Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Are You Interesting And Interested? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Interesting And Interested? (441 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interesting And Interested? by Riihimaki(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2014
I am looking for a good relationship that could yield something good. I am based in Europe and not planning to come to Nigeria anytime soon. I am a single parent with a son of 2yrs. I am 37yrs old man and I need a lady between 25-33 only. Someone that is ready to travel all the way to Europe to see me.(That will only happen when things have worked out. Please, This is not an incentive). If you're interested or you want to know more about me please contact me. BBM only!

BB PIN: 7F1544F7

Thanks
Re: Are You Interesting And Interested? by Gooci(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Riihimaki: I am looking for a good relationship that could yield something good. I am based in Europe and not planning to come to Nigeria anytime soon. I am a single parent with a son of 2yrs. I am 37yrs and I need someone between 25-33 only. Someone that is ready to travel all the way to Europe to see me.(That will only happen when things have worked out. Please, This is not an incentive). If you're interested or you want to know more about me please contact me. BBM only!

BB PIN: 7F1544F7

Thanks
o and k

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Smile / Matured Lady For Friendship / Let's Get Matched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.