Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic (11527 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Marriage May Not Be Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

What did you expose and where did you expose it?? You are clamoring for audience approval, that is not needed.

I am just here mocking your 'jumping' skills. grin grin grin grin

From "something" is missing to homosexual parenting is inferior grin grin

Nigga, how many chances am I going to give you to explain yourself??

You are a cretinous person!

I have exposed how Fisk is a scrap school where failures go to. grin grin grin grin grin

Failures who cannot comprehend arguments, talkless of having the capability to engage in an intellectual one. grin grin grin

BananaBender:
Where did I mention 'parenting process'? Parenting is a process in itself, so I would not say that.
You are claiming I misinterpreted you, do tell me what your initial post intended to say.
Make this snappy, get on with it already.

person, did you not change my analogy of your stewpid interpretation to "process of car making"?

Go back and explain to us, with your Fisk education why you interpreted the way below.

So I said: "As two homosexuals cannot procreate, a child will always feel something is missing. Hence homosexual parenting is inferior to natural parenting."

And you interpreted it as: "Good parenting is swayed by the parents s*xual deviancy"?

AND

Where you saw anyone state homosexuals don't have identity.

A person that could not even comprehend what was meant by identity when we were discussing it. grin grin grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by raphy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Edikan..
akwa ibom babe aba dea
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by crackhaus: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And you think I fall for this? grin

You weren't supposed to fall for it, you are to just believe it.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amen
TV01:

No, I get you. In truth, there are probably a number who would act differently when faced with the actual choice. It's not easy and there is a lot of cultural and social pressure. Not to mention the political and media influence that is driven by differnt lobbies and interest groups.

That's why it's good to start from apoint of truth and make sure everything accords with that. There are times I would have been faced with these questions when I wouldn't have known my left from my right.

I genuinely appreciate your willingness to grasp these issues and work through them - at your own pace - and hold on to the integrity of where you are.

I've heard medics give testimonies of how they had abortions due to deformities. All their training and the voices of their colleagues must have been overwhelming. We were all in tears.

God is merciful. I pray it never comes upon us.

TV
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
crackhaus:
You weren't supposed to fall for it, you are to just believe it.

Yeah, sure.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by crackhaus: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Yeah, sure.
Cool.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
TV01:
Yes, the things that lead to adoption should be avoided at al costs. There will be instances - unavoidably in some cases - and then adoption comes into view.
Ideally, children should be placed with relatives, failing that a solid family as close to their heritage as possible. And so on down a hierarchy of preference. At the leaset, they should be placed within a solid family setting. Or what are you finding confusing

Oh! You meant the "things" that lead to abortion.

@highlighted
And this would include an homosexual family right? You still did not mention how a child that grew up in a homosexual home will suffer identity crises different from the one an adopted child would. May I add, that even children that were brought up by their biological parents still go through identity crises.

No one can say homosexuals shouldn't have kids because of the sole reason that their children might suffer from identity crises. What about children that grew up in foster homes, what about adopted parents, what will be demanded of single parents??

We do not live in an 'ideal' society anyway.

For a start, optimally a child needs a parent of each sex. The input from each is different, the psychological and physiological changes each one undergoes in conception, preparation on arrival and through the life of the child differ. The need for opposite sex parents is not just at inception. It's the way it was designed and the way it works best. Simples.

Agreed. It is the job of the parent to look for a friend or the right family member that can help with that *gap. Homosexuals already do this. At least, the couple I know. Their baby is still very little though.

You know, an homosexual couple could get a surrogate to help birth their child. The child doesn't have to be a total alien to the family.

Regular people who choose to use their reproductive capacity in an irregular fashion - you know that right?

A*nal sex by heterosexuals is also an irregular use of the reproductive capacity - you know that right?

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sagamite: ............

You are an embarrassment to yourself.

Your entire existence exemplifies failure, I feel sad for you.

You jump into arbitrary conclusions that makes no sense and when you're questioned, you start displaying your agbero tendencies.

Now when I call you stup1d, know that I mean it.

I doubt any sane person that reads this thread would think I misinterpreted your post. Your dodging and "save-face" act is pathetic.

I almost feel sorry for you, seriously.

Keep jumping and shouting all over the place, like you're in the garage.

Good luck.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by TV01(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:
Oh! You meant the "things" that lead to abortion.
Only if the thing that leads to abortion is the same and only thing that leads to adoption

BananaBender:
@highlighted
And this would include an homosexual family right?
No

BananaBender:
You still did not mention how a child that grew up in a homosexual home will suffer identity crises different from the one an adopted child would. May I add, that even children that were brought up by their biological parents still go through identity crises.
I've already answered the former part of your question. And on reflection, the latter part also.

BananaBender:
No one can say homosexuals shouldn't have kids because of the sole reason that their children might suffer from identity crises. What about children that grew up in foster homes, what about adopted parents, what will be demanded of single parents??
That wasn't the only reason I gave

BananaBender:
We do not live in an 'ideal' society anyway.
And therefore we should not legislate aspirationally or to ensure the best possible outcomes? Sod it, why actually legislate at all?

BananaBender:
Agreed. It is the job of the parent to look for a friend or the right family member that can help with that *gap. Homosexuals already do this. At least, the couple I know. Their baby is still very little though.
If a parent is not in situ, that gap can never be breached. I hear this sop a lot, especially from those who don't have children. Raising a child isn't popping around on occasion and going out for a Maccie D's. Do parents with visiting rights ever feel fully/properly involved in the upbringing of their kids? Same thing.

BananaBender:
You know, an homosexual couple could get a surrogate to help birth their child. The child doesn't have to be a total alien to the family.
It's still willfully denying a child it's dual heritage. By design. Commoditising children for the selfish desire of adults.

