Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (8191 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 30, 2014
esof1:
First of all, it was wrong for u to send that little boy to spy on ur husband. It wud av been better u didn't know abt the extra marital affair. Ignorance wud av paid u more.

Its this way of thinking that is increasing the number of people being infected with STIs in the world.

Did you just not read that the woman in question has several other men over? undecided so you would rather wake up one day HIV positive or with herpes blisters covering half your toto than know anything about your husband's extra marital affairs?

Secondly, don't expect ur man to help u with chores always, even if u are 8 months pregnant, do ur best and keep ur home clean, do u help him provide money for the family because its obvious u are a full time house wife. ur dirtiness is part of what pushed him out.
pregnant woman are supposed to reduce the number of times they bend down and carry heavy things, how can she do all the house chores when she feels weak? undecided

Thirdly, how can u deal with the said home wrecker? Will u use juju? Will u fight her? You better concentrate on how to save ur home.
because only a senseless woman would go around chasing a walking dead man because she is now called a married woman! Like my father always says, if stupi.dity was a disease the world would be underpopulated now.

Lastly, why will a graduate marry an illiterate? It must be because of money not humility.
so you cannot choose to love someone who doesnt have a varsity degree because you have one undecided
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
egopersonified:
See sweet story, if any there was a video, this made me miss african magic.

Welcome back Ma'am smiley
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Emaprince: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mondisweets:

Its this way of thinking that is increasing the number of people being infected with STIs in the world.

Did you just not read that the woman in question has several other men over? undecided so you would rather wake up one day HIV positive or with herpes blisters covering half your toto than know anything about your husband's extra marital affairs?

grin..some women are their own problems,honestly!..imagine the advice..smh..

Beside,the home-wrecker is trying out several men to score at all cost..lol...if this story is truth,I just wish the pregnant woman could confront her infront of her hubby to wreck her home too..who knows,she might be the cause of her barrenness..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by KanwuliaJara: 3:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Jobless Nigerian woman! grin

I don't really know where all these posters get these ridiculous stories from I swear.
Shame nor dey catch una before una post these kain tinz? undecided
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by estheremma(f): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2015
quote author=Mimienudles post=26748438] And my opinion as well[/quote]. Too jugdemental haba!
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by estheremma(f): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2015

pregnant woman are supposed to reduce the number of times they bend down and carry heavy things, how can she do all the house chores when she feels weak? undecided

because only a senseless woman would go around chasing a walking dead man because she is now called a married woman! Like my father always says, if stupi.dity was a disease the world would be underpopulated now.

so you cannot choose to love someone who doesnt have a varsity degree because you have one undecided
God bless u jare,dats how some remain in their fathers house till dia forties,are u marrying a man or his qualification,wat matters is are u compatible,some will wait for d'so called 'literates' n'have a terrible marriage,marry ur friend n'soulmate not his certificate
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by oweniwe(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Greenified:
Chubby don cause gbege oh

Nor be only Chubby

The lover girl neighbour too grin
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by mutter(f): 1:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is really an example of a stupid, arrogant woman who cannot keep her home!

Are you the first woman to be pregnant that you cant´do your house chors. You have the nerve to be calling on the man constantly to help you!

So you married a stupid illiterate, to let him slave for you because you spent four years on a uni.
You stooped so low to marry him!
Who forced you!- His money and house is not illiterate abi.

Please let us know how you got that young man to spy on his master at the risk of loosing his job.
How am I sure you were not even giving him kind for service angry

That woman has never had a child because God has not blessed her with one! You have no right to insult her. Do you have one ? You are still pregnant and as the Lord gives so he takes. Please never abuse anyone that has not been blessed with a child.

What does the other woman care how mad you are.Did she come there to drag your husband out of the house.
Somewhere your husband went to willingly and happily.

Do you know that what you did with that apprentice is unpardonable. Even more unpardonable than what your husband did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Sister's Husband Wants Me To Ave An Affair With Him / Get Affordable CCTV Installation For Your Home/office (video) / My Mother Is Trying To Break My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.