Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja (781 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / APC Leaders Shun Fashola’s Book Presentation In Lagos / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja by emindu: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Congratulations to our Amiable governor of Abia state you deserved it joooor. Ten gbooooooooosa to all the Abians

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja by hushmail: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
TA doesnt d award bt it was presented just because he is a Gov

if it was on merit, i bet others will reject theirs as ptotest
Re: Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
emindu: Congratulations to our Amiable governor of Abia state you deserved it joooor. Ten gbooooooooosa to all the Abians
lolss @ Amiable Governor grin
Re: Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja by Mayydayy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
op.may God forgive you of this heretic psychophantic meaningless praise.i was about praying that your tongue get withered before i changed my mind.
Re: Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja by 100Cents: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
I am ashamed to comment on this thread...

Award for being governor or what ?
Re: Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Award for the worst Governor in Nigeria
Re: Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja by eye4eye: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
@emindu

May Almighty God work on your life and everyone in your family the same way Orji is working in Abia State. May the rest of your life be treated the same way Orji has treated the people of Abia State.

Resounding Amen to this wonderful prayer you deserve.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja by Ghost01(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ochendo till 2100. Lolz
Re: Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja by CrinkumCrankum: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
emindu: Congratulations to our Amiable governor of Abia state you deserved it joooor. Ten gbooooooooosa to all the Abians

Very soon , you and that you criminal Governor will cooling off in Krikiri max prison for turning Abia to your personal property
Re: Picture Of President GEJ And T.A Orji During The Award Presentation In Abuja by CrinkumCrankum: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: lolss @ Amiable Governor grin

because they are partners in stealing

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Okey Wali Abducted / Lets Vote: Gej Vs Apc Candidates(buhari, Atiku And Kwakwanso) / Tambuwal ‘set To Succeed’ Wamakko As Sokoto Governor, Defects To APC!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.