Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Does Nigerians Hate Network Marketing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Nigerians Hate Network Marketing? (1180 Views)

Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? / Does Nigerians Really Make Money From Clickbank? How? / Fellas,pls What Does Nigerians Import From India. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Nigerians Hate Network Marketing? by Networkingprof: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2014
Why do Nigerians in the average hates MLM?

Well, the reason is not far-fetched, several MLM upstarts are so terrible at deception, hiding their ulterior motives and telling you of an employment somewhere when in truth it’s an empowerment training. What makes it so hard to be honest? Telling people half truths is not good, it is like creating a grand hope in them only to dash the hope at climax.

Creating false impression in the minds of the people is playing on people’s intelligence; it is an abuse of information. Of course, some prospect might be won over in that covet means, but there are some folks who has solved some problems, you can't teach old dog a new trick, and they won’t do networking no matter what you try,

But by deceiving them to an interview or employment training seminar that turns to empowerment training seminar, you have added to the list of radicalized enemy of that niche of business. The implication is simple: for every one person won through this covet means, another radicalized person is already added to the ever growing population of opportunity-seekers and ordinary people out there who loves to discouraged any prospect yet to see the light in the business, they will shatter the interest of such one in tough time and the rate of attrition will be so high.

Understanding the aspirations of people

When people hear a thing, it takes hold of their reality and they use the news to shape a template of their needs and this gets mixed with their aspirations immediately. They began to use the information to further future planning. It hurts deep down to the soul when such information now ends as a crap or hoax. By that token, it hurt also their sensibility and discredits whatever you stand for with them. You can never associate deception with integrity.

Is MLM A HOAX?

My friends, MLM is not a hoax, not at all. It is a form of "co-operative business" as opposed to "competitive-business" that is the order of the day. The difference is, MLM is co-operation not competition. Although competition is the rule, co-operation is the exception; hence in the mind of people with competitive turn of mind, Network Marketing does not make sense.

Dont forget, it is a free economy, so market force determines what is ideal no what you think is ideal. But to people who understand the mystery of unity, co-operation is a powerful tool for success. It enshrines great leverage, where the strong leverage on the weak and the other way round.

Remember, Networking is not net-hawking, or net-hustling. It is "multi level marketing". Not Multi-Hawking Business. Hustling and hawking are noble means of disposing goods to the end users one on one, yet it is a vocation because you can pick that up today and drop it tomorrow. Some of our old parents did that to send us to school. But it has taken a different course where it becomes “Marketing”. It is not vocation again at that level, but profession.

Hustlers make the 20% of the gain that is left over from the money made by 20% of Marketers who has pocketed 80% of the sales in that niche. That’s the difference between hustling and networking. So Network MArketing is not about hustling or hawking, but about networking. 20% of people in Networking business are still stuck at hustling-level when they are expected to believe in themselves and upgrade to Multi-level Marketing and networking proper.

Well I am proud to identify with both categories anyway, be it hawking and hustling as much as networking and marketing. Reason: every industry is grounded until the goods or service get to the end user, and that is done the moment the hustler exchange goods for value somewhere in the face of the planet. Without marketers out there, nobody want to spend their hard earn money, they prefer to horde it until it is of no value in the future where they are keeping it, hoping that their paper money will turn to gold.

But thanks to marketers, they help people realize that the people hording their money will not enjoy it in the future either: the more you have to keep, the more you have to lose. And that’s losing in two ends, you did self denial to keep al;l the money and hand it over to the bubble burst that normally trail the misers. But thank God for marketers, even if that happens, one would have enjoyed part of his life’s saving before such raining days come.

WHAT IS THE BENEFIT IN MLM NETWORKING?

Now multi-level –marketing is when you are able to fast track your success as a marketer, that is, you are a marketer and you also train others to be humble in spite of the greatness of their place in the society as "the go between" for continual sustenance of our civilization's needs. You teach them to take pride in who they are, but not disturb the pride of who the other person is but employ their gift as change makers, to turn their minds to things that may be good for their health, wealth and self preservation.

Now for those too ashamed to sell, what do you do? How do you sell what you do? You see, you end up working for those who can sell what they do, but you are not where the money is being made. No wonder you find the void in activities of each and every day, now resolving for excuses to justify inactivity will not save you, it will finally make you less and less productive. Find your voice. With networking, you can leverage on a business wisdom, teamwork, wealth of knowledge and vast population that is not readily available to upstarts who starts a business that are like disasters going somewhere to occur.

A CHANGE HAS COME

Now change your excuses from now on, then proceed to change your thinking and your world will start to change. Your reality changes the very moment you decide for a new lease of life.

Now to succeed in life, change your approach to life other than the usual ways you have often go about it.
When you start a new thing, a new thing will start in your life. Start small and learn the rope, start this very day.

Start the baby step right from today in business and build up your spirit of entrepreneurship. I am part of the team that brought VEMMA to Nigeria from the US. You can register with VEMMA, it’s new and free to register with the company. Once done, come to training regularly and stay focus. I can tell you of the money in it for you, but do not go after the money first, lest you be disappointed. Rather, learn to earn.

I can be a good resource to you in your MLM venture. I am involve with many, purposely to know the type that fit each individuals aspirations and availability of time and financial constraints, and to find out more by participating rather than relying on "they said" or "them say" Check my the site below.

http://netmax.vemma.com

Once registered, you have a new website and a platform to do your own business at your own pace and the sky is not the limit. Take a proactive step. You can reach me at endwef@yahoo.com
Re: Does Nigerians Hate Network Marketing? by G12(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nice write up, I have been talking with one of your American boss on facebook, K.Stewart.

I am currently with AIM Global and will take my time soon to analyze VEMMA before registering. Networking pays.
You can send me a mail and letz communicate

osegodfrey@gmail.com
Re: Does Nigerians Hate Network Marketing? by Networkingprof: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
G12: Nice write up, I have been talking with one of your American boss on facebook, K.Stewart.

I am currently with AIM Global and will take my time soon to analyze VEMMA before registering. Networking pays.
You can send me a mail and letz communicate

osegodfrey@gmail.com

I appreciate partner, we have to understand that there are two ways to go in business, either competition or co-operation.
Either ways, there is good success ahead of us, and we gonna catch up with it if we try.

I will definitely get back to you.
Re: Does Nigerians Hate Network Marketing? by G12(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Networkingprof:
I appreciate partner, we have to understand that there are two ways to go in business, either competition or co-operation.
Either ways, there is good success ahead of us, and we gonna catch up with it if we try.
I will definitely get back to you.

True talk. Sadly, most people who go into networking don't take it as a business. They hardly even attend trainings to know how to go about the networking business. They come in with the hope of registering and going to sleep, thinking by the time they wake up, they would be making some millions. NO!

Networking is a business, and those who treat it as such are those making money from it. I will say it again. There is money in networking! I am enjoying Alliance In Motion Global, as a net-worker.

I'll like to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Re: Does Nigerians Hate Network Marketing? by Networkingprof: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2014
check your mail pal.
Re: Does Nigerians Hate Network Marketing? by Networkingprof: 4:38am On Oct 03, 2014
its a fresh month, may you find what you are looking for this month, this day.
Re: Does Nigerians Hate Network Marketing? by tomiamida: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Cash and Prize awards
You should grab the opportunity, just log on and fill the form and share with friends

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $103 Over & Over With Just $40 One Time Fee For Life Doing Nothing / 5 Success Tips For Book Retailing In Nigeria / Payments Delay With Kaymu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.