Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Postgraduate Education In Scotland Vs England - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Postgraduate Education In Scotland Vs England (799 Views)

See The Huge Flood In Scotland That Proves NOT Only In Lagos We See Such / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Postgraduate Education In Scotland Vs England by orgasticdance: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2014
I searched the web and nairaland but couldn't find anything. Are there benefits of studying in one over the other in terms of cost of living, on campus job opportunities and sociocultural integration etc etc as a Nigerian? Or are they pretty much the same? I'm aware of the cons of a regionwide UK education as far as its immigration policy goes but I just need your thoughts on some of the shades of grey between the two countries that may be unobvious to a first time traveler.

(1) (Reply)

Best Flight Booking Engine Providers In India / Trekking Tour In Nepal / Meet The Nigerian To Have Ever Been To Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.