Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders (31939 Views)

Price List For Our Small Chops/cocktail. Place Your Orders Now! / Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors / Hospital Equipment For Sale At Reduced Price In Nigeria(place Your Orders HERE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by pweetymama(f): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: Lol tailors in kaduna charge as low as 700 per shirt
taa!materials differ.I am equally into supply of shirts from aba to boutiques in ph for both male and female at same #3500.I give guarantee for my materials not something that changes d minute it sees water.ur #700 cloth no follow.

2 Likes

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: Lol tailors in kaduna charge as low as 700 per shirt
Lol, there certainly are such cheap tailors but the final production is ***** cry
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by arimahoseloka(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2014
pweetymama: taa!materials differ.I am equally into supply of shirts from aba to boutiques in ph for both male and female at same #3500.I give guarantee for my materials not something that changes d minute it sees water.ur #700 cloth no follow.
aunty the 700 Na 4 sewing alone. just bring d material and they will sew marvelously 4 u. probably better than Ur aba tailors. am not bragging

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by arimahoseloka(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2014
donigspain: Lol, there certainly are such cheap tailors but the final production is ***** cry
the final production is excellent. trust me
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: the final production is excellent. trust me
Ok sir.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by cybug: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: the final production is excellent. trust me

Pictures or adonbilivit angry
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by arimahoseloka(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
cybug:

Pictures or adonbilivit angry
believe it bro. I don't tell stories
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by cybug: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: believe it bro. I don't tell stories

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by pweetymama(f): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: aunty the 700 Na 4 sewing alone. just bring d material and they will sew marvelously 4 u. probably better than Ur aba tailors. am not bragging
ok.I dnt doubt that.jugding by where u mentioned.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
pweetymama: ok.I dnt doubt that.jugding by where u mentioned.
Once I saw Kaduna I need not argue with the bro.
The gap in fashion between the North and the South is like crawling from Nigeria to Equatorial Guinea grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
A big thank you to those who contacted me via my number and email address. I await your measurements and orders.

Christmas is around the corner... Get your clothes ready now to avoid your tailors disappointing you due to December rush.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
So naijacutee not only moved this thread to the arid advert section but also banned me for over ten days on the business section.

Nawao, Hitler, take it easy.

By the way, thanks to those who placed orders no matter how small.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2014
Morning peeps...

I'll be dropping comments each day to keep the thread lively while we await the delivery of your orders.

Thank you.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by Awwal1st(m): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Is it Free Delivery?

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by nigerianvenom(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
donigspain: I'm still going to write the procedure and the prices in the second post.

Thanks for your interest.

u shud include suits.suit is more marketable and cheaper in aba.i got some few yrs ago via a frnd for a cheap amount and still uses dem till date.
suit will recieve more attention bro
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by nigerianvenom(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
donigspain: Once I saw Kaduna I need not argue with the bro.
The gap in fashion between theD grin grin

edit dat post,it will be misinterpreted.trust me
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by igbsam(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2014
How do you get our measurements ? Like for those of us in lagos

Is it with free delivery ? Or Do we just pay #3,500 and then thats it. Or we go still pay #1,500 to have it sent down to lagos

How long does it take for it to be sewn and sent down to lagos.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by IHEKESON: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Offence: Caught Spamming the Forum with Shirt Adverts

CC: Andy790 Lilimax Adedayo516 tempem lightheart tuhorns zeelo2014 spotmataz InyinyaAgbaOku cybug pweetymama Awwal1st igbsam

It's your one and only DONIGSPAIN writing from Nairaland Prison. I have been banned till the 13th of October, 2014 and so I decided to use a friend's dormant account to keep the communication going.

I received calls and enquiries from interested Nairalanders and I will answer them here.

