Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why Should I Travell Over 300km Because I Want To Register Jamb 2014/2015?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Should I Travell Over 300km Because I Want To Register Jamb 2014/2015?? (531 Views)

Help! How To Use Digital Persona To Register Jamb Online Without Offline License / Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration / Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Travell Over 300km Because I Want To Register Jamb 2014/2015?? by doroboss(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2014
hello every one, my name is aminu maigari and i im from the north, i live in azare in bauchi state, and i intend writing the jamb 2014/2015 examination, its not my first time writing the exam so i went to the zenith bank close to my house to buy the form, i got the form and went to the cybercafe near my area to register for the exam, unfortunately i was told that jamb exemted all cyber-caffes in bauchi from registering intending candidates for the exam and currently there are only 4 registration centers in the state, (3 of which are in the state capital) that are approved for the registration of jamb candidates for the examination, i was really disappointed because it was really hard getting the money to buy the form and now i have to travel over 300km (including the return journey) to the state capital which will cost me about N4000 and another N700 for the registration fee.
Why cant jamb be like every other examination (waec,neco.....) that does not require me going to a cyber cafe to register? it has really defeated the idea of being an "online registration" this monopoly by jamb has to be broken cause it is causing untold hard ship on so many intending jambites, many might loose their lives cause of accidents while travelling, at the moment i cant afford the transport so i will have to sell the card to a friend and hope i will be able to work for more money to before the registration closes to buy another card and go to the capital to register. i hope my message will reach the relevant bodies so this new introduction by jamb is reversed, if not so many of us will miss out on jamb this/next year

aminu maigari

bauchi registration centers: http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme1/RegistrationCentres.aspx

please moderators olawalebabs Richiez Fynestboi help in any way you can to raise awareness of what is going on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Travell Over 300km Because I Want To Register Jamb 2014/2015?? by Amono: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dts too bad .I think is high time for government to do somthing abt dis . is too risky travelling dt far all in de name of registering for Jamb.
Re: Why Should I Travell Over 300km Because I Want To Register Jamb 2014/2015?? by cirmuell(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
It's all state of the federation. Sorry!

(1) (Reply)

Lets Learn Some New English Words / Top 6 Most Beautiful Universitylibraries In Nigeria With Photos / How To Give Constructive Criticism-the Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.