u can deal with Waec straight. I finished in 2005 and I just corrected mine last year. Just stay humble and when they quarell u just come up with a smart answer
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Goodkidd:
I had same issue. It cost me only 10k and I got another one in about 4 months. Waec has upgraded a lot and their new head means business. The age difference should not be too much tho. If it's internal Waec then u have to go thru ur school to send a letter to Waec that it's really a mistake. If it's externals den u can deal with Waec straight. I finished in 2005 and I just corrected mine last year. Just stay humble and when they quarell u just come up with a smart answer
Was yours external or internal? Cos it's been almost seven months now. It's an external one. The person has done the needful already. Please, kindly help if you can. Thank you.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 15, 2015
bashorundon:
Was yours external or internal? Cos it's been almost seven months now. It's an external one. The person has done the needful already. Please, kindly help if you can. Thank you.

Mine was internal. No one can help okay? Careful not to be defrauded. Once u have submitted to Waec it's outta ur hands. There are lots of things that can delay it. I had to personally follow up to make sure my state Waec sends it to lagos in time and then I came down to Waec Hq in yaba to monitor it's progress. Once they fix it they won't really notify u so it's up to u to keep checking. They fixed mine and I didn't know for about 2 months until I went to the Hq and they said they hav sent it to my state Waec office a long time ago
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 4:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Goodkidd:

Mine was internal. No one can help okay? Careful not to be defrauded. Once u have submitted to Waec it's outta ur hands. There are lots of things that can delay it. I had to personally follow up to make sure my state Waec sends it to lagos in time and then I came down to Waec Hq in yaba to monitor it's progress. Once they fix it they won't really notify u so it's up to u to keep checking. They fixed mine and I didn't know for about 2 months until I went to the Hq and they said they hav sent it to my state Waec office a long time ago
How can one check it up at the HQ in Yaba? Considering the fact the person has been at the State WAEC Office countless times already.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
bashorundon:
How can one check it up at the HQ in Yaba? Considering the fact the person has been at the State WAEC Office countless times already.
U go to yaba and tell them u want to check if it's ready. Carry ur receipt and a copy of the former result as well
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pls I wrote waec (internal) in 2005. My result is online(waec portal) which means it is legit. But my sch hd a particular issue wit waec. Our photocards were misplaced. I hv been tld to submit passport severally for them to send to waec to print our cert, but for 7yrs nw, they hv not been any results. I am tired of goin to d sch as its clear our set(2005) are a forgtn issue, bsides I hv relocated frm d area. Went to waec office & afta explanatns, dey kept referring me bak to d sch. Pls does any1 knw anywy or contact who cn bring out my result there witout goin bak to d sch bcus they hv stpd attendin to us. I am willin to pay so far its my original cert. I hv lost 2 bank jobs opportunities bcus of this original waec issue.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Goodkidd:

U go to yaba and tell them u want to check if it's ready. Carry ur receipt and a copy of the former result as well
Thank you! Will do the needful ASAP.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
yungbeef:
Pls I wrote waec (internal) in 2005. My result is online(waec portal) which means it is legit. But my sch hd a particular issue wit waec. Our photocards were misplaced. I hv been tld to submit passport severally for them to send to waec to print our cert, but for 7yrs nw, they hv not been any results. I am tired of goin to d sch as its clear our set(2005) are a forgtn issue, bsides I hv relocated frm d area. Went to waec office & afta explanatns, dey kept referring me bak to d sch. Pls does any1 knw anywy or contact who cn bring out my result there witout goin bak to d sch bcus they hv stpd attendin to us. I am willin to pay so far its my original cert. I hv lost 2 bank jobs opportunities bcus of this original waec issue.
That 2005 WAEC Exam though. Apparently, more than 50% of those that wrote the exam had issues with one thing or the other.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
bashorundon:
That 2005 WAEC Exam though. Apparently, more than 50% of those that wrote the exam had issues with one thing or the other.
so I was told in waec office too. Sm1 said she can get the original cert for me at a modest price tho. Stil considering it. She claims it hs been done countless times and I hv been dulling myslf since for 7yrs. Wil give it a try since no one here can help.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by bashorundon(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2015
yungbeef:
so I was told in waec office too. Sm1 said she can get the original cert for me at a modest price tho. Stil considering it. She claims it hs been done countless times and I hv been dulling myslf since for 7yrs. Wil give it a try since no one here can help.
If it's not from WAEC gangan, e noh fit be like am.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Is it possible, those agents arnd Waec office can bring out an original waec certificate if the person result is legit and on waec online portal? Cn this be done? This lady is assuring me die, it cn be done. As original as the real deal, provided ur result is genuine. Who hv done this b4? I no wan fall mugu ooh.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
yungbeef:
Is it possible, those agents arnd Waec office can bring out an original waec certificate if the person result is legit and on waec online portal? Cn this be done? This lady is assuring me die, it cn be done. As original as the real deal, provided ur result is genuine. Who hv done this b4? I no wan fall mugu ooh.

They will give u a fake cert dat looks like the original. U can go to jail becos of that. Back in those days at a GTB interview, theyy cauught someone like dis and he was disqualified. The original has certain security feauutures which can easily be detected by H.R pple
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
I finished in 2005 too, waec changed my date of birth with a day difference. What I had to do to avoid unnecessary delay is that I did an international passport reflecting the error waec made and did a new birth certificate from NPC to that effect, changed my cv to reflect that and I am gud to go.
Re: WAEC Certificate Rectification by morgang(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tonnero23:
I finished in 2005 too, waec changed my date of birth with a day difference. What I had to do to avoid unnecessary delay is that I did an international passport reflecting the error waec made and did a new birth certificate from NPC to that effect, changed my cv to reflect that and I am gud to go.

why not affidavit? please reply. thanks.

I'm a victim to this, hope it won't affect me in the future; precisely, labour market.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / It Is Finished With Nigeria. Come And See For Yourself / Nycil Limited Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.