Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. (5294 Views)

China Has Become Number one economy In the world. GDP (PPP) / Man Sets Six People Ablaze For Smoking Indian Hemp / GEJ And Jamaican PM Dancing To 'Reggae Music' In Jamaica! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by jeflexy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ghana Beats Jamaica to Become Number One Indian Hemp(Weed) Smoking Country.
With an active Smoking Population of 2.8Million out of a small population of about 25Million, Ghana has beaten Jamaica to become the Number One Indian Hemp Smoking Country.
Read More http:///ljnyis
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by olu77(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
That is more than 10%, the result of hard work. Ghana must go higher, work harder. More grease to your elbow.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: Ghana Beats Jamaica to Become Number One Indian Hemp(Weed) Smoking Country.
With an active Smoking Population of 2.8Million out of a small population of about 25Million, Ghana has beaten Jamaica to become the Number One Indian Hemp Smoking Country.
Read More http:///ljnyis

Congrats to Ghana. grin grin
This kain news get as e be ooo.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Idrismusty97(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Other countries with a notorious weed-smoking habits includes the usual suspects ; Jamaica, U.S., Nigeria and Netherlands, but none of them come close to Ghana.

While usage in the U.S. rose after some marijuana legalization began in 2012, it’s still under 10%. It’s surprising, then, that Ghana still comes out on top even though marijuana consumption is illegal per its constitution.
http://omgghana.com/ghana-beats-jamaica-and-usa-as-the-country-with-the-most-weed-smokers-in-the-world-world-drug-report/

Congratulations Ghana cheesy. Keep up the good work!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by oderemo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Most jamo now reside in b/clat Ghana hence the increase in number.
U can take the/ganja out of the boy but can't splif cheesy the boy out of ganja.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by idu1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ghana i hail una o. More smoke to ur brains. Is not easy to carry first in an international competition like this.

20 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ghana? That black slum is funny as shiiit.

10 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Sec5(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ghana must go

Thumbs up

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by SantaMafia: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sec5: Ghana must go

Thumbs up
shitnigeriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Must Come! fuckeduppedness

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by mainheart(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
na their talent be that

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by SantaMafia: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
hahahaa is this no more a shitnigerians site? what the fvck is news about Ghana doing on a certified MUMU site? arrant crap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by SantaMafia: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
mainheart: na their talent be that
and wetin be una talent? robbery? yahoo yahoo? boko haram? rituals? which one? chei I no wan laugh oooh

1 Like

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by elspycey(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
SantaMafia: hahahaa is this no more a shitnigerians site? what the fvck is news about Ghana doing on a certified MUMU site? arrant crap!

Bros, why you no just bath with salt and hot water? Think you are making a very mumuish comment on what you called a mumu site. Who's the mumu here.
To slap you just dey hungry me..

11 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by kokoA(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dey poverty wey dey dia na die o.. Weed is the cheapest means of nutrition they can afford.

10 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Lanceslot(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
What an achievement! Congratz to them. More guffs to their rizlers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by olodoowoh: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wow!!!Bad news from ghana.

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by elspycey(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
SantaMafia: and wetin be una talent? robbery? yahoo yahoo? boko haram? rituals? which one? chei I no wan laugh oooh

All this chalkboard raw materials be tryna reflect like diamonds... You nor go focus on your talent?

8 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by olodoowoh: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
No wonder most ghanaians don't make sense on this forum, no offence pls.

19 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by lawkie77(m): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Not suprise with this news,but my only advise for them is to smoke home grown weeds and save money for the raining days since thier economy is on a steady decline lately,i only advise those i like,...but with this news it save to conclude that RAWLING revolution was not carried out with an open eye ,A ghanaian will finished a weed that's meant for a whole family,below is how a ghanaian roll

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by CrinkumCrankum: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
olodoowoh: No wonder most ghanaians don't make sense on this forum, no offence pls.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by CrinkumCrankum: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2014

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by moneybag100: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
No wonder their economy is shrinking, even their president is a weed smoker.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by cirmuell(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin now this is funny!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by wheesin(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
olu77: That is more than 10%, the result of hard work. Ghana must go higher, work harder. More grease to your elbow.

grin grin grin grin grin very hardworking country...mandela would be very glad ryt now...

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Balkan(m): 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ OXYGEN no wonder you are always high.
now I know why you talk rubbish of this forum.
expexting you on this Thread after weeding. at least lets celebrate Ghana for
this achiement.

GHANA MUST WEED!

front page thinz. at least Ghana pass Nigeria in one thing.

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Donfamous(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Weed masters, I hail una o. No wonder they are always aggressive here, on d pitch, in a race, haba,
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
SantaMafia: shitnigeriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Must Come! fuckeduppedness
that explains,
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by overhypedsteve(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
When they are not busy seeking the down fall of hardworking nigerians they resort to the smoking of hard drugs.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Faun(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
No wonder!
Now I can understand the reason for PetroDolla's i..d.iotic psycho babbles and m0ronic posts.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Ekiseme(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ok o

I wanna do a s.o to JIGGAMANGH grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Ekiseme(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
overhypedsteve: When they are not busy seeking the down fall of hardworking nigerians they resort to the smoking of hard drugs.
grin
Re: Ghana Beats Jamaica To Become Number One Indian Hemp(weed) Smoking Country. by Ekiseme(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Faun: No wonder!
Now I can understand the reason for PetroDolla's i..d.iotic psycho babbles and m0ronic posts.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Confused But Today I Decided I Would Vote For Gmb For These Reasons / How Tinubu And Wike Gave Sgf And C.o.s To The North. / Tinubu Quits As APC National Leader, Demands Oyegun Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.