Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

No Need Of Vulganizer Anymore For Your Tyre Problems! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / No Need Of Vulganizer Anymore For Your Tyre Problems! (2916 Views)

Do You Know Your Tyre Has An Expiry Date? / Big Electric Car Jack For Big Jeeps SUV And Cars, Wheelspanner And Tyre Pump / No need again ! You Can Swap Your Ride For My 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Need Of Vulganizer Anymore For Your Tyre Problems! by omobritico(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2008
"Imagine when 16 nails are pulled out of your car tyre and it stays fully inflated, how do you compete with that?"
Other benefits are:
NO MORE BLOW OUT AND OUT BURST!
PREVENTS AGAINST BULLET SHOTS!
MAINTAINS THE AIR PRESSURE!
and so much more that you do not need the service of VULGANICER anymore,

THINK ABOUT THIS.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED,
BOYE AUTO CARE LIMITED
3, ADEOLA ADEOYE STREET,
OFF TOYIN STREET,
IKEJA, LAGOS

We also welcome anybody that wants to be our AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS NATIONWIDE.
Re: No Need Of Vulganizer Anymore For Your Tyre Problems! by abbyode(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2008
And u think the vulcanisers will be happy with you? well, i don talk my own ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

2009 Nissan Xterra - Save N1million Or More. / 1998 Nissan Pathfinder (toks) / Mercedes Benz(v-boot) For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.