Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana (8339 Views)

PHOTO: “jesus Christ” Spotted Today In Ogba Area Of Lagos State / Photo:is This Real? Image Of Jesus Appears On The Wall During Praise And Worship / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by LilNetty(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2014
A photo of a man looking like Jesus has gone viral.
He was spotted in Dansoman, Accra Ghana doing house to house with many people gathering to have a glance of him and take pictures with the Jesus look alike who appeared on their streets.
Although its not certain what the man was doing in Ghana, but there are claims he was in Ghana to shoot a movie where he’ll play the part of Jesus Christ.
See photo below:-

Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 30, 2014
i am coming...i need to use the toilet!!!
Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2014
That's not Jesus , just a look alike of the image portrayed as Jesus .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2014
I don't care who this guy looks like, what annoys me are the people following him around. White people will never stop feeling superior because we keep feeding their egos. What the f*ckitty f*ck is this? So embarrassing.

You'd think it was the 2nd coming of Christ. Oops, it is! Still annoying to see. Ugh.
Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Elantracey: That's not Jesus , just a look alike of the image portrayed as Jesus .
Abi o!
The whites used a man they think he looked like Jesus to represent him in pictures & movies.
Last Bullet
That man may not even resemble the real Jesus
Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 30, 2014
And which dumbass retardo said bro J looks like that uh? All these religious basta(r)ds sha
Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2014
The original Jesus will even be laughing at them now from above because am sure the real bros J na from Nigeria.. Enugu State to be precise...... Lolx
Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
dont take it so personal
LaBellaMafiaZA: I don't care who this guy looks like, what annoys me are the people following him around. White people will never stop feeling superior because we keep feeding their egos. What the f*ckitty f*ck is this? So embarrassing.

You'd think it was the 2nd coming of Christ. Oops, it is! Still annoying to see. Ugh.
Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
craze don chop ur brain finish grin grin grin
Equalizer: The original Jesus will even be laughing at them now from above because am sure the real bros J na from Nigeria.. Enugu State to be precise...... Lolx

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Dorisbest(f): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Equalizer: The original Jesus will even be laughing at them now from above because am sure the real bros J na from Nigeria.. Enugu State to be precise...... Lolx
U re right. He is from Nigeria but Enugu...no way

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: I don't care who this guy looks like, what annoys me are the people following him around. White people will never stop feeling superior because we keep feeding their egos. What the f*ckitty f*ck is this? So embarrassing.

Honestly U deserve a medal for dis comment...smh for black mentality
Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by 2saints: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is the true pics of Jesus. http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/8c/da/8_977.jpg?itok=LllaGAKk
And this same pix was confirmed to be true by another boy who went to heaven. Your can watch Heaven is Real, it's a true life story of a boy who went to heaven.

Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by JesusisLord85: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
2saints: This is the true pics of Jesus. http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/8c/da/8_977.jpg?itok=LllaGAKk
And this same pix was confirmed to be true by another boy who went to heaven. Your can watch Heaven is Real, it's a true life story of a boy who went to heaven.

Devils!
If ye will accept it...Yahshua is a black man
Re: PHOTO: ‘jesus’ Appears In Ghana by Felixtuta(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Don't know who that man is, all I know is that the Lord is coming very soon.

(1) (Reply)

Why Christian Association Of Nigeria (can) Hate Muslims And Islam So Much? / How Do We Identify A Righteous Person? / Good Occult Fraternities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.