Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) (1686 Views)

10 Explanations For Ufos Weirder Than Aliens / How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android Phone With Better Explaination / How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) by levisco16(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dear Viewer,
Note:Your Phone must be rooted.
To increase the ram of your phone:
1)Goto Google play app and search for Memory info and swapfile and download it
2)after installation open the app and test(look down your screen,you will see a blue bar with the word test in it then touch it)

Re: How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) by levisco16(m): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
3)You will see 4 options,
i)cache
ii)sdcard0(memory card)
iii)sdcard1(internal memory)
iv)for experts
Now you are only concerned with either sdcard1 or sdcard0 which will be used in expanding your ram
4) choose sdcard1 if you want to use phone memory (internal memory) or sdcard0 if you want to use your memory card
5)Now the test will be carried out.
if your phone is compatible congrats

Re: How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) by levisco16(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
6)Go to mobomarket app(NOT mobogenie) and search for Roehsoft RAM expander and download.if you don't have mobomarket app Google search it and download it.
7) after installation of the Roehsoft ram expander open it
and touch optimal value(at the bottom of the screen),also you will see swpfile on the screen enter it and type the amount by which you want to increase your Ram.
Note:1000mb=1GB
Note:also the limit is 4GB

Re: How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) by levisco16(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
cool At the top of the screen you will see autorun, touch it.
9)tap the option key on the body of your android to enter options,and enter select swapDir

Re: How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) by levisco16(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
10)Now choose either sdcard1 or sdcard0
11)go back to and touch swapactiv on the screen and wait for the process to finish, while it is going on don't remove your sdcard!!!
contact me 07033135122
2go:levi417
Re: How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) by Hanibal(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
E dey sweet as U talk am... but I no fit be first to try... I dey fear make my tecno no go kpai.
somebody should try abeg
Re: How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) by levisco16(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
it worked for me and I can play GTA on my tecno
Re: How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) by josh123(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
levisco16:
it worked for me and I can play GTA on my tecno
d process is fuccking too long
Re: How To Increase The Ram Of Your Android With Better Explanations(check This) by Lordbravo11(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Dowload All The Hostest Etisalat Config Files For Openvpn Connect / Rofvape Witcher Stalin 40W E-pipe Style Starter Kit / Best 10 Ancient Gadgets in Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.