1. Delivery is FREE for orders of FIVE shirts and above.
2. It will take a MAXIMUM of 14 DAYS for you to receive your orders.
3. The body measurement should take into consideration the following:
- Body Length (from neck to buttocks) = L
- Sleeve Length (shoulder to cuff) = SL
- Round Sleeve (arm muscle) = RS
- Shoulder Length (neck to shoulder edge)= SH
- Chest (round/circumference) = CH
- Body Fitted ( round stomach/circumference) = W
- Neck = NK

4. For those seeking commercial quantities, the shirts are sown using the standard body groups depending on your order;
- Small
- Medium
- Large
- XL
- XXL

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by tempem: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
IHEKESON:
Offence: Caught Spamming the Forum with Shirt Adverts

CC: Andy790 Lilimax Adedayo516 tempem lightheart tuhorns zeelo2014 spotmataz InyinyaAgbaOku cybug pweetymama Awwal1st igbsam

It's your one and only DONIGSPAIN writing from Nairaland Prison. I have been banned till the 13th of October, 2014 and so I decided to use a friend's dormant account to keep the communication going.

I received calls and enquiries from interested Nairalanders and I will answer them here.

1. Delivery is FREE for orders of FIVE shirts and above.
2. It will take a MAXIMUM of 14 DAYS for you to receive your orders.
3. The body measure should take the following:
- Body Length (from neck to buttocks) = L
- Sleeve Length (shoulder to cuff) = SL
- Round Sleeve (arm muscle) = RS
- Shoulder Length (neck to shoulder edge)= SH
- Chest = CH
- Body Fitted (stomach) = W
- Neck = NK
You dey craze? ..... Where did you see me spamming?
# modified am sorry, didn't read well... I was too fast to reply the mention

3 Likes

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by IHEKESON: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
We are still on the wait for when I will be unbanned by naijacutee

For now, I will be using my friend's account.

Thanks for your mails, texts and calls.

From DONIGSPAIN (Shirt dealer)

3 Likes

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by IHEKESON: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Morning pals,

The holiday has come and gone. It's business as usual... Keep the calls and orders coming.

Donigspain

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by IHEKESON: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Morning Friends,

Let's keep the wait on.

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
[size=28pt]HURRAY!!! I JUST FINISHED SERVING MY BAN...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2014
A wonderful week to all of us...
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2014
A brand new day!
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by doctorgold(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
donigspain:
[size=28pt]HURRAY!!! I JUST FINISHED SERVING MY BAN...[/size]
Wow! Congrats bro. More to come in Jesus name.
Oh! Sorry, my bad. Na you confuse me sef. You celebrated it like it was your birthday. Just kidding bro. (Runs away from thread).

3 Likes

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
doctorgold:

Wow! Congrats bro. More to come in Jesus name.
Oh! Sorry, my bad. Na you confuse me sef. You celebrated it like it was your birthday. Just kidding bro. (Runs away from thread).
Lol, I don't pray for my enemy to serve a ban on Nairaland o! E no funny.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
A beautiful afternoon to us all....
Observing the horn-free day?
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Great!
First set of orders to be dispatched today...
grin grin grin

- 3 Shirts to Awka
- 2 Shirts to Enugu
- 5 Shirts to Lagos

We deliver on our promises... Peace Mass Transit (our reliable courier service)
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2014
Good morning friends,

All first orders have been delivered. Presently waiting for more... Please do make your orders and have them delivered.

Dygeasy

I need your help... Can you please put this link and the attached picture to your "Tailor Story" comment on the frontpage. Pleaseeee.
https://www.nairaland.com/1927087/aba-made-shirts-best-tailors-nigeria

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by Dygeasy(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2014
donigspain:
Good morning friends,

All first orders have been delivered. Presently waiting for more... Please do make your orders and have them delivered.

Dygeasy

I need your help... Can you please put this link and the attached picture to your "Tailor Story" comment on the frontpage. Pleaseeee.
https://www.nairaland.com/1927087/aba-made-shirts-best-tailors-nigeria
No wahala
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dygeasy:
No wahala
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Used 40 Ft And 20 Ft Container - Shipping Containers For Sale. Call 08099766025 / Change Of Name in Guardian newspaper. / Best Hamper's Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.