BananaBender:
A*nal sex by heterosexuals is also an irregular use of the reproductive capacity - you know that right?
The anus is part of the reproductive system?

TV
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by pentagonal: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The CDU and the SPD are currently a coalition. If you follow the news carefully, you will see that they agree AND disagree all the time, though so the SPD is NOT pretending.

Irrelevant for now.

Wer will das wissen und wieso?

I know of the above anyways... got ban by the spambot when I reply you with some Deutsche in my post...

please you can help with your input on this thread.... if you don't mind a pm too anyways...

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/419
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Sagamite(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You are an embarrassment to yourself.

Your entire existence exemplifies failure, I feel sad for you.

You jump into arbitrary conclusions that makes no sense and when you're questioned, you start displaying your agbero tendencies.

Now when I call you stup1d, know that I mean it.

I doubt any sane person that reads this thread would think I misinterpreted your post. Your dodging and "save-face" act is pathetic.

I almost feel sorry for you, seriously.

Keep jumping and shouting all over the place, like you're in the garage.

Good luck.

You are a cretinous person!

Is this how they taught you at Fisk University to run with your tails between your legs when you are cornered and can't defend your moronic post? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
But why would anyone want to get down with their sister or brother though undecided
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
TV01:
I've already answered the former part of your question. And on reflection, the latter part also.
Post link to reference pls.

That wasn't the only reason I gave
What you gave doesn't qualify as a reason, more like an excuse.

And therefore we should not legislate aspirationally or to ensure the best possible outcomes? Sod it, why actually legislate at all?
You're doing jumping jacks now, I never said that. We all have different views of what an ideal world is. We can only try to make sure whatever law we come up with, is not only beneficial for the majority but tries as much as possible not to deny others their happiness or pursuit of happiness. And it has to be fair.

Raising a child isn't popping around on occasion and going out for a Maccie D's.
WOW! Are u sure?? Who could hv guessed? undecided

Do parents with visiting rights ever feel fully/properly involved in the upbringing of their kids? Same thing.
It's still willfully denying a child it's dual heritage. By design. Commoditising children for the selfish desire of adults.
Not really. The child still has both homosexual parents. And if lucky, his/her adopted parent stays in communication with the biological parent. I want a link to where you got your research from. I need to read it myself because a lot of things are not making sense.

I get it that a child raised by homosexuals might initially struggle with gender identity, gender roles and sexual orientation. Which to me, isn't necessarily a bad thing if parents are willing to educate their children. In fact, it might help eradicate gender roles. [Yaayy!!]

The cultural, heritage identity ish isn't working for me. I do not see where they're coming from at all. I need that link.

The anus is part of the reproductive system?

No active role, so nope. For the most part, heterosexuals do not have sex for the main purpose of reproducing. We have sexually active heterosexuals who are married and do not plan to have kids. Every time a heterosexual gets a vasectomy, diaphragm, or whatever, they fall into the category of 'regular people who choose to use their reproductive capacity in an irregular fashion'.

What's so special about the gay community??
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 03, 2014
freshdude2: TV01, Ms. EnlightenedSoul, please.
Mr. freshdude2,

It's a source of amusement to find you arguing, months later, for one supposed abomination against the other without as yet understanding or accepting the undeniable differences between the two. As for myself, my views concerning this topic remain largely the same, and as such I believe you know where I stand.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by TV01(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
BananaBender:
What you gave doesn't qualify as a reason, more like an excuse.
Like we have different views of what is ideal, we have different ideas of what passes for a reason and an excuse.

BananaBender:
You're doing jumping jacks now, I never said that. We all have different views of what an ideal world is. We can only try to make sure whatever law we come up with, is not only beneficial for the majority but tries as much as possible not to deny others their happiness or pursuit of happiness. And it has to be fair.
Burpees are the move. Jumping Jacks are for girlies cool.
And gay people are not being denied their pursuit of happiness. We are just not agreeing that children, long-standing traditional norms or social convention should all be forced into ensuring that happiness.

BananaBender:
WOW! Are u sure?? Who could hv guessed? undecided
The facetiousness of this remark, is matched by the flippancy with which you made it in the first place. A family member or a friend filling the gap left by a father or mother? You are obviously not a wife or mother - and probably always put your own desires first.

BananaBender:
Not really. The child still has both homosexual parents. And if lucky, his/her adopted parent stays in communication with the biological parent. I want a link to where you got your research from. I need to read it myself because a lot of things are not making sense.
Two homosexual parents dont make a dual heritage. "If lucky", yeah, as long as the gay desires and vanity are satisfied.

BananaBender:
I get it that a child raised by homosexuals might initially struggle with gender identity, gender roles and sexual orientation. Which to me, isn't necessarily a bad thing if parents are willing to educate their children. In fact, it might help eradicate gender roles. [Yaayy!!]
A struggling - and potentially damaged - child is not abad thing, if gay people get their way? Gender? What's that?

BananaBender:
The cultural, heritage identity ish isn't working for me. I do not see where they're coming from at all. I need that link.
It's possibly the single most important thing in child wellbeing - I believe Saga posted something?

BananaBender:
No active role, so nope. For the most part, heterosexuals do not have sex for the main purpose of reproducing. We have sexually active heterosexuals who are married and do not plan to have kids. Every time a heterosexual gets a vasectomy, diaphragm, or whatever, they fall into the category of 'regular people who choose to use their reproductive capacity in an irregular fashion'.
What we have sex for and what sex is for are two different things.
The fact that gays cannot procreate with each other is a fact. In principle and practice it's always sterile relationship. "Heterosexuals" may not always procreate or have procreative sex. Using your reproductive equipment normally, is first and foremost to use it with a member of the opposite sex.

BananaBender: What's so special about the gay community??
Nothing, that's why we shouldn't change things for them

TV

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

T / Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy / Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.