Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos (3318 Views)

Omawumi Glows In Yellow (see Photo) / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos / My Family Calls Me FULANI Because Of My Beauty - Actress, Grace Edwin Okon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by vexy06(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nollywood actress Nadia Buari took to her Instagram page to share new glowing photos of herself.
The diary of DIARY OF IMOGEN BROWN shared the photos with the caption
Dear God... You just made me the happiest girl in the world right now with these blessings... The joy in my heart knows no bounds. Thank You!
And God said..."Let her go to sleep, for when she wakes, she'll move mountains".. And it came to pass.
My heart is soo full right now...The blessings of the Lord is my greatest wealth.
checkout more pics: http://www.360topgist.com/2014/09/princess-of-beauty-actress-nadia-buari.html

Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by echobee(f): 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
This babe is very very handsome tongue
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
dunno her here in united states
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by godofwar666(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Davido he's more cute than her don't quote me oo

Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Airforce1: dunno know her here in united states
thought dis craze has been cured??
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by kommiejewel(f): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omavik: thought dis craze has been cured??
My dear, d babalawo just chop our money; d medicine no work... cry

1 Like

Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by folu4real(f): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
echobee: This babe is very very handsome tongue

she is beautiful not handsome (don't use handsome for female)
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by Xsenga(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
kommiejewel: My dear, d babalawo just chop our money; d medicine no work... cry
I DEY COME MAKE I GO TRY MY OWN MEDICINE. grin
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by echobee(f): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
folu4real:

TEACHERRRRRRRRR!
She is handsome sad. Final answer. If u quote me again............
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
am just realizing cici...
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by 100Cents: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Airforce1: dunno know her here in united states

I know her in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omavik: thought dis craze has been cured??

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You girls are not serious o
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by Enouwem(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by lulu1986(f): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Omavik] thought dis craze has been cured??[/quote
loool
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by ammyluv2002(f): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
folu4real:

She was just teasing
Re: Princess Of Beauty Actress Nadia Buari Glows In New Photos by preciousMI1(f): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2014
jim iyke should do quick nd marry dis chic n4 her beauty will finish

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna Goes Bra*less In See-through Top / Meet Nigerian's Top Comedians And Their Adorable Families(photos) / Actress Jackie Appiah New Stunning Photos (new Tattoo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.